Kbox is for good?

Silver Member
Username: Legend_killer

Post Number: 200
i just got a kbox and its working like a charm but i want to know if this rec will still be good when N3 is cracked?

i dont want to be buying another rec in two/three months time with N3 fully cracked, because i just got this one.

so when N3 is fully cracked, it will be that in kbox right?

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 2841
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 4850
"i just got a kbox and its working like a charm but i want to know if this rec will still be good when N3 is cracked?"

i am sorry ali but this is a stupid question,
when nagra 3 will be cracked all the rec will work...
so are u talking about nagra 4

Silver Member

Post Number: 201
isnt it also possible that nag 3 will be cracked on new receivers that will be released?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4851
again ali pls reply me what do u mean by "new rec"?

Silver Member

Post Number: 202
like i keep hearing from people that N3 MIGHT not be cracked on our currents rec (from sonicview to viewsat), and that there would be newer receivers coming out with the full N3 crack already in them.

that is what i mean, totally new receiver like for example theres viewsat and by the "new rec" i mean like viewsat 360 or a receiver totally new made just for the full N3.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4853
ok ali think is like this way, the hindi channels u are watching they are already on "nagra 3" means that u are watching "nagra 3" channel through iks,
means u need constant internet connection,
right,
now sonicview/viewsat sonic view is releasing ihub,
same as khub the (small box) that u use with kbox,
so sonic view is not going to make new rec it is just going to make hub and sell it and they will watch iks channel too,
but u already got kbox with khub, so u are good to go,
now what is different b.w watching channel now and once nagra 3 is cracked so in simple its like this now u need internet connection in order to watch hindi channels , once nagra 3 is cracked all recievers will start working,and they will release bins,
u are already watching channel with k1plus now and u will be watching those channels once nagra 3 is cracked the only difference will be u don't have to use iks (use internet to watch channel) (if u don't want to) ..

yes u are right at beginning (2-3) months ago it was thought that we need new receiver,
but look at ur khub (small white /black box)..
look carefully, all the reciever have samething in their rec, only thing that are they missing it that box in order to use iks ,(nagra 3 channels)..
now sonicview is selling similar stuff,
before invention of that box , most of the companies thought that they have to make new rec for internet port if u (look at nfusion then u will see what i mean, search google (pictures for nfusion) and u will see ethernet port built in,..
i hope i explained it in simple way,

Silver Member
Username: Lomna

Calif U.S.A

Post Number: 625
Sada, You doing great job helping us. Thank you.
Any future for sv4k ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 203
WOW! sada i cant thank you more.

no more questions to ask, u answerd more than i was thinking, thank ya!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4857
ali u are most welcome
one thing i do wanna add, we are getting all those channels for free and providers (dn/bell ) doing everything to stop this, this is" cat and mouse "and it will go on for ever so don't worry

devin i think sonic view is sarting off with their main brands, if they were successful with i hub with their 8000 and elite model,
i am very confident that they will release hub for their 4000 model..
there are huge number of sonicview 4000 boxes out there, so if i hub if it can work for their 8000 model why not for 4k,
the other thing u can do and all other sonicview 4000 customers is start complaining(not releasing i hub for 4000 model) at their official site ,trust me it will work,

Silver Member
Username: Lomna

Calif U.S.A

Post Number: 627
SADA...THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

Gold Member

Post Number: 4858
devin u are welcome,
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts