What happened to satscams??

Username: Odd_thomas

Post Number: 1
Does anyone know what is going on with the satscams site????? With N3 taking over I figured there would be all kinds of people coming out of the woodwork to rip you off.
Went there to do some reading but it has been saying database maint in progress for quite awhile now. Someone told me it has been like that for almost two months, anybody have any information????

Silver Member
Username: Mohamad_obama

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 434
Busted????

Silver Member
Username: Joeturn

Post Number: 556
ftatech aka satscams

Username: Dogpound7

Are you out of your mind????????
ftatech, and especially dipper, was absolutely shredded on the satscams site.
Only site I ever saw get it worse was fsfta. Don't know what happened to satscams, but it is definitely not aka ftatech.

Username: Oldschool22

It looks like Satscams is not coming back because I saw where some of the old staff and members have opened a new site . Looks like they have a scam section and are willing to help those in need.

www.satchat.tv

Silver Member

Post Number: 557
Royce says

http://www.f2atvonline.com/fta-support-warning.html

Rip off says

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/380/ripoff0380215.htm

Post Number: 2
I was a member of satscams for quite awhile, and I can tell you that rip-off report was a crock. That was posted by a disgruntled and disgraced former staff member looking to scare away any potential new members. Also the satscams site was NOT busted, the owner of the site got himself into some trouble due to some other associations and his attorney advised him to close the site and stay away from anything to do with satellite tv.
The satchat.tv site is not satscams, but does have some of the same staff, and is similar in that they will still try and out scammers and it is a very free and open site, there is some pretty intense and entertaining debates there.

Silver Member

Post Number: 563
dogpound7
I was probably banned ar satscams before you joined! It was my agenda to expose false prophecy.

These staff members will change there names and stab one another in the back to fool its herd of sheeple in open debates, after which they have lunch togeather and disscuss how well they preached.

Then they will return to the donut shop and make a date for a foursom on the golf coarse, where they will plan their next Crock of SH!T

The news you read at all the pirate sites is hogwash!! I assume Jason Blair has been hired by Uncle Ruport to give said revolations a new twist!!
If Royce post they have been exposed then they are on the "do not visit list" pay close attention to the irc channels they have finally made the do not visit list also!!

Be forewarned even Royce herds the sheeple to slaughter!

Remember you cant "make a silk purse out of a sows ear" All those sites were listed in my link as being SOWs EARs.

As for ripp off "one bad apple can spoil the whole barrle" so they know any false imfomation they post can demand a retraction and the acussed can rebuttle! There has been no retraction nor claim of inaccuracy!

0 transponres founded

Post Number: 3
Damn......guess you were there way before me. I have no idea who Royce is. I do know that the guys that are on staff at the new satchat site were not on staff when I first joined satscams, so they were DEFINITELY not on staff when you were there. The owner, satscams himself, was almost NEVER on the site while i was a member, but I have recently heard that he is in some serious, SERIOUS trouble. I doubt anyone that was a member there has anything to worry about, they had no files of any kind there, but evidently the owner was very involved with some dealer or manufacturer, so he has problems. Anyway, to answer the original question, the site is gone and not coming back, but, in my opinion, satchat .tv is carrying on all that was good about the site, with no worries of any problems. One of the few sites that allows pretty much free speech and doesn't have a bunch of BS rules. I don't do well with rules.

Silver Member

Post Number: 576
Yea u had to follow their rules. they got me for posting live links! It seems as though they did not want their congragation to wonder out of the barrel!!

http://networks.daposts.com/thread/671175/

Royce spends lots of time in the locker room of them ufc fighters when he's not spreading BS to his flock!

He has made that sows ears list several times yet he is immune to prosecution..

His hang up is using certain words so his flock can identify him when he changes names after being exposed!

Look for ONLINE,INFO,NEWS,DISH as a prefix or suffix to his sites..

Username: Odd_thomas

Post Number: 2
So am I understanding this right, the site was busted??

