CoderX on Nagra3 Switchover

Silver Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 410
C & P

First off, many of you old timers have noticed I haven't been in the forums as much as I normally am. Due to a combination of new boxes, nagra3 work and increased personal time requirement (no need to go into this) - I haven't been able to 'hang out' as I have in the past. Rest assured I'm still taking care of our users, and continue to support them as best as I'm able.

The good news is IKS/AKS will be available in less than a week for all SonySat receivers and will restore a majority of the channels on DN and Bev for those with dongles. I will be posting HOWTO's and instructions when this is available next week. In the interests of safety for our users, I'm taking the time to code this safely and reliably.

Over the years, SonySat has proven to be a good investment for a FTA receiver. The receiver has worked on Nagra1, Nagra2 and soon on Nagra 3 (via IKS/AKS). As soon as a cardless fix for N3 is available, rest assured the SonySat will have it.

I'd like to take a minute to thank our users, sponsors and fans. I've met some wonderful people in the FTA community these last few years (many of which Moderate this site) - and I look forward to their continued friendship.

A Very Busy,
Coder X

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15352
The truth of the matter is that ALL FTAs will be queing up in the Boradband queue to set up IKS and ihub type of services. They stood aloof when Nfusion started, hoping for a Nagra 3 breakthrough. Even when kbox took that route, they were not too concerned. But Sonicview gave them a bit if a kick, because that is a major manufacturer with a good reputation and their ihub will also be available eventually on SV4000.
So we will be hearing a lot about different ihub announcement and even ihub piracy and software ihubs.
Be prepared for this new onslaught coming. I suggest that the real helpers be prepared to understand this oncoming wave of technology and remain conversant with the latest in the arena. If my experience in this forum any guide, you have to be prepared also to deal with ignorant idiots whose main job is to try and disrupt Ecoustics.

Gold Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 1495
Nalin Nyda your such a c u n t for being a ghey guy

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 764
Jack of all trades master of non

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15357
Nalin Nyda says:

Modded from Julius Caeser by Shakespeare.

Et tu, Bazuka! Then attack....

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 5422
nalin very good post. thanks

Silver Member
Username: Popol_vuh

Post Number: 130
Great answer, Nalin!

Bronze Member
Username: Hannity

REPUBLICAN, LOVE COUNTRY

Post Number: 38
I am only interested in SKS

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 3058
Next time i blow out some candles im going to wish that Nalin Nyda will disappear

Silver Member
Username: Applebees

Post Number: 136
Make Nalin Disappear
. Upload

Silver Member
Username: Applebees

Post Number: 137
Make Nagra 3 Go Away
Increase Your Pennis Size
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Picanha

East LA

Post Number: 529
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 1501
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Macra12

California USA

Post Number: 44
BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!! Nalin.....HIP HIP HURRAY!!!!! TO YOUR DRAWN OUT OPINION!!

YAY!! YAY!!! HIP HIP HURRAY!!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us