NFL Sunday Ticket:Nagravision 3 Work Around Released Today!!

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 9985
C/P from reliable source.

This is worth a front page mention, and it is good news for the entire satellite community for the years to come. Nfusion has released a work around for the Nagravision 3 encryption system in use by Bev for NFL Sunday Ticket. As of right now, Nfusion users can view NFL Sunday Ticket while plugged into the internet with their Nfusion. Expect Neosat and other IKS receivers to have similar work arounds available in the near future.

I am told this was accomplished by Nfusion using a subscribed Bev Smart card in one of their servers, which than lends the encryption code to any Nfusion connected to that server. Let me stress, this is not a hack, this is a very simple work around, which I believe will have bev on it's toes scrambling to patch without any decent recourse for the next few days. In essence, they will have to find out which exact Nagra 3 smart card is being used in order to patch this hole in their system. They will need the exact number of that card. Whether that is obtainable through connection to the Nfusion server, by Bev, is unknown at this time. If it is, do not expect this to last very long. If they are unable to find out the smart card number, they will have to determine, which of the thousands deployed right now it is, and specifically shut down that card through the stream.

This is good news. As most of us know, Nagravision 2 was not fully hacked until the final days of the scaling back of Nagravision 1. First we saw carded hacks for the weak Rom101, than emulation hacks for DVB cards and hours after, hacks for all makes of FTA Receivers. I will stress again, this is not a hack, but a step in the right direction, which can better help the coders understand the workings of Nagravision 3. We will not need a real hack anytime soon, so to see this so early is promising. It will be interesting to watch how long it takes Bev to close this loophole, if they can at all, permanently. It will be much harder for Dish Network to close a loophole like this when they have to pick the card out of the 14 million Nagra 3 cards they will have in deployment by the time they have finished their swapout. Even if they can find the card, they will never be able to permanently patch it if that was their only recourse, as Nfusion will just switch cards, starting the process over again. Dish Network will need to lobby hard to have receivers with Ethernet ports made illegal to import. Even at that, they will not be able to stop dealers from selling Ethernet ports separately from FTA Receivers, as there is nothing illegal about an Ethernet port with a USB adapter. The game only gets more interesting as time goes on!

Here's to Nfusion for taking the first step, and a ballsy one at that

Username: Tikodogg

Post Number: 6
nice

Silver Member
Username: Mohamad_obama

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 453
Bad part of this is, by the time football season gets here, they will have knocked the nova's off b3v.

SS says they are going to let the nova's stay up with b3v.............................for now.

Bronze Member
Username: Hannity

MAYBE I CAN ASK TO, ADM FOR BAN YOU

Post Number: 74
To call this a N3 work around is very misleading.

Plymouth "MAYBE I CAN ASK TO, ADM FOR
BAN YOU" for making stuff up.

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 1615
RUSH

The end is near.
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Chumley

Post Number: 403
Originally Posted by paramount

Nagravision 3 work around released today!!

From paramount 10/5/08

this is worth a front page mention, and it is good news for the entire satellite community for the years to come. nfusion has released a work around for the Nagravision 3 encryption system in use by b3V for NFL Sunday ticket. as of right now, nfusion users can view NFL sunday ticket while plugged into the internet with their nfusion. expect Neosat and other IKS receivers to have similar work arounds available in the near future.

i am told this was accomplished by nfusion using a subscribed bev smart card in one of their servers, which than lends the encryption code to any nfusion connected to that server. let me stress, this is not a hack, this is a very simple work around, which i believe will have bev on it's toes scrambling to patch without any decent recourse for the next few days. in essence, they will have to find out which exact Nagra 3 smart card is being used in order to patch this hole in their system. they will need the exact number of that card. whether that is obtainable through connection to the nfusion server, by B3V, is unknown at this time. if it is, do not expect this to last very long. if they are unable to find out the smart card number, they will have to determine, which of the thousands deployed right now it is, and specifically shut down that card through the stream.

