Pansat 2500 A- need help

Username: Bbryant126

Post Number: 1
I have a pansat 2500A that I have not used in about a year. What is the latest bin for it and where can I find it? Thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15161
Becky: The current use of your receiver is through a PUFF_LZMA conversion a the LZMA BIN version 217. However, the nedd to convert or the level of current conversion if any, can only be stated after you look at

MENU/SYSTEM INFO.

Post what you see exactly as it is and we can then proceed to the ultimate goal of LZMA_217.

Username: Bbryant126

Post Number: 2
thank you nalin. i will be back in touch real soon. had to go out of town.

Silver Member
Username: Joeturn

Post Number: 621
Nalin you have ran poor Becky out of town with your silly request!

I can visualize that it still has the same info it had a year ago!

Soo your need to know of ancient history is not relevant.

Just tell her what she must do to obtain the current status of LZMA_217 if thats what your pushing.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 9412
Becky

Don't listen this idiot joeblow, Nalin is the best for help you.

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 1036
joeturn,

STFU

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15163
joeturn : I have alerted you several times that you DO NOT have the the expertise in most of the areas your are posting in. Yet you keep on interfering and misleading people, who are looking for help, AND UNDERMINING the efforts of many who are tryin to help.

ONE YEAR AGO, i.e. in May 2008, ther were the following alternatives which could be on a Pansat 2500.

1. Original Pansat factory BIN.
2. Pansat 2500 Bins by BL - last one being 294
3. Pansat 2500 Clonesafe Bin - last one being 294t.
4. Pansat 2500 to 2500 conversion B75 BIN by Black Tyger - version 269 or earlier
5. Pansat 2500 to 2500 conversion B75 BIN by Tronic - version 269 , a direct conversion.
6. Pansat 2500 to 2500 conversion Puff BIN by version 269 by the following authors:
Fwank7
jvvh,
Nick mty
Saif
UKR
Haddad
Lothario
7. Pansat 2500 to 2500 conversion Puff BIN by version 269 by Tronics - a direct conversion.

8. Pansat 2500 to 2500 conversion Puff-LZMA BIN by version 260 by Lothario, Black Tyger, etc.

Each one of the above group needs a different set of instructions and with your interference YOU WILL RUIN her chances of getting an appropriate conversion of BIN.

I suggest you leave this forum immediately

Gold Member

Post Number: 1041
Joeturn has something to say in every thread.

Look at this garbage.
Has anyone here found any of his posts useful? I can't find one.

Ex: "After they realized the repair funtion in ie5.5 was giving the edge to conciel down loads and spy ware.They immediantly sent out ie 6 to oliminate this function!

xp and upwards take full adsvantage of IPv6 this was reccomended by the music industry so media center could keep track of cd pirates! This also works against sat piracy!!"

Gold Member

Post Number: 1042
Has anyone here found any of joeturn posts useful? I can't find one.

Do not answer if you are the other Chumley, Esvaldo, Warthog or any other LK alias. If these girls respond then we know they are Gayy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us