Pansat 2700a rumors

Bronze Member
Username: Imran4811

Richmond hill, Ny AMERICA

Post Number: 71
i heard rumors that pansat is done for good, is it true meaning that they wont b releasing any bins for pansat 2700a....................................???

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 794
That blist site is down for a while but they were releasing bins in the past. If there will be any solution for any of the receivers pansat will get it also.

Username: Search

Post Number: 9
Latest is that CW will have a solution in 2-3 weeks. If you have a CW600P you are in business! Will not work on any other CW unit, this is exclusive to the CW600P.

Bronze Member
Username: Imran4811

Richmond hill, Ny AMERICA

Post Number: 73
sorry am lost, so that means all the boxes is out if so whats the sloution, they releasing new bins right????

Bronze Member
Username: Macra12

California USA

Post Number: 41
well Imran...

this is how its playing out, Plymouth just happens to have the inside scoop, and says N3 has a 6 month crack on it..

Give it a couple more days before you throw your receiver away....

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 526
Well...........Pancrap was always a piece of crap.

Bronze Member
Username: Brampton_on

Post Number: 30
It has been working fine for me
now down but every thing is down now
i still have my fingers crossed for my
pansat
it was the kbox of the last major
blackout of 2005-06
One thing is not encouraging Nalin is not
commenting in pansat threads lately.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15408
Pansat 2500 conversions are a thing of the past and even when there is a N3 breakthough it is unlikely that those workhorses will be able to cope with the additional burden.
Pansat 2700 will get life when Pansats come though with the N3 Bin. You might not have noticed it, but Pansat has had the full EMU Bins for the past 6 months or so, and that would make it more likely to succeed in building a N3 compatible BIN.
It would be superfluous to suggest that Pansats (or Viewsats, CW, etc) will become extinct. For commercial reasons the Pansat 2700A might be phased out.
But before N3 is implemented, there ill be ihub type of service available for all Pansats. Panerex is not going to sit around and be overtaken by small companies or by Viewsat. ihub type of service is not dependent on any challenging new coding.

Username: Danielg

Post Number: 9
I have been heard Panerex had have legal problems. May you comment on that?. Nalyn, please. Thanks.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15416
All big corporations have law cases thrown at them all the time. Sometimes they win and sometimes they lose. Then life goes on
This includes, big oil companies, big pharmaceutical firms, Dish DTV, Panarex, Viewsat parent company, etc, etc, etc, etc

Silver Member
Username: Rekman

Mntl-Quebec-...

Post Number: 571
Hi Nalin.
All channels has gone. Completely all.
Is everyone having same. OR is it Only me ??.

one week ago I had only 4 channels. today all are gone.. What would happen now, any idea ?
Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Chumley

Post Number: 384
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 1536
Chumley are you MAD? MJ died today.. have you no compassion?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us