this is good news. as most of us know, Nagravision 2 was not fully hacked until the final days of the scaling back of Nagravision 1. first we saw carded hacks for the weak rom101, than emulation hacks for DVB cards and hours after, hacks for all makes of FTA receivers. i will stress again, this is not a hack, but a step in the right direction, which can better help the coders understand the workings of Nagravision 3. we will not need a real hack anytime soon, so to see this so early is promising. it will be interesting to watch how long it takes bev to close this loophole, if they can at all, permanently. it will be much harder for dish network to close a loophole like this when they have to pick the card out of the 14 million Nagra 3 cards they will have in deployment by the time they have finished their swapout. even if they can find the card, they will never be able to permanently patch it if that was their only recourse, as nfusion will just switch cards, starting the process over again. dish network will need to lobby hard to have receivers with ethernet ports made illegal to import. even at that, they will not be able to stop dealers from selling ethernet ports separately from fta receivers, as there is nothing illegal about an ethernet port with a USB adapter. the game only gets more interesting as time goes on!

Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15484
Good info, Plymouth

Silver Member

Post Number: 404
Nalin, isn't it time for your annual vaginoplasty ?
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Blue_monday

Post Number: 31
Plymouth
Gold Member
C/P from reliable source.
Thread: NFL Sunday Ticket:Nagravision 3 Work Around Released Today!!

Plymouth I would say it's time to change your
reliable source. Maybe Chumley will help you to find a new source.

From paramount 10/5/08
From Plymouth July 01, 2009
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Last_supper

Nazerith , Isreal

Post Number: 52
Fine reporting Plymouth even though it is over 8 months old.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15488
Chumley: Your surgeon cheated you if he calls you for an "annual vaginoplasty". When you go to San Francisco you are going only for an annual check up.
I no longer work there, so I don't know if they have changed the check-up rules. Anyway, I was only working there as a substitute and got so fed up with the likes of you that I refused even to substitute.
Best of luck at your next visit for vaginoplasty or check-up.

Bronze Member
Username: Opie

DEEP SOUTH

Post Number: 89
You can get the bev sunday ticket channels now with a pansat pointed at bev! Those channels only become encrypted on gameday sunday!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 9999
Cumley, The Sahadow and Jesus.

My source is the same which give me all bins for all receivers, before all your sh1t sites.

This is a very good source, maybe he just C/P from a site and the date was not there.

Sorry if the info is not to date, I just advertise him and I don't see any problem with.

Thanks for your correction.

Silver Member

Post Number: 405
Playmouth your source is sh!t , keep its C/P's to yourself. Nobody needs more rumors.Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15493
Chumley: You keep your counsel to yourself. Plymouth is an excellent helper, and YOU will keep peace.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1616
x2

Silver Member

Post Number: 406
Plymouth is an idiot postwhore,

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/577235.html
did she answer the question here or just another post from the wh0re
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Picanha

East LA

Post Number: 539
-3Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1617
Why didn't you answer it?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1618
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 407
Rico as you can see I didn't post in that thread ...and if I did I would have given a direct answer...unlike everyone's favorite fool ,playmouth

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
Chumley,
Upload

don't be so hard on Plymouth
he will be all right as soon as he hit the 10,000 Post

Trust me on this one

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 10000
Cumley

You are a idiot troublemaker, impolite and ...

You know nothing at all Mr. Perfect the jalous.

Many time you had post false and bogus info, but you are perfect, a perfect idiot.

My answer on this thread is good, Viewsat and Captiveworks work on Telefonica, now I test a Solaris and I can say yes Telefonica work on NFusion.

Sonicview is again a sh1t on IKS whit many freeze.

And no NFusion don't freeze for me and work very well, now I will talk about NFusion because I buy one today.

Like a good tester, I will help members again on Viewsat ,Captiveworks and NFusion.

Poor idiot!

Now you win my 10,000 posts.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15495
Chumley is a sly manipulative person. She has posted in many names and continues to do so.
I would have thought that by now many people know her and she would have withdrawn her unwanted posting in the forum, but not so with the stubborn Chumley, who tries to be comely and is quite an ugly personality.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10003
Nalin

Look how Cumley post bogus info:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/577833.html

Mr. Perfect look like a idiot.

