Viewsat

Bronze Member
Username: Pappu

Bombay, Mh India

Post Number: 29
GOT FROM OTHER SITE
NAG3 Update - A message from VIEWSAT Team
C&P

N3 is nothing more than N2 wrapped with betacrypt, & the 3rd party coders already have s/w for betacrypt to get the keys, keys are very long, but can be gotten.

As far as the new cards..
Rom 142 is already open in europe & is same as rom 240 & they've already dumped ram.

All in all N3 actually limits their abilities they have, compared to now. They def won't be changing keys as often, and ECM's will be more difficult.

At this time there is no true N3 Hack for anything.. This won't be for long though

N3 is nothing more then a tweaked N2 and the ones who got you through MAP57 in 2006 are on it

All in all, when Dish makes the full switch, expect the fix to be released, until then hold your horses.

Viewsat Team:

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 1592
What site did you get that from?

www thisislastmonthsnews. com?

Nice thread

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 9947
Juan Ramirezone
Silver Member
Username: Juancho

CANADA
Xx

Post Number: 687

Posted on Friday, June 19, 2009 - 12:33 am: Edit Post
C/P
From Cyphris & VS Team

By now the word has spread across the internet and satellite forums alike that the N2 stream has finally come to an end. The N2 FTA hack was born on Sept 1st, 2005. It was first seen to be true by those who owned the Co*olsat receivers. Back then Co*olsat was king while Viewsat was still getting out of diapers. None the less, the N2 release spread like wild fire through the FTA community and before long all brands of that time had channels back up on DN. Bev didn't come till a few months later after already being dark for several months. We are once again at that crossroad. Bev has been dark now for several months and DN has just completed it's switch over to the new N3 encryption. There are many new brands and Co*olsat, well is far from king. We have seen the birth of other new brands such as Captive Works, CNX and Sonicview while Viewsat has prevailed to be a mature and respected force in the FTA community.

While there is a new beast that has become popular in FTA in North America. This way of getting channels out of the dark has been in use for a long time in Europe and is by no means anything new. I am talking about IKS or otherwise also known as ICS. While this type of system is not the most liked due to safety reasons it has gotten more popular as more get desperate to get there once loved Free TV back. This has started making many brands start supporting ICS. Well the Viewsat Team is not one to go down that road and will continue to make sure that the standalone file prevails. Yes the Viewsat Team has had a few snags and wish to be further along than they are with a N3 release. Don't get me wrong they have gotten very far in progress now and with a bit more time they will show once again who is #1 and who is willing to continue making FTA users very happy just like they did back in the Summer of 2006 when the providers thought Map57 would end it all. Some will say these words are just a ploy to sell more receivers. Well it isn't, it is just how it will be. I have always been one to be straight up with the public and this time is no different. I do not expect all to go running out to buy a Viewsat tomorrow with nothing to show. The proof will be in the pudding. It's just the pudding isn't quite ready to be served just yet. Many have always said History likes to repeat itself. From fashions of the 70s appearing again to the fall of the stock markets plummeting again. We can expect the same within the FTA community and its prevailing with a N3 release.

The Viewsat Team would like to thank all its supporters and are working very hard to continue to support you the way they have done in the past. Summer is hear enjoy it and don't let TV run your life. Remember to support the providers with a back up sub, because after all without them there would be no need to provide a fix

On the bright side for you South American users. N2 is still running strong on Telefonica and look for VS to come out with even more stable support for Telefonica

Silver Member
Username: Ez2ctv

Post Number: 126
Same old CaCa. Why nothing new ?

is it because there is nothing new even rumors get old.

If a stand alone hack is anywhere near why are all the box manufactures / distributors jumping on the IKS / SKS bandwagon ?

Truth not to be told due to loss of money. STB manufactures lose money, forums lose money with loss of advertising.

IKS / sks may be the only game left if we want to play.

I only hope someday in the near future we can test plastic once again.

Bronze Member
Username: Topy

Post Number: 79
Just wanna share conversation with you guys between me & VS insider:

This is confirm news from someone inside vs, they have solution for standalone but, (this but is important) they r not going to release till 2nd week of Aug 2009, they might extend one more week, but they r going to launch standalone file with IKS solution together, he didnt exectly said abt how iks will be connected but he said both solution will come out together, he said interface also will be changed through entirely new software. BOTTOM LINE IS ULTRA & EXTREME WILL BE ALIVE AGAIN as per his statment, & I beleive on him.

Bronze Member
Username: Hannity

REPUBLICAN, LOVE COUNTRY

Post Number: 65
I think I was talking to the same person RK, but in my case it was a woman. She said word for word what you said and also said my Plat and Plat lite will be fine.

