Neosat help

Silver Member
Username: Jowhar

Post Number: 287
I really want to know what they mean here and the steps of doing this process....I downloaded the SBCL_1.1 and i am not sure where to go from here with this processes.

For those of you that don't have a private server to use your ipro's via NEWCAM, the ipro can be connected to a server using your personal pc running, server SBCL 1.1b with plug-in Emunation-SC. This is the same plug in DVB cards use, and since you probably already know, is always almost up, if not they usually release a fix within hours. Setup is simple, this is the info for the IPRO 2k:

#
# Ipro dish n2 test
#
CWS = (ip of server/pc) 6001 test test 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 wan cardserv

Follow the instruction for the SBCL1.1b readme and the softcam has to be updated manually, there
Is no AutoRoll

This software allows any cardsharing capable reciever (dreambox, relook, Ipro2k, triple dragon) to connect to a cardless server via EmuNation plugin. The protocol used to connect the client/box to the server is Newcamd.

Username: Ricocossan

Post Number: 7
Nobody likes lucky he Is a tool

Silver Member
Username: Jowhar

Post Number: 288
Is there is any one who can help.

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 707
Someone at total claiming to get n3 channels on nfusion. the thread is long and you wont understand a thing. looks like someone is bluffing or its too hightech

Silver Member

Post Number: 708
Neosat not nfusion

Someone at total claiming to get n3 channels on NEOSAT. the thread is long and you wont understand a thing. looks like someone is bluffing or its too hightech

Silver Member

Post Number: 709
Ok here is the question

What is Neosat private card sharing and how it works?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us