Silver Member
Username: Imars99

Post Number: 238
C/P Compliments of CDO_CARE from another site:

From Superstar
------------------
C/P
---------------

The details are not worked out and this was a surprise to all to have the solaris working but not the NOVA.

If the NOVA's support is confirmed to be discontinued, I am sure there will be a program or something where anyone that bought from an authorized dealer can get a rebate or some sort of upgrade.

Is it very important to buy from an authorized dealer as there are many clones out even with the Solaris that is using a NOVA Board inside.

I do understand it is really bad for someone to buy it within a few months and now have no more support.

The issues they are having is clones are going out of control and it is nFusion fault that this happened but I do not see any other alternative.

For those that have bought from an authorized dealer and have a receipt with the serial number and bought it within 1 year, I am sure you will get something going your way.

It is possible they can release a NOVA file but as of right now, I cannot answer that question so we should take this day by day.

Gold Member
Username: Satgrl

Dil Mei DarD a Jaga ...

Post Number: 1818
i didnt waste time reading it but ..THANK YOU

Silver Member
Username: Imars99

Post Number: 239
Another Update from Nfusion Forum.
Before anyone gets carried away. Nobody has said support was done for NOVA.

An announcement is expected soon. Indications are it's taking a little longer to secure.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us