The 6 or 7 ft big dish

Bronze Member
Username: Andrewmenia911

Post Number: 73
i was wondering if the big dish is still works good in california and that if it works with the pansat 2700a.. and i was wondering if i can get all the satallites as it shown on the pansat menu.. please i need some help as i'm thinking of buying one.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 9071
andrewmenia

Yes it work good with Pansat 2700A

List the satellites you want get.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
like the anik f3 and the dish 110 and 119 and 61.5 and the 97w.. can i get all of these?? also do i need anything other then the pansat 2700a like an analog reciver or something like the 4dtv or not? thanks alot

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 9072
Not for these satellites.

Why not buy a 4' motorized dish with a Circular/Linear LNB and get over 20 satellites.

But with a Circular/Linear LNB you can't get Anik F3, you must buy a 33' dish with a special LNB for it or buy a Dish 500 Plus, but with this dish you can get all channels on allother Dn satellites.

Check this link for a 4' dish, motor and LNB: http://www.sadoun.com/Sat/Products/Fortec-Star/Dishes/Gray_FC120CM-48-inch-offse t-ku-band-satellite-dish-antenna.htm

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
the idea is my naighbor have one big dish that he don't want since he never used it and it was just on the house once he bought it.. and he is willing to sell it for me for $100 which i think is cheap.. so i was wondering if there is anything or anyway it can get these satalittes i listed above and how.. aslo does it need any other receiver other than the pansat? and also what about if it's a c and ku ban

Silver Member
Username: Joeturn

Post Number: 344
Then Plymouth is right if you want a good new set up designed for your preference,You can get it for around a hundred bux!!

If you want to be neighborly and spend money on something that might require additional purchases then you decide!!

If your neighbor was worthy he would give it to you!! If you ever tee him off he can report your intended use!! Sooo which out weighs the other??

PS:

Usually the bigger the better but requires higher priced parts and maintainance. DBS sats are high powered thus 6' is overkill c-band is low powered and 6' is minimal.

The flash on your pansat 2700 takes away your recievers ability to get most FTA sats! The coders realized there was no demand for adding the extra FTA capability maybe because of chip space or dish size?

spell check loopy

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
the idea is that i once bought a motor and i installed it on my dish and i couldn't get any dish or locate any of it.. that;s why i'm scared from buying it since i don't know how to install it.. but with my neighbor dish, it's installed already.. i mean i'm looking for the easiest thing, not to do a favor or like to spend less.. so which one u recommend for me and also if u can give me the website to buy it. thanks alot all

Silver Member
Username: Joeturn

Post Number: 346
Motorised dishes are unique.

They are designed oblong vertically so the focal point will remain the same throughout the axis swing of an H-H motors offset arm!!

A stationary dish if perfectly round will focus elsewhere if the arm swings , so usuals wont be maximized on but one sat and 1.2settings have to be used on other sats for a better quality.

So you will have to move your neighbors dish and reinstall it, so it will work at your house which will require different alignments!

The best deal I've ever seen for DBS was a 30" dish with a motor combination. Read the specs on this. Then see what sadoun can do. Tell him I sent you<I;-).

http://www.emantechnology.com/store/pc/80cm-Ku-Band-Offset-Dish-Antenna-Model-FC080CM-8p54.htm

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 9077
andrewmenia

If you want use the neighor dish you can, buy this Ku/C-Band LNB which can get both and enjoy.
http://www.sadoun.com/Sat/Products/S/GeosatPro-CKU-LNBF.htm

You will have to buy a new actuator and diseq control box, if its old one is not compatible.

Actuator: http://www.sadoun.com/Sat/Order/Motors/Actuators-PowerJack-Tracker.htm

Diseq positioner: http://www.sadoun.com/Sat/Order/Motors/Positioners-controllers-Vbox-Gbox.htm

The best for you is call sadoun and give the dish, actuator and controller box, these smart guy will help you to choose good hardware for you.

Note that you can use your Pansat with this dish without any problem.

Username: Hannity

REPUBLICAN, LOVE COUNTRY

Post Number: 1
Waste of 100 bux at this point

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
thanks alot plymouth for ur help.. i will check and see if it worth it or not.. thanks for everyone

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 9259
andrewmenia

You are Welcome!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us