Sada, Kiran Kumar, Nalin or any experts - Sonicview Ihub or K box

Silver Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 196
Experts your input is appreciated on this:

If one has a Sonic View elite already what is better

(a) Buy a Sonic View Ihub for $125(can) - any info on if you can get any Asian Channels with this?

or

(b) Spend $100 more ($225) to get a K1box with Khub?

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 639
At this moment u cannot get cahnnels on sonicview th ihub may be later. Kbox and nfusion is on and off. Personally i will be staying away from iks solutions,again its a matter of choice plus how much risk u want to take

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 4859
subash depends on what u have right now, how much u wanna spend, how long u can wait

first of all k1plus doesn't cost $ 225 it cost 175-185 cad,
second the only innovative part for sonicview is the option of iptv which is only available for hd,
so sonicview ihub only cost too much,
i am not sure which model u have but does it has pvr, ?
k1plus is built in pvr..
the other thing is how long it will take for sonicview to get dn international and even if they are interested in getting those channels,
so it all depend on you my freind, if u wanna wait and see what happens then option is yours,
personally if i was in ur stage i would wait for who gets the cricket world cup

Gold Member
Username: Satgrl

Dil Mei DarD a Jaga ...

Post Number: 1731
just get a regular sonicview and just wait for channels to come back bestt wayy

Silver Member

Post Number: 197
Thanks Sada for the input. Currently have a Sonic View Elite, which has a dual tuner and PVR. Have never used the dual tuner since it requires dual connection, since dual LNB is being used for two different receivers.

However if you can get K1box with dongle for $185,( I see Transat has it for $185), probably I will go with K1 or not buy at all which is even better as you have said.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 4863
ok u already got sonicview, so i think its better for you to wait for sonicview to get international

Silver Member

Post Number: 198
Ideally it would be great if sonicview can get international without ihub.

The current price of ihub is worth only if sonic view can get international and PPV's or if sonic view can get both charley and beverly.

The only other way an ihub is worth it is of course if they drop their price also when they get international channels - that too to only those who already own ihub compatible sonic view
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us