Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 808
Da boi,
Why

Silver Member
Username: Brucelee

Beverly Hills, California United States

Post Number: 215
Hi Oleg Ph.D, when can we expect the bin or fix for N3 on Viewsat? not sure I understand the B85(euro/ecu666)?
Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Vova_putin

Post Number: 74
Rico,
Normally I leave sick pathetic comments alone. I have no particular use for Michael Jackson and care not that he died. But that krap of yours the day after he died is pathetic.

Bronze Member
Username: Macra12

California USA

Post Number: 64
Im sure youll get over it Vlad....

I think its funny to see poeple get all emotionaly moved by comments made by total strangers they dont even know over the internet...

its hilarious....HAHAHAHA

Bronze Member
Username: Djtomdabomb

Post Number: 16
thanks for oleg! the best !

Silver Member
Username: Brucelee

Beverly Hills, California United States

Post Number: 216
Actually I agree with Vlad, yes it's funny but not called for especially one day after the death of the King of Pop!

Bronze Member
Username: Hannity

REPUBLICAN, LOVE COUNTRY

Post Number: 44
UPDATE ON VS BIN.....

Bin was to be released last night, however has been put off because of the death of Michael Jackson. Top VS coders are heading to LA to hang out in front of the medical examiners office.

A spokes woman for VS says the coders will be given time to allow the grieving process to take place. When asked about the N3 release date, she could only say that it will come out when it is done.

Bronze Member
Username: Runescaper

Post Number: 36
@post above

pure bull

Bronze Member

REPUBLICAN, LOVE COUNTRY

Post Number: 45
UPDATE ON VS BIN.....

Bin was to be released last night, however has been put off because of the death of Michael Jackson. Top VS coders are heading to LA to hang out in front of the medical examiners office.

A spokes woman for VS says the coders will be given time to allow the grieving process to take place. When asked about the N3 release date, she could only say that it will come out when it is done.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 9915
Rush

Maybe I can ask to admin for ban you!

Respect the rules!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
ply, plz do

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 9917
One thing serious about Viewsat, it seems they not put out the VS2000 Ethernet because a N3 solution is in test, but 2 new model will be out, of which one is HD.

Wait and see!

Bronze Member
Username: Tj88

Post Number: 13

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
-sigh-

worst summer ever

Username: Chaserfever

North Carolina United States

Post Number: 3
I look for Viewsat to release the new N3 "Beta" files anytime. Beta files r simply test files that r issued at first so that the users (us) can report back any freezing, bugs, or glitchs back to the provider so they can work them; After all the bugs, etc. r worked out, they will become Binary or "Bin" files like we're used to using. Alot of people, many Sonicview, still says N3 has yet to be cracked. They r only selling that story so they can make a ton off of I Hub, which they already have. I Hub is crap that exposes your IP address to the world. N3 will be here anytime!! This is great!!..Chaser.

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 1578
Tiger
You are talking like a democrap.

Bronze Member

REPUBLICAN, LOVE COUNTRY

Post Number: 47
Plymouth
Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 9915
Posted on Saturday, June 27, 2009 - 04:56 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rush

Maybe I can ask to admin for ban you!

Respect the rules!

MAKE MY DAY!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 3079
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Vova_putin

Post Number: 75
Be prepared to buy new equipment. Why should any manufacturer update the equipment you have when they can say it won't work with N3 and you have to buy a new receiver. There is no profit in continually giiving 'free' software when they can make a profit selling new hardware. Watch for it.

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 1579
You are a genius.

Bronze Member

REPUBLICAN, LOVE COUNTRY

Post Number: 48
Hey Grego, I hope you know the full context of what I actually said!

In a indepth interview I was asked if I wanted Obama`s policy`s to fail? I went in to a very long answer that went like this.....IF success means higher taxes,government run health care,the appointment of Plymouth to the high court, wide open abortion/gayy marriage,Sharria law etc, and the total socialization of America, then yes I want Obama`s policies to fail. Truth be known most Americans want all or most of those policies to fail as well.

Just so that you know! And btw CNN and the rest of the MSM very well know what I said, but many Americans only get their news in msm snidbits.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us