Silver Member

Post Number: 412
playmouth IT was only the other day you said telefonica for south america only...what happened ..you founded it...LOL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
Nalin & Rico
I don't post much but I do read eCoustics posts
when I have time. I do have a question for you two.
There is no need to answer if you don't want too.

Why do you two seem to pop up on Plymouth's
behalf when another member here corrected
him? What is the connection here? Do you all hang out at the same bar?

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10006
Yes

We drink same beer!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1621
The Shadow
I defend Nalin and Plymouth because they always take the time to answer my questions. They will answer correctly. Very few times have they made mistakes in their answers and that is usually because of translation.
The F@ggots who bash them may know a thing or two about FTA. The problem is that they will Stop helping as soon as they see a statement by Nalin or Plymouth so that they can be a disruption to this forum.

Upload

Username: Gaijin

Gainesville, FL USA

Post Number: 1
This is my first post but I have some issues with the information the original poster has c/p'd.

This is nothing new; it is simple IKS and since a simple quad core computer could scan through the stolen key of in relation to all the valid keys, DN will very rapidly be able to disable the stolen key and card.

The other issue I have is that the OP claims that Telefonica works in his tests. Telefonica will work for most EVERYONE with most any FTA box because Telefonica still uses Nagra2 and has not made the switch to N3.

In the forum I normally patronize we have come to the conclusion that IKS is very dangerous and should be avoided. IKS is a transceiver based service.

This means your set top box CONSTANTLY calls home for stolen keys; keys that can be proven to be stolen in a Federal court if DN decides to get hard core and subpoena your ISP. Downloading a BIN doesn't make you a criminal because it has to be proven that you own hardware that is capable of using the BIN software files. This is legally nigh impossible to do

Proving that you are stealing DN with IKS is incredibly easy because YOUR HARDWARE is narc'ing you out with every autoroll when it calls home. It's like having a heroin addict call his dealer for home delivery with an exact address every 20 minutes...think about it.

In Summary:

IKS, if the s*** hits the fan, will get a lot of people in serious trouble since the technology is based on outright theft and should be avoid and Telefonica is still on N2 so it's not amazing that the OP has equipment that works on 4 year old encryption.

I find everything I have read from the OP to be highly suspect and , frankly, ill informed.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15510
John: That was a very thought provoking statement. I have several issue with it.
1. "box CONSTANTLY calls home for stolen keys". That is your presumption that the box is calling for stolen keys, because the delivered item is not a key but the result of a computation, which varies each time a call is made for "stolen keys" surely no court is going to beleive that new keys are delivered every fraction of a second.
2. Strictly speaking there is no deliberate call being made to "home". A UDP reception is made of what is in the stream (which are not really keys) and the receiver decides what information to pick up - just as your computer decides to pick up something off the Internet stream because it is meant for you.
3. I think it is easy to prove in court that the hardware somebody owns is capable of doing things, but if you are not stealing any programming and not stealing any keys, then it is not stealing.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1625
I see the problem with IKS being that your provider may block access to the server at any time. This has been done in the past with offshore gambling sites.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10022
Rico
Mine work very well without any freezing.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1627
Plymouth
That is great.
I mean to say that an internet provider like TimeWarner could be paid by DN to disallow access to the servers used by Nfusion, Kbox, SV.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15515
"access to the servers used by Nfusion, Kbox, SV."

With virtualization servers, and multiple servers there is no way anybody can shut down Nfusion, Kbox, or SV. I think they are here to stay, and eventually most others will go the same route.
The only way these servers will shut down, would be if and when they get too overloaded.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10025
Rico
I changed my internet provider since 1 and a half month now for it.
My friend buy a Solaris which I tested and I had like it and buy one for me .

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10026
Nalin

I got a real 6.2 Mbites connection which is very stable, this is why it work great for me.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us