Testing Nagra3. OT

Silver Member
Username: Juancho

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 681
C/P from ODD Thomas Sorry gang lost my connect due to bad weather tonight, we just had a Tornado here and I had to shutdown everything, even Kat on the phone I had to cut our conversation short too.

But after reading a few posts and have to say I'm sorry to everyone member here, I assumed after testing for years the membership knew what a BETA FILE is and how it is used, so gang I'm sorry if you thought a file would be released to the GENERAL PUBLIC, that's not how it works, so again I'm sorry for the confusion guys.

But for sure Beta files have been posted for a select few of testers today on only 2 underground sites, and only one (RapidShare File Sever) this is not open to the public sorry.
But I did get to download 1 beta file myself for a VS box to test, and its for both BEV/DN. I see the files on Rapid Share have been removed by Providers already, so I had time to only grab one, I see there are others also released for the Dreambox, Qbox, Gbox, for MECM60 and Primere units. I also see some beta versions named (Hocus Pocus) but cannot see what box there for.

So I personally will see how many bugs are in this thing.
I can also say for sure the file size is (VERY LARGE), (Extremely Large) for a Beta Version, 12.98MB in size and can see where there will be alot of problems to get this size file to work on smaller CPU/Memory boxes like the platinum/lite.

But its is a Beta and I'm sure after its completely tested the size will be reduced alot for all VS units. So again thanks for keeping the thread nice and clean for me, and I hope its so light at the end of a long tunnel.
So goodluck to us all.
0dd

Silver Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 491
Pure crap

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 9804
Odd Thomas
06-17-2009, 05:57 PM
Viewsat, to the best of my recollection, has never released a beta file to the general FTA audience; not when DN switched from Nag1 to Nag2 in November of 2005, nor when they began the MAP57 timer routines in June of 2006.

Beta testing by selected individuals would seem to be the operative plan here. The point, if you are inclined to believe this, is that there does seem to be a hack, and it's in testing mode right now, so keep your chin up.

Thanks, OT (TDG told me they had it 80-85% hacked a month and a half ago, so this time frame seems about right).

Sorry gang lost my connect due to bad weather tonight, we just had a Tornado here and I had to shutdown everything, even Kat on the phone I had to cut our conversation short too.

But after reading a few posts and have to say I'm sorry to everyone member here, I assumed after testing for years the membership knew what a BETA FILE is and how it is used, so gang I'm sorry if you thought a file would be released to the GENERAL PUBLIC, that's not how it works, so again I'm sorry for the confusion guys.

But for sure Beta files have been posted for a select few of testers today on only a (RapidShare File Sever) this is not open to the public sorry.
EDITTED! OUT!!

So again thanks for keeping the thread nice and clean for me, and I hope its some light at the end of a long tunnel.
So goodluck to us all.
0dd

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15321
When there are too many similar rumours around, the conclusion is that the grapevine is strong or the rumour is not a rumour but a statement of facts.

It seems that there is Beta testing going on and the people who have a financial stake in the receivers are keeping the subject in the minds of people to get the best consumer response when the...... time...... comes......
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us