DTV SUB FROM CANADA

Silver Member
Username: Hannity

MAYBE I CAN ASK TO, ADM FOR BAN YOU

Post Number: 103
I got a PM from a guy on another forum, he gave me a number for a guy that only deals with Dish subs any location, I happen to have 2 older DTV so he gave me a number of a guy that does DTV.

Now the DTV guy says he can only do it with new equipment from DTV.. Here`s the deal sounds to good to be true perhaps? He says He will send me the equipment free of charge, the equipment is brand new and free. They open up account for you and you choose your programming from DTV website. So I could go with the 30 buck a month package but I have to pay him 12 months in advance.

I did not just fall off a turnip truck, but thought it sounds to good? Mind you they give US customers free equipment, so maybe this guy says he will sell to anybody?

Now when I call them it sounds like a legit office, they have a name...

They say you can have up to 4 receivers

Now DTV does require a 1 year commitment now, so it could be legit just to protect himself?

I did sub from Canada on my older equipment for a 65 buck annual fee, which was a good deal becaquse taxes that I would have payed took care of the 65 bucks.

I wanted to get Esvaldo`s take on this, him I would trust

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 1723
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 285
He's sub sharing, be careful... I'd only get DTV from an outfit that will let you pay monthly with your credit card, but that's me.

Silver Member
Username: Hannity

MAYBE I CAN ASK TO, ADM FOR BAN YOU

Post Number: 104
Thanks Bill

He takes the entire 12 months on a Visa card, 360 bucks. Thats if you take the min package, which I would if I did it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us