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1824
http://digitaldss.com/showthread.php?t=358

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1825
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_UZGP9lq_c

Silver Member

Post Number: 577
perlman and jjgee(the x-talks man) have been in the lime-lite at several sites for years! This is not their first rodeo$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

NOTICE HOW THIS IS A NEVER ENDING GAME

Flag this messageWarning to all satellite piratesSunday, November 17, 2002 1:08 AM
From: "Risestar" <risestar@nisa.net>Add sender to ContactsTo: joetun@yahoo.com

Warning! we have received confidential info and must alert everybody, we are sorry we
did not inform you sooner but please visit www.dsschat.com for all updates. This will be
denied by those accused but we will have a poll setup this evening to vote if members
would like to see these people banned from www.dsschat.com

Reginald Scullion aka TTRK: Known to be working with DirecTV(read quote below)

Charles Perlman aka GS2 or gunsmoke2: Known to be working with DirecTV

Ron Ereiser aka Chizzel: Known to be working with Nagrastar

Don Halfor aka Vista: Known to be working with Nagrastar

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES REVEAL PERSONAL INFO TO THESE PEOPLE
OR VISIT THE FOLLOWING WEBSITES AS THEY ARE STING OPERATIONS!

WWW.LEGAL-RIGHTS.ORG
WWW.STACKATTACK.CA
WWW.LIVE103.COM

Quote Saturday November 16 2002 from : http://www.satbiznews.com/

"Meanwhile, hackers and other sources are also charging that DirecTv is working in association with
one of satellite TV's most well known hackers- Canadian Reggie Scullion.One of the several web
sites Scullion operates has in recent days been quoting from and referring to documents submitted
under seal in the DirecTv-NDS lawsuit. The hackers and others charge Scullion is operating as a
front for DirecTv as a result of the judgements the DBS service has won against him.Scullion has
been the subject of numerous criminal and civil proceedings and his piracy operations started in the
C-band era with chipped VideoCiphers. "

If you have received this e-mail in error we sincerely apologize, if you wish to be removed from our
mailing list please contact risestar@nisa.net

Post Number: 4
Talked to some people close to satscams. The site was NOT busted. This gets a little confusing because the site, and the nic the owner used were the same. There was nothing to bust the site for, no files of any kind on that site. The owner however, was busted, but not because of the site. He was busted due to the fact he was an employee of freetech canada. The part about him being a paid informer for echostar is a fcking joke. He would not have been busted and forced to spend tens of thousands on attorney fees if he was their employee, and the site would not have been shut down. People are so incredibly stupid sometimes. This part is speculation: his attorney advised him to shut down the site, and there is a very good probability that he was forced to turn the DB over. That is no cause for alarm for virtually any member there. There was nothing on that site you could get in any trouble for. However, if you were someone already being looked at, or already being prosecuted, and you ran your mouth at that site about your exploits, like TDG like to do, then you could have a problem. Nothing at satscams in and of itself could cause anyone problems, but they could use your own words as some more supporting evidence if they could trace the ip back to you and you bragged about hacking, or anything else to do with signal theft. Be very careful these days about being a member of a public site that has any kind of files on it, it is becoming very dangerous.

Silver Member

Post Number: 578
heres jjgee for you

http://www.xtalks.com/ipprotection.ashx

Heres Risestar bragging about his aid in convictions!

The above email was a sham He owned the legal right org

http://forums.digitalinsurrection.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-94590.html

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 1016
Posted on Friday, May 22, 2009 - 09:27 pm:
"I dont use a new computer for loading and downloading files as you cant get rid of microsofts report an error!"
joeturn

Silver Member

Post Number: 579
I dont do pirating anymore since the feds quit loading my cards for me!! kiss Deb for me.

spell check loopy

Silver Member
Username: Chumley

Post Number: 232
Always wondered why in court docs,
He claims his name is Jerry Lee Gee ,
yet on all the sites its JJGee
Upload

Post Number: 5
Yeah, I don't get that either. satscams real name is Jeff, yet everyone calls him Jer, kind of strange.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us