Bell expressview

Bronze Member
Username: Pugluvr

Post Number: 35
Well I did it, I broke down an got bell expressview they are hooking it up on saturday

Any1 else break down and order T.V

??

Bronze Member
Username: Silvermir

Post Number: 91
nope.... I got a stack of blank DVDs next to me :D

I'll be alright XD

Silver Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 564
I did get a sub in Jan 2009. I knew coders would have a tough time cracking the code. After all, NagraVision did screw up the first 2 times. They were not to release N3 without making sure nobody could break it !

I am renting Bell settop box. If a solution come up, I will cancel the sub and return their box.

In the meantime, I got the high definition stuff. Very nice !!!! StarChoice and Videotron are a shame compared to Bell. Comparing CBC high def from Bell vs direct using rabbit ears shows no difference.

Silver Member
Username: 360guy

Ottawa, Ont Canada

Post Number: 116
IKS works. NFusion, SV with Ihub,Dreambox, Kbox all work for less than BEV

Silver Member
Username: Superslammy

Post Number: 129
I got Bell too. boo hoo hoo. There goes the money.

Silver Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 565
Yes Dave but wait till Bell starts playing games. Finds out the person paying for the legal sub for thoses IKS'es. They will flip a switch and IKS will be history.

I am waiting for a non-IKS solution !

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15609
To those living in Toronto area and close to US border, you can get a lot of channels (even HD) using a good quality outdoor antenna.

Silver Member
Username: Lubfr01

Post Number: 133
what kind you recommend Nalin?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15611
Frank: Read at this URL. All kinds of information there about various TV antennas and which will give you most channels.

http://freetoronto.tv/

Bronze Member
Username: Brampton_on

Post Number: 58
yes a $15 indoor antenna from xs cargo type stores can get 15-20 channels in GTA. some channels like cbc quality is so amazing its mind blowing. even when fta is in full swing i use this antenna which is set up in my bedroom and watch tv in the basement. another goodthing about that is you can hook up as more than one tv's in home with a minimum investment.
thanks nalin for the link.
good work.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us