All channels on Kbox? How long will it last?

Silver Member
Username: Nassa

Post Number: 106
I think the recent change in my viewsat has urged me to purchase one of these. Ive heard many good things about them, and i think i understand how to use it. I just need to know before i buy, do all channels work with kbox, and how reliable is this (How long do you think it will last?) Talking about DN btw

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 1393
Nassa
it is card sharing and there are a lot of channels missing.
In my opinion this is how DN wants to make money. They want everyone to run and purchase new hardware (that they get a cut of the profit). Then when the rush to buy these new boxes slows down, and the new subscribers slow down, they will release a fix for N3 so that they can make MORE money from people buying FTA boxes with the hack.

Do not fall for DISHNET'S game. Wait until a hack comes.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15346
Rico: You are very close to the truth of business politics and strategy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1398
That is what any business would do to cut losses. Sending the Dish police is not profitable. The courts are a joke. The only one to make money are the Lawyer and the Judge. Sell FTA boxes and make the "sheep" think they are getting something for nothing.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1400
The next strategy will be to tell the IKS users "Your connection is to slow Upgrade now to megafast and Nfusion will never freeze.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 9829
This strategy is good for Dn and Bev, so Nagravision!

All Encryptions can be broked, look on Europe site, but many Rat sell the files and try to make money with it, here in north America, it not work like it, the reseller make money on receiver only.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us