HeLp 2500 converted Puff word loops

Username: Luck3321

Fort smith, Ar Usa

Post Number: 1
hey anyone that might be able 2 help , im stuck, i loaded the 213 file for puff wen it came out, wen it finished loading 100% i got a message " write failed Er2" and the reciever just keeps looping on the puff word never goes to on, i never had this happen, can anyone hepl me figure what i need to do to get it back up for wen new files come out1! thankx in advanced!!!

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 9158
Edson

Do a hard reboot and retry, if it not work delete all your channels for released few memory and try again.

Fort smith, Ar Usa

Post Number: 2
hard reboot? is there a file for that? i used a puff recovery bin that didnt work before i posted !and still after i flashd it reaches 100% and it acts like it reboots,but it ne ver gets to the "on" on the receiver, instead it loops "Puff" over & over.

i read in another forum that the "Write faild Er2" message meant bin didnt load right" but i dont know much, bout errors!

i apreciate ur reply,thnx

Silver Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 835
edson elias,

A "hard reboot" is simply turning off the receiver and turning back on using the main power switch on the back of the box. Plymouth suggests reloading the bin and if that still does not work, Delete your channels and then try loading the Bin again. Sometimes the memory in the unit gets corrupted or overloaded and you need to clear some of this memory in order for the Bin to load in the proper section of memory.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 9165
Edson

Try it: power off on back panel switch then click to send the file and power on.

Fort smith, Ar Usa

Post Number: 3
ok i just got home, so ima try it see how it goes!

Bronze Member
Username: Jasoradicalcool

Toronto Canada

Post Number: 64
try reloding a older bin and see if it gives you the same message. If not it might be the file you downloaded that doent work, try downloading it again

Fort smith, Ar Usa

Post Number: 4
no guys, it still looping "PUFF" over and over, it wont display"on" therefore theres no way i can delete my channels,

Bronze Member
Username: Desiplanetz

Post Number: 74
did u load LMZA boot file ever?

Fort smith, Ar Usa

Post Number: 6
just like 2 say thanx 4 ur Replies, my last workn bin waz 207, i have puff boot ver.1.0.3, dats the only one i havnt loaded,i found it lookng 4 solution,should upload it to recvr? im sorry am i on da right trak? the bin dat failed waz 213,"write faild (ER)2" message dat how it started!

Stay thirsty my friends!

Username: Binto

Scrabroth, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
hi everyone i need to know if the new files for panset 2500 is there becuse my reaciver goes of after 2 minutes and saya scrambled or bad channel tanz

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15126
Current LZMA BIN is version 214.
However, there is anew ECM affecting Pansats, etc for the past 1 hour. You will probably need version 215 when it comes out.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us