N3 Fix Maybe

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 9813
From someone else..........

"Now, just under 4 years down the line from that day, September 1st 2005, we are at a crossroads. Has Nagravision 3 been hacked? Right now, we do not know. There is way too much money floating around in the FTA business for it not to be, unless the security is comparable to US Military technology (well sh1t, even china cracked that!). There are many forthcoming reports of Nagravision 3 bin files working wide open on Nagravision 3 encrypted channels such as Captiveworks and Viewsat. These are unconfirmed reports and we do not know what to make of them yet. There are reports of hacks coming out of europe, and several coders saying they are watching full emulation on atmega boards, which work almost identically to FTA receivers. Over the last few months while Nagravision 3 cards have been surfacing in North America there have been numerous confirmed card compromises reported. There was a story about an underground smart card lab in Texas that Viewsat invested heavily in and was doing the same work that it reportedly took to open Map57 about 3 years ago, reports that they were getting Nagravision 3 channels with some freezing issues, and that some bugs had to be worked out before the fix became public. This came from the same source that told me 4 years ago that Nagravision 2 was hacked "

Silver Member
Username: Sparky41701

Chavies, Ky Usa

Post Number: 139
very good post

Bronze Member
Username: Shenanigans

Post Number: 82
even better copy and paste

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 5379
good post plymouth...
its good thing nagra 3 is in full effect,
coders will get a fix soon..

Bronze Member
Username: Fluff

Boise

Post Number: 14
There was a story about an underground smart card lab in Texas that Viewsat invested heavily in and was doing the same work that it reportedly took to open Map57 about 3 years ago.................................................................

WHAT IS THE TRUTH?? Did VS actually open map 57 or did they simply purchase the info?? Both stories are told, which is true? If the latter is true that they purchased the info for big dollars, then that post means nothing, unless they are meeting at that same location with a briefcase load of cash.

Silver Member
Username: Picanha

East LA

Post Number: 513
Upload

Username: Pwong9

Post Number: 5
I am confused, Fluffy. You have posted you had a test bin on your CW 600P and it had all channels opened in the other thread -- 'Sonicview open international it's true ???' It seems you are not sure there is a fix out there on this topic. WHAT IS GOING ON??

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 3024
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Vacarosie

Post Number: 62
excellent post plymouth

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 9814
You are Welcome Guys!

Many info from few source seems to be deleted as faster as posted, from Europe and North America.

The things move very rapidly since 1 month.

Bronze Member
Username: Macra12

California USA

Post Number: 11
So far there are NO Dish Network Nagravision 3 fixes available for most standalone receivers.
there are only partial solutions with IKS technologies for now.
Partial Nagravision 3 Solution for DN only:
IKSlinger
K-Box K-Hub
Sonicview iHub

the only thing that has moved rapidly , is we are full nag3 this week Plymouth, other then that, I have no idea the bull you are spreading around.

readers must use more resources for information then this lamo forum, its 95% of the time inacurate

Bronze Member
Username: Macra12

California USA

Post Number: 12
why is it, you always see,
(I get my information from a reliable resource),
or
(This came from the same source that told me 4 years ago that Nagravision 2 was hacked ").
truth be it, the guy thats saying it, Just wants his free TV back, and wants to think theres a fix around the corner

Bronze Member
Username: Runescaper

Post Number: 19
if it came for the source of N2 then it mite be true
and it said something about viewsat
plymouth if u see a file for viewsat plz send me a message

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 9816
Macra12

Forget the source, nobody will know the source for his security.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 9818
Da boi

I seek hard for this bin but found nothing for now.

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 1375
Da boi
If we find a file for Viewsat we are not going to tell you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us