Bronze Member
Username: Topy

Post Number: 80
Rush ,,, when did u talk to me ?

Bronze Member

MAYBE I CAN ASK TO, ADM FOR BAN YOU

Post Number: 70
I was talking to a VS insider, she basically told me the same thing your insider told you. Maybe same insider, that`s all

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15449
Pointless conversation. Viewsat and Pansat will come through with something. They are not going to sit back and watch all business go to Sonicview and Kbox.

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 825
Pansat is history, viewsat may be

Gold Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 1567
kiss them goodbye now folks

Silver Member
Username: Bjcrisp6478

Post Number: 242
them what paul ??? viewsat ???

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 9962
Paulette is a LK disciple and dream for his Sonicview, so his comment on other receivers must no be appreciated.

Username: Delmer

Kentucky

Post Number: 3
What is a LK disciple? and can I become one?

Bronze Member
Username: Pugluvr

Post Number: 31
I have to say that I have a viewsat ultra lite, and for no reason I have channels poping up, I now have cartoon network, and a few other channels can soemone expalin why they are working?

keep in mind i have no changed the file in it since the N3 kicked in

Bronze Member
Username: Damageinc

Post Number: 30
versus,NASA,Ion are some I've found so far.

Silver Member

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 726
stacey. try this
OK, DUE TO CONFUSION ALREADY BROUGHT UP, I MUST STATE THAT THIS IS NOT A FIX ONLY A GUIDE TO WHAT IS HAPPENING. YOU WILL NOT GET ALL THE CHANNELS, OR EVEN CLOSE TO IT, JUST OPENING UP SOME DOORS FOR NEW WORK TO BE DONE HOPEFULLY!

And the million dollar answer is!

As easy as chirp! Chirp!

Chirp one birdie first to get the other.

Example:

First chirp 9575 (12253) then chirp any channel on (11841)

9464 is on 11841

as long as you stay on 11841 you get all the channels on it

works on others too.... Just trying to match up birdies with birdies.

Too much info to list all channels, but other sites have info for birdies.........

Enjoy, and im glad to be the first to post this!!!!!!

12516 for 12224 i think too. Just fa*rt around, it will give us all something else to do constructive as a payback for all the years of enjoyment the people here have given us. We can post back with the channels as they get discovered!!!!!!!

Lets go!!!

IF YOU CAN WATCH A CHANNEL, AND YOU LOSE THE ABILITY TO WATCH IT BECAUSE YOU CHANGED THE CHANNEL, JUST FIND THE SUDO FREQ. THAT GOES WITH THE FREQ. YOU WERE ON. GO TO A CHANNEL THAT IS ON THE SUDO FOR A FEW SECONDS AND THEN BACK TO YOUR STATION. iTS BACK ON FOR SURE.......
fta ALL THE WAY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by macdaddy8000; Today at 09:39 AM..

Silver Member

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 727
I believe he mean this.
haven't tried this yet , but I would believe 9575 Mhz is what he set his Local Oscillator frequency at, so that he could get TP freq. 11841...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
well i was just wondering because I haven't touched any settings at all and i have a few channels for some reason, so are you saying if i change the frequency I can get diffrent channels/?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1599
Plymouth
Have you had time to test this?

No offense Juan. I just know Plymouth is capable of scanning and searching TPs with a VS faster than I can.

Silver Member

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 728
I delete all ch, then rescan echo 110
press 9575 ch I got the ch, then I changed ch, It's gone now, I didn't try again, because there isn't a guide for do that.
P.S I didn't change anythings

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 9974
Rico

I test a NFusion Solaris tonight, my Viewsat is unhook.

But I will test it as soon is possible.

Thanks Juan for this info.

Silver Member

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 731
plymouth, here the last one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by semberac22
To get this to work you must have n1 files, "chirp" is type of file that only works with n1 program. I hope this helps...

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 9982
Wow!

Juan can you ask him for give us the file he use or do you know what file he talk about?

Very interesting thing!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
more and more channels are popping up on my viewsat , YAY!! maybe the N3 was a temporary thing lol

Bronze Member
Username: Feroz

New york, New york U s a

Post Number: 65
Stacey any premium channels ?

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 9986
Stacey

List the receiver and the bin you use.

Thanks!

Username: Tikodogg

Post Number: 9
nice

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
I have viewsat ultra lite, I do not know what bin i have in there, I do know it was the last bin update for vs before the N3 kicked in

here is a list of channels I have

Gold Member

Post Number: 1614
Stacy

Those channels have always been up. with the exception of 171 and as of this morning it is also down.

