lets hope so

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 5141
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Crazycool

Post Number: 72
who's front page, what web site elaborate!

Silver Member
Username: Pukka

Post Number: 214
the official vs forum page

Gold Member

Post Number: 5142
pukka world exists on hope
so don't loose hope
they will crack nagra 3 , its not end of world,
Patience, patience patience

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 2941
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 9604
C/P:

Time For The Next FTA Solution, The Viewsat Solution

The Viewsat 2000 Ethernet web unit is one of a kind with a fully secure internet web server already up and running by Viewsat. With the Viewsat 2000 ethernet unit you can have the receiver change its own key codes by using the Viewsat sever setup. This unit is creating a lot of buzz and talk in the FTA world so some of what you hear may not be correct. Many are saying the reason for this new unit is because of new satellite provider changes and saying that old Viewsat units will not work in 5 months. This rumor says that older viewsats won't be able to always beat the new changes and that nagra3 will be fully working on Viewsat 2000 Ethernet. At this time, that is nothing more then rumors. The great thing about the new Viewsat internet sharing box is that it can be used just like every other Viewsat unit and can be loaded by data-cable.

Want Premium Channels? This software gives over 120 right now including Comedy Central, MTV, Discovery Channel, Broadway Network, Game Network, MovieStat Network, National Geographic, Food Network, Cartoons, Show TV'and even HDTV (high definition television) channels!

The Viewsat 2000 Ethernet differences lies in its great hardware and unbeatable software support. Users will often compare other units with similiar capabilities such as the nFusion Nova or the Neosat IPro 2000 both of these boxes are good units, in fact both of these units share the SAME hardware and are made in the same plant. Users that buy nFusion Nova are some times really mad once they get the unit and find out they MUST install the newest software and that there unit is NOT 100% self updating. This is and other faults and truths are said about nFusion Nova Neosat iPro 2000 because of some dealers. Like the Viewsat 2000 Ethernet, the nFusion Nova allows you to use IKS internet key sharing which allows the internet to change your key codes. Most users love the Viewsats for lots of reasons, great support, great hardware and really great prices for their FTA receivers. If you are looking for a new age FTA satellite receiver for new upcoming changes such as nagra3 key changing support and much more we suggest you look into this great new unit.

The Viewsat 2000 Ethernet is Coming Out This Month in May and will range around $200 - $250.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Take it with a brake, this info come from site which ask money for regitration.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 9605
Another info from same site:

Viewsat and Nagra 3 - by GoodFTA - GoodFTA FTA FILES all the time
Written by The GoodFTA Admin Team on May 31st, 2009

The News

With the recent advent of PPV, MOVIE and some premium channels going Nagra 3, Lots of GoodFTA users and people on the internet have many questions on whats going on.

What you should know

Viewsat like many FTA receivers are scrambling and freezing on the PPV Movie Channels, International Channels, Canadian Channels and some Premium Channels.

This is not your receiver being broken or a hardware error or not having the latest FTA FILE. This is due to the new encryption system called Nagra 3.

What is Nagra 3?

Nagra 3 is the new encryption being used by Bev and Charlie. This is the 3rd Iteration of Nagra. It BREAK Nagra which has not been done yet, a Hacker must analize the hard and physically develop source code. Once the source code is written the FTA CODERS take this code and tailor it so when ECMS happen, the coders write the files. Hackers make a TON of money for short term work. Then Move on.

If Nagra 2 was hacked, why is not Nagra 3 Hacked Yet?

Nagra 2 was hacked due to a disgruntled Charlie Employee that stole the source code from work and sold it for 2 million dollars to Viewsat. We will all have to wait and see, rumor has it, there was a Nagra 3 hack, but the hacker was arrested.

Why do some Receivers have N3 Fixes and not Viewsat?

Its called IKS or Ethernet Card Sharing. It basically makes your receiver talk to the internet either wirelessly (like your laptop connecting to your router) or through ethernet cable (like your pc to your modem)

Some FTA Receivers have built in IKS and some have External IKS add-ons such as the Sonicview I-HUB (i-hub details)

Will Viewsat have a IKS FIX?

Yes, is releasing the new Viewsat Ethernet 2000. It is a new Receiver that has a built in Ethernet Port to connect up to the Viewsat Servers, so it will have all N3 channels available very soon

Read more about the Viewsat 2000 Ethernet Here -

Viewsat is working on a Serial IKS Dongle solution for the back of the receiver for their current models. They are more than likely releasing new models as well.

Just to let everyone know, the smart card slot on the Xtreme and Ultra could also be used for an ethernet connection. When you hear about a new Viewsat Network IKS receiver model or a Network IKS model coming out - this is all about business and not adding capabilities.

Will I have to buy something for my Viewsat to work?

If you want to keep your existing receiver you will more then likely have to purchase a network adapter that will be comming out sometime in June or July.

Ideally you will want to buy a newer receiver such as the Viewsat Ethernet 2000 or the HD device it will release later this year. New Receivers are comming as well.

Short story, to get a n3 fix in the next few weeks or month, you will have to AT LEAST invest in their network adapter, the new receiver will be out soon.

Thanks GoodFTA! Your the first forum to tell it like it is!

We are GoodFTA Belive in sharing the information we have, with you guys! You are paying for a service and we really want to deliver more then just FTA FILES (which will always be our #1 priority)

We belive in Helping you guys and sharing all of our experiences to make your FTA Experience bit more easier. We will be around for a long time stick with us, and you will continue to enjoy the latest FTA Files, FTA GUIDES and FTA TUTORIALS as well as new Video Tutorials we continue to upload and our Live Chat Service to get one on one help!

