Direct Tv !!

Gold Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1298
Direct TV was one of the first companies to have used smart card technology in their products.

Each of the Direct TV receiver installed at the clients premises has / had a smart card located inside. Each of the smart cards had an unique code or key which was allocated to the customer, and the decryption or descrambling of the digital satellite video signal is finally done with the smart card. Therefore the smart card is a very important part of the whole Direct TV satellite system set up

Typically the Direct TV access card is a small plastic card usually the size of a standard credit card. It arrives with your Direct TV receiving equipment or separately in your mail. After purchase and installation of the Direct TV equipment, the smart card is very necessary to activate your programming. The access card has the details of your subscription, your pay-per-view events.

Since the Direct TV card is the only thing which contains the information on what channels you have paid for and what you are authorized and not authorized to view, it has been put into huge amounts of abuse. The smart cards are reprogrammed or pirated to allow people to illegally encrypt and decrypt the Direct TV signals this giving you access to all the channels, even the ones that you are not paid for.

Reprogramming of these cards are done by modifying the copyrighted software found in each of the cards and thus removing all blocks for un paid channels

This piracy which was rampant till a few years ago has been brought under control by the Direct TV authorities by improving the quality and security of the smart cards and also bringing the pirates under the court of law.

The access card, acts as a "license plate". The access card provides security and the encrypted information allows you to control your direct TV system. The access card allows Direct TV to store billing information that is specific to your account. The card contains a microprocessor that enables the card to act as a supporting processor for your satellite receiver. Wonderful isn't it?

Today, smart cards are used for an assortment of applications, together with electronic customer identification for wireless GSM phones in Europe and Asia and as new credit card offerings from Visa and american express card.

Direct TV in the past has introduced a number of cards

-P1 Direct TV cards
Also known as F cards, they P1 Direct TV cards were used until the year 1997, the F cards pictured a satellite in the front

-P2 Direct TV Cards
P2 Direct TV cards dubbed as H cards were introduced in the year 1996, although looking exactly the same as the P1 Direct TV cards, they had extra features and they were in existence till the year 2002

-P3 Direct TV Cards
P3 cards, the next generation cards are nicked as HU cards are fool proof and crack proof, that's what Direct TV claimed, but hacked versions started turning up in the grey markets. Hu cards were introduced in the year 1999 but they are no longer supported. The cards featured a picture of a football player in the front. Hu cards usually came with the receivers with serial above 0001 700 000, since high piracy plagued the system it is no longer supported and was remove from the system.

-Direct TV P4 cards
The current generation P4 cards were introduced in the market in 2002 to succeed the highly pirated p3 cards. They are also called "access card #4"

With piracy becoming a pain for Direct TV it introduced the fourth generation is0 7816 smart cards, they co exist with the p4 cards but they seem to have some compatibility with the p4 receivers.Thanks Oleg Ph.D

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1299
Do you already have a Direct TV card? If so, which one is it? You most likely have one of two different cards, the H card and the HU card. The H card is an analog card and is unable to pick up digital signals. The HU card was introduced in 2001 and picks up both analog and digital signals. Both access cards are used to pick up satellite programming on the Direct Satellite System (DSS). If you don't have the HU Direct TV card, then you might want to get one, in order to receive digital signals.

The HU Direct TV card is also known as P3 or football card; and may now be the only valid card to receive DSS programming. Though the actual digital broadcast (HDTV) standards is due in 2006, the hardware and software manufactures in the satellite industry has already begun sending digital signals; as a result, the manufacturing industry is coming out with HDTV-ready equipment.

Most Direct TV cards are re-programmable. Retailers even offer to reprogram your old card to access the channels you are looking for. You can order a Direct TV access card online; and receive it in the mail. Installation is a wink and results gratifying.

When buying a Direct TV card separately from the Direct TV system, look for the companies that offer universal and not receiver-specific cards and a retailer who guarantees compatibility with your system.
Thanks Oleg Ph.D

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1300
Programming the card is not a problem. The problem these days is you must have a clone image of a subscribed card. Most of them have been replaced by the newer cards (usaully called the P4). You can download card images from the net, but DTV also will download them.

Most of the ones posted on the net will only last a few days, before they make the "blacklist". Also most of the popular clone images have currupted group keys. This happens due to person(s) whom posessed the copy of the image tying to modify the card image (sloppy programming). There is an ECM that happens about every 45 min that will shut down the card if the group keys are corrupted.

