Viewsat ultra lite

Bronze Member
Username: Drgnhilord

Post Number: 16
i just replaced my lnb's with a dish plus lnb and am trying to figure out the best setting ......but the thing is when i change the tp frez.. and exit and save it wont save it goes right back to 12224. thanks for any help also when i do a scan of my channels i get a butt load of doubles and when i delete one of the doubles it deletes both of them thanks again for any help

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 9325
Charles

The Tp Freq on Viewsat is there only for see if you are on good satellite, that is why its return on default Tp 12224.

On a blindscan or a autoscan this Tp is not effective, the LNB Type and LNB Freqency is very important.

So try another Tp Freq. for see if you get the good satellite.

If you need setting for 118.8, just ask!

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 1002
Plymouth,
I have luck with standard LNb setting and legacy switch setting to match the signal and quality 119 12239 and 110 12224. I do not try for 118.8 with the DP LNb and Viewsat. Of course Diseq None.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 9326
Rico
If you use a Dp LNB the 22 Khz can be used but I don't recommend the Dp dish for some reason, but I use a Bev dish on Spare for my bedroom because I had one, It's not my best one but a Fortec 33" which I can get many satellites and never lose signal on Dn.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
ok thanks for the help. what about the double channels i cant seem to get rid of with out looseing both channels. when i delete one of the doubles

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 9332
Charles

You can deleted one channel at time in Menu--Channels Organization.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
thats where i go it wont let me it deletes both the doubles every time

Silver Member
Username: Chumley

Post Number: 215
Have you tried what Rico posted...ooops... she was only making small talk with her lover ...

my mistake

Upload

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 9333
Chumley

Little kid go play with LK

Charles

I have a Vs Ultra(not Lite) and I 'm able to deleted only one of both channels.

In Edit Channels select the channel to deleted with arrow up and down then press one time on right arrow for select the garbage can the press "OK" and the channel is gone, you use again arrow up or down and select another channel to deleted then press "OK" again.

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 1004
Charles
I guess you need to PM Chumley if you need his advice. He tries to avoid posting anything of value in the forum.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us