We really are proud of our FTA community you guys are some of the nicest people online from any community and we would like to give you all props for continuing to support our FTA FORUM

Thank you

The GoodFTA Admin Team
Share and Enjoy:

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 9606
Here is the oficial site of Viewsat 2000 ethernet:

http://viewsat2000ethernet.com/

Upload

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 9607
This receiver is not on official site viewsatusa.com

Silver Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 471
IKS is dangerous and traceable. The BS in their message omits to mention the simple fact.

IKS is traceable to you.
IKS is traceable to you.
IKS is traceable to you.
IKS is traceable to you.
IKS is traceable to you.
IKS is traceable to you.
IKS is traceable to you.
IKS is traceable to you.
IKS is traceable to you.
IKS is traceable to you.
IKS is traceable to you.
IKS is traceable to you.
IKS is traceable to you.
IKS is traceable to you.
IKS is traceable to you.
IKS is traceable to you.
IKS is traceable to you.
IKS is traceable to you.

So beware !!!!

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 1129
Thanks Plymouth,

It seems like the only N3 fix is going to be IKS. At least that is all I see anyone working on.

Bronze Member
Username: Hannity

REPUBLICAN, LOVE COUNTRY

Post Number: 30
That`s funny Pukka Yes it says awaiting N3 files, aren`t we all. It`s not flashing as you say though

Gold Member

Post Number: 1130
TOL,
Sure it is traceable to the end user. What can they do? Fine you? Ban you from an internet connection? Cut off your legs?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1131
Tiger,
It is flashing for me.
[link removed]

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 9608
Guys

Don't take these infos seriously because the infos come from ftafiles.com which is a scam site.

I think that this is a new strategy for track money $$$$$$ to their site.

Silver Member

Post Number: 472
Rico the first thing I would do if I was a provider is buy those IKS solution and see at what IP address the hubs talk to. And then, do a massive denial of service at those addresses. Flood their overseas servers with useless requests. So no other users could gain access for hours.

A script kid could be hired by them to do that. You know the ones that put the largest name websites on their knees.... At $100 an hour a script kid would be happy to do that for them.

No they might not come to my door but they could ask my Internet provider to cut my Internet service. And they would do it assured.

I am not alarmist. I am prudent.

Silver Member

Post Number: 473
Oh and if you were to loose internet Rico you would be cut off from the world !

Can you imagine your life without your dearest friends ?

Bronze Member
Username: Hannity

REPUBLICAN, LOVE COUNTRY

Post Number: 31
Rico
Gold Member

Post Number: 1131
Posted on Wednesday, June 03, 2009 - 09:09 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tiger,
It is flashing for me.
[link removed]

It does not flash for me, must be my computer? I get my computers from the metal bin at the garbage dump

Gold Member

Post Number: 1132
Lived without the internet for 40 years. I think I could survive.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1133
Rush,
Maybe you need to get your eyes checked? Could be the reason for those high scores lately.

Silver Member
Username: Jayson

Post Number: 312
that is what the music industry is trying to do right now...if you are downloading music illegally, they will contact your internet provider and try to get your connection cut...but I think if they do that, they will be the ones losing cause I can get another provider...and what if a great amount or their users are either downloading music or using IKS??? would they cut all of their connections??? I don't think so....

Gold Member

Post Number: 5144
Thanks plymouth for bringing important news regarding viewsat, what did i tell u guys "iks is way for future" and future is now

plymouth notice how all the companies are slamming nfusion
anyways why viewsat is not releasing hub ,
so what does that mean all other viewsat rec's are now useless,
what a rip off
why not release a hub ,and altleast people don't have to spend money on new rec,
for people who don't have viewsat, its ok
but people who already have viewsat why not release dongle for like hd model, and higher level model.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 9609
Sada

I don't know if these infos are true, but a site was created, for sure Viewsat don't want Sonicview take the top of level on stand alone receiver.

The Outer Limits

This is in use in Europe and work fine since very long time and never I hear a problem with it.
Don't forget your Internet Provider doesn't have the legal right to watch your IP or your Internet connection.
The F.B.I and G.R.C track the Paedophiles while attending many sites who provide this craps.

Silver Member

Post Number: 474
Plymouth.... your ISP doesn't have the legal right to watch your IP ! You must be kidding...

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/canadian-politics/33215-ottawa-poised-become-b ig-brother.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 475
Believe me Plymouth. For as long as our actual PM stands in office, he will try every conceivable techniques to become the incarnation of big brother and no less !!!!

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2886
some sites flash your IP address and your OS system info and the time/date you visited the site... so you can't tell me that "they can't watch your IP"

IF HACKER SITES CAN DO IT SO CAN IKS ETC.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1137
Doreen,
No one said "they" can't record your IP address and the sites you visit/download from. It is how they use that information that has laws of protection of rights of privacy.

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2887
i agree with The Outer Limits
IKS is traceable to you.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15258
For the skeptics, this is the front page message at
[link removed]

Viewsat UP on Charlie ...
DN Internationals, Adult Channels, HD Channels and Premium Movie Channels
Have Switched To N3

*** Awaiting N3 Files ***

Bev Channels All Switched to N3 And Are Down.
For Info on N3 Visit This Thread Here

Silver Member
Username: Mkvl1490

Post Number: 180
I've been trying to keep up

My Pansat 2500 is down, can it come any quicker
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us