Gold Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1292
We should all know by now that DN has moved all programming to N3. Although Several coders for a couple high profile teams have said the fix is coming real soon. At the current time, THERE IS NO FIX!!! The Only working Solution right now is IKS. With Nfusion Receivers, Sonicview's iHUB, And Kbox With Khub

Do not clutter the threads with "where is the fix", or "how can I get N3" postings, they will just be deleted!

Do not fall for any scams on the internet that say "we have the N3 fix". When and if files become available, they will be posted here first at www.fta-spot.com . Dont be a fool, and dont fall for scams!

All staff members are monitoring the situation closely, and will relay any delvelopments as they become available. For now, please be patient and check back often. In the mean time grab some movies and ppv's from our Supervip Section.

Thank you for your continued support!!! Oleg Ph.D

Silver Member
Username: Lubfr01

Post Number: 128
it is not Oleg...
or
tell me Oleg who gave you this tongue?

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 9995
LOL!

A N3 solution is on table on plastic since many months in europe.

Don't need to go at ftaspot for it.

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1293
Plymouth !! Thank you

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1294
Nagra 3 The pirate card is called Centaurus (EUROPE)

Quote:
The new nagravision system used by european Pay TV providers (TVCabo, D+, Premiere, Unitymedia) Nagra 3 has been hacked. Rumors circulate in german speaking forums saying the new nagravision system used by european Pay TV providers (TVCabo, D+, Premiere, Unitymedia) Nagra 3 has been hacked. The pirate card is called Centaurus.

The new RSA Card on the market.
It will be hot and PRIMARY NAGRA 3 decipher.
That means 2 provider are so entschlüsselbar.
D plus Spain and Germany Premiere, and Premiere Star.
Unfortunately, it is impossible to both a card file to write.
The providers use different Verschlüssellungen.

They are therefore at the ULC's 2 files found. Example:
(Primarcard_dplus_28.09.200
(Primarcard_pdps_17.10.200

The loader will be able to process both files.

Loader and files are stored in the 43.Kalenderwoche released.
The cards are from the 42nd Week available.
The price of the card for 2 fold benefit is 149, - Euro.

For larger quantities please contact the dealer discounts.
We publish this message already, so you have a
Planning security. To start the action, we will
to knock at Apple in the 40th Week
maps at various stores the card at a price of 119 Euro

Specs:

ISO 7816 Smartcard
Flash: 72 kB
Eeprom: 72 kByte
Crypto: Yes (RSA)
Protokoll: T0, T1, TE
Language: ASM, ©
Programmable @ 3.57 MHZ
Programmierbar mit Smartmouse,
ProgBee und anderen Programmern
ORIGINAL Centaurus OS

Also Launched is the NEPTUN CARD - it is new card for nagra3

Note efforts are been made to launch EMU keys for Nagra3 in a sofcam form once providers change fully to Nagra3.

TVCabo Nagra 3 cards hacked. Confirmed.
Maybe not a full hack but can confirm Cabo nagra 3 (Rom142) moscs cards exit and I confirm that. OK.

New mosc cards may not have a guarantee that they will work for more than 60 days due to a change in the way cabo now updates it's package. In fact there is no guarantee how long they will last as they have not completed the change over and there could be a revision update around the Conner for the new cards or some secret function that has not been activated yet. So not a full hack. Just a hack that at the moment gives you access to all cabo channels including Video on Demand.

Results for Software Nagra 3 Tv...SpeedDownloads
Download Cracked* 1421KB/s994 Times
Software Nagra 3 Tv Cabo Full Version* 1777KB/s666 Times
Software Nagra 3 Tv Cabo (February 2008)* 680KB/s589 Times
Software Nagra 3 Tv Cabo ISO* 916KB/s894 Times

FACTS:
Non official receivers that so far work with nagravision 3 original or mosc cards with new firmware.

Mirage models: sft-2000, sci-5110 and 8000 (Complex method but works).
AZbox models: S710 - GA, S710 - GB, ST710 - GA and ST710 - GB.
Mvision 9085 net and USB models.

to those who know that (hackers) have been able to enter the targeta and read it, and allegedly already apparent and are experiencing the Nagra 3 in the famous DreamBox receiver, so be it, which is three to Nagra in europe, is their ultimate checkmate,

Nagra 3 cards hacked confirmed
TV Cabo Nagravision = 3 = Rom140
D = Rom 180

TV Cabo Dreambox Nagravision 3:
Prov ID: 005644
Prov Key: 00
HEX Index Keys: 978496B1C753425C5A45B04F1 F549407

The Spanish ROM is something better protected the Portuguese. At least 142 had some reference to ST Microelectronics, and therefore could know the manufacturer. In the 180 Spanish do not have this track. Even so, the researcher thinks Luso (for the design of the contacts of the card, according to him identical to those of old known as Funcard, Titanium, etc.). This is a model of Atmel

It has already been read in various forums, and according to reports from research groups Portuguese TV has been hacked out for DreamBox

and already there for that bin deco in europe! ... at last!

and in the last firm to the Devil pcmcia cam put that in the short diabloteam pulled solutions for new rom NAGRA3 of Nagravision
Thanks Oleg Ph.D

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10012
Thanks Oleg Ph.D!

Good post!

Silver Member

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 732
still some ch.working ,I did it. It;s working now.
only VS receivers. Nothing more need it, only last file and able to see ch.100.
easy only I changed the V A P value and look por ch 1,2 etc,
here.
CP
Hay algunos pocos canales escondidos en 110 W ITC
TP 12486 V
There are a few "hidden" channels on 110W ITC
TP12486V

Manual PID Entry required
Poner manualmente el PID

4130 / 4131
6178 / 6179
6434 / 6435
6690 / 6691
6946 / 6947
7202 / 7203

toonw and some others. CP
Canal cartoon west y algunos otros
nick still good: ... I'm sure they will disappear, not much of a back door

lo que tienes que poner donde dice V A P
#151 - V6690 A6691 P6690
#177 - V6946 A6947 P6946
#181 - V4130 A4131 P4130
#233 - V4146 A4147 P4146
#267 - V6690 A6691 P6690

Bronze Member
Username: Adirondak

Post Number: 86
@ Oleg. Great post about Europeans cracking N3, have you seen/heard of any examples of a standalone version of the Centaurus/Nagra 3 crack for the European boxes?

Bronze Member
Username: Adam_paul

Post Number: 35
any one, please explain how to enter V A P value in VS Pro* reciever?

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10015
Adam

Go in channel scan then choose a Tp and press F4,put the 3 PID Video, Audio and P.. then press ok to save( do not pres OK until you have put 3 PID).

Gold Member

Post Number: 1622
Thanks Juan
I will check it out.

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 826
Thanks i did it on sv and all above channels working

Bronze Member
Username: Feroz

New york, New york U s a

Post Number: 69
thanks juan i got d above channels

Silver Member
Username: Kingofdakingz

Post Number: 437
can i get the 110 and 148 signal on my 18" dish ? i have 2 antennas tho thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15506
Juan Ramirezone: I missed your chirping earlier, but it is great testing. Do keep it up.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
Plymouth, your instructions for explaining how to enter V A P values does that work for vs-xtreme? sorry, I'm still quite a noob when it comes to the inner setup for my receiver. any help is welcome.

Silver Member
Username: Bouttep

Post Number: 128
bazuka
what channels did you get back on SV and how ???

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10029
Adirondak

Yes it must work on this receiver, which use same interface than Ultra.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
Plymouth, I figured out that part (same interface) but, I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. so far, I've created about 10 user channels = no tv....
- In channel scan, I chose tp-12486, entered =V6690 A6691 P6690, ok, accepted changes. when I go to #151 or my newly created channel = nothing. Can you tell me what I am doing wrong?:-(

Silver Member

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 740
press 1 on the RCU

Silver Member

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 741
press 1 on your remote

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10031
Adirondak

OK
Press Sat button on remote then choose Dn package then go in menu, channels organization and delete all channels then return in channel scan and put the PID again, the channel is named User channel 00001, you can renamed it in Channel Organization.
The channels must work now, It happen when another channel use the same PID.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
I'm really sorry. I guess that I am dumb...
I get up until tp(is 12486), I am able to enter V A P, did ok, accepted changes....
Juan/anybody, at what point do I press 1 on the RCU?
help.
Nasa tv is cool. but....more would be better.
thanx.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1642
Adirondak
Do you then scan for that TP after you enter it?

Bronze Member
Username: Wabash

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 91
Thanks, Ramirezone. Now my eyestrain from channel 100 will get better.

Let us know if you find any more open TPs.

Username: Cspat64

Post Number: 1
Hi
I am a total novice about the satellite system. I'm using Viewsat Ultra. The guy who set up my dish and everything set me up on Echostar 7 119 W..I'm wondering what the PID and VAP are..and if the above manual PID and VAP input will work for my Echostar 7 119W.
Thanks. This may be a dumb question for most of you but it would really help me.

Silver Member

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 742
Only for echo 110 y tp 12486.
here is how....
Go into menu
Go to Installation
Enter your pin# (0000)
Go to Channel Scan, then down to edit TP
Go to Freq 12486
Click F4 to add user channel
Put in these pids...
VPID = 6946
APID = 6947
PPID = 6946
Now exit and save ,do the same for every ch.only change the V A P

Now the channel is a new user channel. So, unless you have added other user channels in the past, your new channel (177) should be 0001,0002, etc.

Post Number: 2
Thanks. Juan for your reply. So is there any way I can change to Echo 110 ? Is it done on receiver or the dish?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1644
Pat Sat
That depends. It is very rare to have a lnb on your dish that only receives 119.

List your dish, receiver, and all of your settings in the setup menu and we can figure this out.

Silver Member

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 743
here are more on echo 148

Additonal Channel Information for DN 148
This is a C+P from one of our members - Outerbanker1 -25 June

Here are some goodies at 148W

All True FTA...No Encrpytion.

Some Movies.....some Internationals

12224 R 20000
Art America Vpid 5154 Apid 5155 PCR 5154
B4U Movies Vpid 4898 Apid 4899 PCR 4898
Unknown Chinese Channel Vpid 6690 Apid 6691 PCR 6690
(Manual pid entry required)

12253 R 20000
PFC Vpid 4130 Apid 4131 PCR 4130

12282 R 20000
Starz Vpid 5154 Apid 5155 PCR 5154
Showtime Vpid 5666 Apid 5667 PCR 5666
HBO Vpid 5922 Apid 5923 PCR 5922

12340 R 20000
Al Masriyah USA Vpid 4898 Apid 4899 PCR 4898

12369 R 20000
Abu Dhabi Al Oula Europe Vpid 5410 Apid 5411 PCR 5410
Record Internacional USA-Canada Vpid 5666 Apid 5667 PCR 5666

12573 R 20000
Sahara Samay Vpid 6178 Apid 6179 PCR 6178
Aaj Tak International Vpid 5410 Apid 5411 PCR 5410
Headlines Today International Vpid 5666 Apid 5667 PCR 5666

12603 R 20000
RTP Internacional Vpid 6434 Apid 6435 PCR 6434
Sahara One Vpid 5922 Apid 5923 PCR 5922

12632 R 20000
SIC Noticias Vpid 4130 Apid 4131 PCR 4130
SPT Vpid 4642 Apid 4643 PCR 4642

TV ASIA
tp- 12370
vpid- 4642
apid- 4643
ppid- 4642

SETMX
tp- 12370
vpid- 6690
apid- 6691
ppid- 6690

Bronze Member

Post Number: 90
Thanx, Juan & all who responded... reminds me of ecoustics when I first joined. I'd buy a round of beers. but, I think that would put me in the poorhouse.
Cheers!

I'll try tomorrow, weather is currently stormy = so, signal is really low. stay tuned....

Post Number: 3
Hi again
I just got the info about my system. Here it is:
Dish 500
Sat : EchoStar 7 119.0W
LNB Power: On
LNB Type: Standard
LNB Freg: 11250
22KHZ: off
TP Freq: 12224
DisEqc 1.0: None
Motor: off
Legacy SW: None

I 'm not sure if this is the info you were asking about. I asked the guy who installed the Dish for me, he told me that in order to get Echo 110, I have to adjust the dish and that nothing is done on the receiver..
Thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
Juan,
Any chance that you have come across some additional info on 'hidden' channels on 110 or 119?
thanx!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
Do only specific VS models have these channels of any VS model should have these? I have VS pro* so if I try putting these VPA would it work? Anyone know please?

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10089
Adam
It work on all Viewsat!

You can try it!

Silver Member
Username: Dharm_ram

Post Number: 176
all the above information is really good, but by now its all mixed up.....can someone start a new thread and put in step by step direction and information on channels as to what is currently working....

thanks in advance

Silver Member
Username: Dharm_ram

Post Number: 177
just read on ftatalk that all these channels are again down and only NASA is working. anyone else ?

Bronze Member
Username: Budgie123

Post Number: 42
Think so. Tried last night, no good.

Bronze Member

MAYBE I CAN ASK TO, ADM FOR BAN YOU

Post Number: 81
***7/06/09 5:30pm est.***Credible sources indicate Viewsat cardless bin in 2 weeks. Stay tuned for the latest news as it develops! PLEASE visit our sponsors.***

Silver Member
Username: Bouttep

Post Number: 129
i have have saved all the pids but still no image , can someone give me a step by step instructions for sv 4000
thanks

Silver Member
Username: Wabash

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 108
The channels are down again on mine.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
I am trying time after time but no luck, Just wondering if anyone of you got indian channels back? If yes and you could please list VPA* IDs

Silver Member
Username: Frobi

Post Number: 388
Is Viewset Extreme a junk now?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us