CNX CRACKS NAGRA3

Bronze Member
Username: Satsoup

Post Number: 12
You can set this as a rumor for now, but everything that comes out of this guys mouth is usually true.

We have received word from 3 Reliable sources close to www.fta-spot.com
Apparently CNX has a full working stand alone bin and will be releasing shortly. They will be releasing it soon. They are now working on securing the bin to prevent reverse engineering from the other FTA manufactures. Why would they do this? Obviously to create a monopoloy in the FTA market. Other sources are saying a reverse engineering of their code will take anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks depending on the level of security. So we shall see a stand alone fix for CNX very shortly, and the rest of the receivers with a little delay.

REMEMBER YOU HEARD IT HEAR FIRST @ www.fta-spot.com

Thank You,
THE PIMP
ADMINISTRATOR www.FTA-SPOT.COM

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 5803
old news already posted

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
ahh sorry, didnt get to my email yesterday, so i just seen it today.

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 1686
So CNX will release this in a few weeks. Takes time to add security encryption to N3. What a joke.
Some of you will believe anything in print.

Silver Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 550
Code cannot be reverse engineered. That was true in the good old days when programs were 33 kilobytes.

Nowadays, with hundred of thousands of lines of source code and optimizing compilers, this would not take 2 to 4 weeks but 2 to 4 years.

To reverse engineer code, you need a microprocessor emulator and a microprocessor pod plugged into the analyzed machine. Those machines (software development tools) cost close to 100 grands.

Nicely written bs though !

Bronze Member
Username: Hannity

MAYBE I CAN ASK TO, ADM FOR BAN YOU

Post Number: 85
CNX to release bin with in the hour. Awesome! Early word is that CNX to sell bin to each manufacturer.

Sources close to VS and SV have already agreed to pay and could see bins for non CNX units as early as late today but certainly early AM

Bronze Member
Username: Scatman

Post Number: 42
Please give this claim credibility by posting a c/p link.

Bronze Member
Username: Hannity

MAYBE I CAN ASK TO, ADM FOR BAN YOU

Post Number: 86
CNX to release bin with in the hour. Awesome! Early word is that CNX to sell bin to each manufacturer.

Sources close to VS and SV have already agreed to pay and could see bins for non CNX units as early as late today but certainly early AM

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 10112

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 5806
rush is stupid mofo..

Bronze Member
Username: Loseruser

Post Number: 13
i hate to burst yalls bubble, but dont get your hopes up. believe it when you see it

Bronze Member
Username: Scatman

Post Number: 43
Another reliable c/p:

Inside sources report that former President Bush took up hacking to offset his drop in income and has reportedly cracked N3!

Bronze Member
Username: Neerj

Tehran, Iran Towel head

Post Number: 37
CNX cardless fix runs in to a snag,could be another 10 days before release. Seems that coders, Heather and Roxanne accidently upset their coding table while on a love making break. Heather had just finished doing Roxanne and upset the table as she got up off her knees.

Bronze Member
Username: Farmboy491

Post Number: 56
Just more BS to get people to read a post. I'll keep using the "ol" just wait and see method. It has never failed. Guaranteed to work everytime. Just wait in see. "Justin Case"

Bronze Member
Username: Dxv1988

MA

Post Number: 82
Hello All,
I see a new bin came out yesterday calls... flash for viewsat 9000HD, new GUI, Telefonica A/R fix.
Is this one working with Viewsat receiver?
Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Neerj

Tehran, Iran Towel head

Post Number: 38
You have to live outside of North America to receive it. plus there is no english language stuff.

Here is a link to CNX N3 progress

http://entertainment.aol.ca/article/alleged-brady-bunch-feud-scraps-reunion/6680 92/

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
lmao you guys are crazy.. on the upside new sonic view files are here

Bronze Member
Username: Dxv1988

MA

Post Number: 84
Thank you Neeraj Mangla.

Maybe you guy already know, but I want want to share with someone who don't know. I just found a website calls www.channelchooser.com, this website has free CNN live TV and a few other channels.
David

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
anyone hear anything else about this?

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 766
this is true, i used a website like this one to see the ufc fights on saturday with a five minute delay. they work great

Username: Spin

Canada

Post Number: 2
n3 in Europe has not been cracked in approx 2 years with a stand alone bin, so don't be holding your breath.......hope I am wrong.

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 1745
Good post James

A Hd antenna and Netflix is our best option. IKS will continue to be unreliable until the Cyber Police shut it down any time now

Silver Member
Username: 360guy

Ottawa, Ont Canada

Post Number: 119
IKS has been around for some time. Do you know of some NFusion owners that have tracked down? Cyber Police didn't stop us from getting bins for the last few years.Just cause they can do something doesn't mean they will. I understand your reluctance re IKS. I just believe its too much work/$ to control software. Hardware? Thats a different story,

Username: Spin

Canada

Post Number: 3
thanks Rico and dave, I agree with you both on iks, I am testing a sv360p as well as others and do not own any dongles or ihub....

Bronze Member
Username: Ciscomx

Post Number: 47
http://www.channelsurfing.net/
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us