What is CardSharing & How does it work?

Username: Dreamboxshops

Post Number: 1
What is CardSharing & How does it work?

Card sharing technology is sweeping the world with the aid of Linux based satellite receivers.

There are a huge range of satellite receivers now on the market that have the capabilities of supplying digital satellite viewing through IP services, such as the Dreambox 500S , Dreambox 600S & the Dreambox 7020S.

In short you can receive all your favourite channels from your preferred suppliers by simply using your broadband at home.

The receiver needs a sharing protocol software installed called CCcam. This is the bit of software that talks directly to our servers that hold the original satellite subscription information. Every 2-5 seconds your tv picture would be encrypted by the supplier and therefore needs the de-cryption keys. Once this happens, your receiver will talk to your providers servers to obtain the password in real time and deliver it back to your receiver. This all happens in milliseconds to make sure that your viewing pleasure is not disturbed by freezing or pixilation. There are a few providers out there and many have been tested and found to have picture freeze etc.. Then best and most recommended by our customers for service, stability & support is SatCard found Here.

Setting this up on your receiver is very simple, firstly you need to install and run CCcam. You can usually download this directly by using your remote control and the update features on your receiver. Once installed you need an ftp software to add the control username and password to your configuration file. Again this is very simple, there are lots of examples on the web but SatCard send you all you need with your initial order. Once inserted; your receiver will start decrypting most of the channels that your satellite dish is able to receive.

At present they have over 18 servers running thousands of customer receivers and de-crypting over 5000 channels, many in HD and certainly all of the most popular satellite services available from around the world.
SatCard servers get constantly upgraded and they add new ones every 20 - 25 days. This makes sure that the quality is first class.

Because of the nature of the business SatCard make sure that your identity and theirs is always secure, they house the web servers and email servers in Panama. They also utilise advanced server technology to hide the location of the main cluster by moving the traffic around the world country by country so that the location of the main cluster can not be indentified. Lastly they do not hold any data of the customers in our servers.
http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.co.uk/FAQ.htm

Bronze Member
Username: Macra12

California USA

Post Number: 67
hmm, so your names Robin (sounds like a womans name) and you are promoting dreambox... sounds like a sales gimick.....

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15427
robin's post is partly a sales pitch and partly informative. There is nothing inherently wrong with it, compared with the stupid posts and outright promotions that exist in Ecoustics forum.

Gold Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 1556
Nalin Nyda another of your worthless post to increase your special helper post count

dumb indian c u n t

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15430
Paul: You get off this thread and stop hounding me.
Internet stalkers are punishable under the law.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1557
go stoke your self U dumb B i t c h

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1840
Spell Check "stockers" If I am not mistaken

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 9910
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Picanha

East LA

Post Number: 533
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1558
LOL i love going fishing caught me a Plymouth and two Nalin Nyda's just this morning

both look the same interesting isn't it

Silver Member
Username: Picanha

East LA

Post Number: 534
Did you catch your father screwing his sister?Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1559
no but seen a Mexican screwing a small dog and a funny kid named plymouth popped out 9 months later

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 9911
Paulette

Don't bash me kid or you will fall in bad bunch!

You have nothing to do today?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1560
weeeee just caught another ghey Plymouth

release

puts another fat worm on the hook

casts

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 9912
I don't have Civic pinkLOL!

You always talk of g.a.y, you must been realy g.a.y.

Paulette!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us