Novas status

Silver Member
Username: Danoh

Post Number: 133
does anybody here now the status 4 the doomed nova.nobody at any other site seems 2 they keep on says wait wait.my wife is going 2 kill me if i wait 1 more day

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 5682
well i got the pm from one of mod that they are working on something, but definately money is involved,
they also said that i am becoming fan of other box and they also gave me some warnings

so to anwer to ur thread "we are on same boat"

Silver Member
Username: Mohamad_obama

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 452
There is a bin out now that will let the nova's on the suns servers. How long it lasts is anyone's guess.

The bin is from jvvh, who worked over the pansats.
This has not been approved by nfusion, for obvious reasons.

I have talked to a person that has tested it and it DOES work...............................for now.

Probably works on the nova clones too.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15441
If jvvh has leeched on to this, Nfusion will not be able to shake him off. There are at least 6 good programmers who are loosely associated with jvvh.

Bronze Member
Username: Derrymalton

Post Number: 27
Hi Guys ,
any updtae on CW. DN is down forlong.
any advise please

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 5693
derry i am sure u are not new to this, can u pls kindly start a new thread,
u will get better help..

Bronze Member
Username: Tulipe

Post Number: 26
i did test it and it works perfect

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15442
derry m:
cccccccccccccc is lying to you.
Please start a new thread and ask there.

Bronze Member
Username: Tulipe

Post Number: 29
nalin you use pansat 2500 so stfu. stay away from testing. you are an old lady that has nothing to do with fta. go read and u will see idiot.
u r just retarded and retired and have no life . ofcourse this site is everything in your life .

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15446
cccccccccccccc: You were deliberately misleading derry m into believing that the CW works. I happen to have close connection with helping a couple of people with CW800s, and they do not have any more channels than Pansats and Veiwsats.

You better quit this forum. We do NOT need useless people like you who try to deliberately mislead. Go and buy a CW first, then test it and then report.

Bronze Member
Username: Brampton_on

Post Number: 50
Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2009 - 12:16 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cccccccccccccc: yes You were deliberately misleading derry m into believing that the CW works. I happen to have close connection with helping a couple of people with CW800s, and they do not have any more channels than Pansats and Veiwsats.

You better quit this forum. We do NOT need useless people like you who try to deliberately mislead. Go and buy a CW first, then test it and then report.

Silver Member
Username: Imars99

Post Number: 255
Nfusion able to down the new mod bin.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us