CNX or Kbox or?

Username: Peppie_rae

Post Number: 1
I'm a former nova user who is not gona upgrade to another Nfusion product. It seems that Kbox and CNX are the best bets out there. Or maybe there's another box out there that has good support, good picture quality and has a good amount of channels opened at the present time. It also seems that CNX has more channels opened than anyone at the present time. But I want to know about things like picture quality and product support especially since my nova isn't gona be supported any longer. I was not to please with picture quality with my nova and have heard that Kbox has better picture quality. But how about the CNX nano? How's the pic quality? I don't need HD just good picture quality. And lastly a good dealer or dealers that I can purchase which ever one I decide to go with.

Bronze Member
Username: Xtremejohnjohnson

Post Number: 13
Does CNX have more channels open than kbox? Here's a list that I saw for kbox today, but all the ones I see for CNX are much lower:

105 USA
107 Comedy Central
110 Food Network
111 DIYN
112 HGTV
120 The History Channel
122 Sci-Fi Channel
124 Black Entertainment
129 Bravo
135 BBC
136 FX
138 Turner Network TV
139 TBS
140 ESPN
142 ESPNews
145 ESPN Alternate
146 ESPN 2 Alternate
147 ESPN Alternate
148 ESPN U
149 Fox Soccer Channel
150 The Speed Channel
153 The Outdoor Channel
160 Music Television
162 Video Hits-One
168 Spike TV
170 Nickelodeon
171 Nickelodeon
172 The Disney Channel
173 The Disney Channel
175 Boomerang
176 Cartoon Network
178 NickToons
179 Discovery Kids
180 ABC Family
182 Discovery Channel
183 The Learning Channel
184 Animal Planet
186 National Geographic
191 G4
193 The Science Channel
194 Planet Green
195 Military Channel
200 CNN
202 Headline News
203 Bloomberg TV US
205 Fox News Channel
208 CNBC US
209 MSNBC
213 NASA
215 The Travel Channel
216 ION
239 WGN America
240 NPS
262 Angel One
280 Ion Television
400 The Tennis Channel
401 The Golf Channel
487 Shorteez
492 Spice Xcess
495 Penthouse
496 TENXtasy
498 Playboy En Espanol
600 RAI Italia 2

These Channels are up but are experiencing Freezing.

825 Azteca America
827 Univision East
828 Univision West
831 Telefutura West
833 Galavision East
834 PSNES
835 Telemundo East
836 Telemundo West
838 Mun TV
840 TV Espanol International
841 TV Columbia
845 Discovery Espanol
847 Toon Disney
850 History Espanol
854 ESPN Espanol
855 Fox Sports Espanol
858 TeleFormula News
859 CNN Espanol
862 De Pelicula
863 De Pelicula
865 Cine Latino
867 Bandamax
868 Telehit USA
870 HITS TV
872 MTV Espanol

As far as comparing the two I don't know much about CNX, but everybody seems to love their kbox. Did CNX offer standalone during N2 days? I'm asking, because Kbox did offer both IKS and standalone. Kbox's picture quality is supposed to be one of the best, but I hear CNX is great as well. kbox's PVR I hear is great as well, but have not heard anything about CNX's PVR.
The new CNX nano2 costs about 25 dollars less than kbox though.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
I just looked at a status page on a site that was
LAST UPDATE: 07/07/09 03:44 pm

It has Conaxsat Nano 2 as being down

Bronze Member
Username: Joseluis

MeXiCaLi

Post Number: 65
no more 300's nor nfl network on kbox?

Username: Peppie_rae

Post Number: 2
Hummm what about picture quality between Kbox and CNX? Are both superior than Nfusion nova for picture quality? If so are they both similiar in good quality or even between CNX and Kbox one is clearer of better quality?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
A few channels were lost yesterday, which I think premium channels like HBO were lost yesterday. Picture quality for the kbox everybody says it's better than the nfusion and I've heard from people who have multiple boxes that the kbox has one of the best pictures there are. I can't find much info on the CNX and I'm not sure about supportability.

I can see being a nova user how you would get upset, but kbox I know upgraded everybody's older box with free shipping as well if I'm not mistaken, instead of stop supporting the older box. So their support is supposed to be rock solid.

Silver Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 438
approx. 35 premium channels are lost from Kbox 2 days ago. Confirmed news that they should come back very very soon.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 5804
Hummm what about picture quality between Kbox and CNX? Are both superior than Nfusion nova for picture quality? If so are they both similiar in good quality or even between CNX and Kbox one is clearer of better quality?

offcourse u will feel like watching tv with k1plus pic quality , its awesome k1plus has better picture quality than nfusion,
by tuning in both u can easily see the difference,
tested both boxes so can tell u that
k1plus is better in terms of
pvr
picture quality
option of standalone bin for future
better support than shitty from nfusion..

cnx is new in term of iks business , so does sonicview,
k1plus is here for long enough,
u won't get bev, soon,
but there are plenty of channels that k1plus is offereing which are quite stable

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 10111
Sada

The NF Solaris picture is very good, better than my VS Ultra, the channels change fast enough, the interface can't beat the Vs but I'm very surprise because I hear bad comment on Nova but surely it was improved with the Solaris.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 5805
plymouth i haven't tested solaris so can't tell,
nova's pic quality is very poor,

Silver Member
Username: Chumley

Post Number: 436
Upload
IKS

By Sunday we have TV back :-))))))

Yes ,, testing is done , now is time for make everything secure..

just little more guys...

Bronze Member
Username: Grampabob

Post Number: 12
Does CNX have a home forums? I was just gonna look up a current channel list for the Nano II.

Yesturday my local FTA has jacked the prices of Nfusions up $30 so now all the IKS boxes are really close in price now.....before yesturday the Solaris was $50 cheaper then the Nano II for example....not anymore....gauging

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
The price of kbox has gone up a lot lately, because it's one of the only boxes out there. Most of the dealers seem to be on back order as well.
I'm really not sure there's competition against kbox right now. I keep hearing silly thing about viewsatt releasing a bin, and they have been saying this for months, then nfusion only has a few channels working. CNX seems kind of new and I don't hear a lot of reports on it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
I just read that CNX server has been down for a day or so
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us