If your friend has to keep sending his card off to be reporgrammed, it is likely that the person charging him is just getting his programs off the net for free, and is using a $75 programmer. He probubly charges 50 people to reprogram every three weeks or so. Also the software to drive the programmer is freeware.

Most sites that offer free programs are gone now. However you can still get information from http://www.dssfilexchange.com/

Programmers are cheap, however there is a catch. If you buy one off the net, keep in mind that many of the sites have been taken over by DTV. So when you give your credit card number, name and address, DTV knows who you are. Many people have gotten nasty letters as a result.

Lastly DTV has been hitting every 3M program out there. A 3M is short for 3 Musketteers or "All for one, one for all". A 3M gives you full open viewing of all programming. The days of 3M's are pretty much over.

Personally, I suggest you pay cash for a programmer at your local swap meet, or at the electronics swap in Scottsdale Arizona. You can then get a programmer, without giving your name for under $75.

Most people, I know, subscribe, but have an extra card they program just to watch PPV.Thanks Oleg Ph.D

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15534
Oleg Ph.D + another Ph.D.

Thanks.

Username: Loseruser

Post Number: 10
is this information relevant. can we program dtv cards again

Bronze Member
Username: Hannity

MAYBE I CAN ASK TO, ADM FOR BAN YOU

Post Number: 77
Yes! You need a Red Dragon programmer and like Oleg PHD pointed out a HU football card. Simply clean card and swipe for 500 bucks ppv and you are good to go.

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 3097
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 5760
see these are all the post's that make sense, from you mr oleg, some posts from u and people need to get translator,
any ways very well informative posts
thanks a lot..

Bronze Member
Username: Shredd3r

TORONTO

Post Number: 55
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
you see, this is why i love this site. you get an informative post and a couple of retarded clowns try to turn it into a three ring circus.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3098
Bob your username says it all to me. Is that what your friends call you too.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Picanha

East LA

Post Number: 542
Upload

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 1651
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Picanha

East LA

Post Number: 547
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
gregraff shouldnt that have been an image of my dad you were trying to poke. cocksucking fairy

Bronze Member
Username: Last_supper

Nazerith , Isreal

Post Number: 54
bob...You must have done something very bad to gregraf

Silver Member
Username: Applebees

Post Number: 178
lol.

Upload

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1305
yes yes !! DTV broken APR inputsP4-P5 unloop compleate.Thanks Oleg Ph.D

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 3202
cant hack dtv yet

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
was my last post removed?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
i dont know where it came from but i have something sticky all over my leg

Silver Member
Username: Master_lee

Post Number: 192
Oleg1474
I have the HU Direct TV card a Programmer
and a Digital receiver.

what is next? Who can you trust?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3122
bob your dad probably pulled his wire on you again.

Silver Member
Username: Ustaad_hc

Post Number: 732

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 830
good post oleh phd
Thanks keep us posted

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1307
BAZUKA !! you the Man

Silver Member
Username: Topy

Post Number: 101
Oleg Ph.D
Please promise that u will never post such this long long words in future, I don't know u r tired or not? but I am tired to read, express yourself in short words so atleast people can read important things, Please keep in mind for us... thx

Silver Member
Username: Jay_w_grayson

Prague, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 648
RK
If you ask me I think this person that uses the nike
Oleg Ph.D is full of sh!te.
check this out never answer this member's question.

JOHNNY BOY
Silver Member
Username: Master_lee

Post Number: 192
Posted on Thursday, July 09, 2009 - 07:23 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oleg1474
I have the HU Direct TV card a Programmer
and a Digital receiver.

what is next? Who can you trust?

Silver Member
Username: Lubfr01

Post Number: 131
good post Oleg....

not

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15593
"If you ask me "
Just as well RK is not asking you and not likely to ask you.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
i have been checking this info out and there seems to be some truth to it. you have to dig really deep to find the info. i have been out of the loop on dave for a while and all of the sites i went to are no longer up. all you can do is search and read and then sort through all the bullcrap.

Bronze Member
Username: Pannui6

Post Number889

Post Number: 40
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Sakapfet

Post Number: 191
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
that mustve taken a lot of skill and patience pannu, i applaud you for your effort. by the way you still suck

Bronze Member
Username: Pannui6

Post Number889

Post Number: 45
Nannu nannu im pannu

Silver Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 888
Fake pannu a.k.a (O- gregraf -O)

Stop imposting me and being a loser!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums