Kbox with Sat 110

Bronze Member
Username: Topy

Post Number: 70
Kboxplus, already enjoying 118+119 with special lnb, I just want to scan 110 separatly, from installation I chose 110 echo 8,10 & setting of sw on port 4 which is connected to sat 110, but when I start scanning it scan 119 instead of 110, which is wrong, What did I done wrong ? can anybody help ? Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Vittu

Post Number: 332
remove 118/119 from the diseq switch and leave just 110 connected then scan. if that doesn't work, try changing the port from 4 to 3 (to rule out switch issue)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
I tried to change port, didnt worked, then & tried to scan only one port with one sat 110 no luck, interesting thing is that all ports working with VS Ultra, but not with this one, any more suggestion ?

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 5685
Rk posts ur setting here
go to menu dish, setting..

Bronze Member
Username: Offshorejoe

Post Number: 12
My friend had the same problem RK but with a DP eye no problems

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 5686
-I had found that when scanning 110 using 18x24 Elliptical with a SW21 switch the channels on the horizontal tps didn't come in. changing to the disqec 4x1 work fine.
this is from another member..
try this..

Silver Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 411
If horizontal channels do not come in subtract each frequency from 25600 and change H to V, they should come in.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
Sat 110 echo 8,10
lnb power on
lnb (I tried with single & universal both one by one)
lnb single
diseq on port 4 (which is correct port)
rest all on off

Even system is not recognise good guality or signal
20% 30% with red bar,,, something need to be done, something is mississing, ok Let me delete all sat & scan 110 first ,,, I will post the result, meanwhile all suggestions are welcome,,, lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
Joe I don't understand,,, sorry can u tell me "DP eye no problem"

My friend had the same problem RK but with a DP eye no problems

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
sada & kaka ,,, wow heavy bouncer ,, I really dont uderstand what u r saying, pls explain in non technical term,,, lol lol lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
I tried from scratch, deleted all sats, then scaned one by one first 110, 118+119. Only 118+119 scaned perfectly but 110 didn't scaned on kbox, but when I scaned on vs ultra it scaned all in one shot. its really becoming challanging. I don't know what to do more ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
any help pls?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
the problem was diseq switch, I am using EMP century, kbox has two settings 1.0 & 1.1, when I was using only 118 lnb it was recognised through 1.1 setting & was working fine, but when I scaned 110, 118+119 & setup for 1.0 it only recognised 118+119 sat. I just did change the setting all sats on 1.0 then kbox recognised all sats with all ports. remarkable point is my EMP switch is 2.0 ,,, lol ,
just wanted to share my experience abt this, now its working, all sats. The only problem is when I am switching from 110 to 119 sat or 119 sat to 110 sat I have to go to fav first select through fav any channels & then see the channel list. I purposly set at least one channel from each sat just to switch sat purpose. Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us