A pro Help plz...CONVERTING

Gold Member
Username: Satgrl

Dil Mei DarD a Jaga ...

Post Number: 1725
ok so i got the straight cable needed to convert my 2500 to a 2700..Nalin provided the files for puff...ok so i downloaded the essentials file neded i opened UkRoNiC's BOX Updater .421. Loader and chose PUFF_VER1.0.3 bin the file wouldint load into it..so crazy me i got frustrated and tried something else heres what i did instead i chose this blacklist loader instead opened pansat2500 factory file loaded that then when that was done i opened the UkRoNiC's BOX Updater .420 instead of UkRoNiC's BOX Updater .421 i chose boot PUFF_VER1.0.3 and wahla! it loaded but i think it did something wrong becuz now the only thing it says on their is PUFF PUFF over and over any helppppppppp?

Bronze Member
Username: Last_supper

Nazerith , Isreal

Post Number: 17
dyou forgot to tell us to HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Joeturn

Post Number: 436
click on number 6,32 and 111 if you read them all you will be able to be a moderator on Plymouths new site www.Ply-Suave.con or his sister site www.moPIDs.con

[link removed]

Gold Member

Dil Mei DarD a Jaga ...

Post Number: 1726
hmm i treid loading 204 bin like they said but it still says PUFF over and over im using blacklist laoder and this file fwank_Jvvh-team-puff_v204

Silver Member

Post Number: 438
Looks like a 111 to me!!

Gold Member

Dil Mei DarD a Jaga ...

Post Number: 1727
whats the diffrence between a bin that starts with the work Nikk_mty and fwank7_jvvh and why does word LZMA only come in some bin files?

Bronze Member
Username: Last_supper

Nazerith , Isreal

Post Number: 18
Try ramming your pocket rocket into the serialport

Silver Member

Post Number: 439
I think that is covered in #91 did you overlook it satgrl/Dil Meiñ DarD a Jaga ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 440
Dil Meiñ DarD a Jaga I also thought #33 was an excellent read!

Gold Member

Dil Mei DarD a Jaga ...

Post Number: 1728
THANKSSSSS SOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHH i loaded old bin then i loaded puff boot then i loaded latest 214 bin and wahla!!!!!! it wokred now im watching tv..ur the greatestttt thanks so much to u and to Nalin luv yalll

Silver Member

Post Number: 443
we could not have done it without you.. now save that link incase nalin is not around

See if 111 will help on this thread

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/568399.html

Gold Member

Dil Mei DarD a Jaga ...

Post Number: 1729
lol joe turn..no its all with ur and nalin help before when i tried converting my last pansat 2500 i burned it with the help of someone on this forum lol ill give no names..but this time it worked all tahnks to u 2

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15104
Glad you got going.
Write down a pageful of information for yourself, so that next time you do not get side-tracked.

Silver Member

Post Number: 456
This should revive your old box?
[link removed]

just go sign 'joeturn" up over there and use 34741 as password and joeturn2000@yahoo and I'll actvate your account when they email me for verification!!

I'm a member of lots of sites I never saw before!

Keeps the curious baffled, if you get me banned we'll have to find another goodie<I;-)

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15106
Once you are having trouble after conversion, the only sensible thing you can do is to Convert to 2500 as described by Chancy and available at every site that caters to Pansat 2500 and flu conversions.

Gold Member

Dil Mei DarD a Jaga ...

Post Number: 1730
haha
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us