Charter has messed up my DVD

Username: Smokymist

Post Number: 1
I let Charter talk me into signing a two year agreement with them to 'lock in' a price. This agreement included a free DVR. So the tech comes out this morning to hook it up. I'm having a yard sale. When he leaves, my son comes out and says the guy had unhooked my DVD and not put it back in and he can't figure out how to ( with all the new DVR wiring). THIS after me pointing out a new DVD we had just rented to the man, asking him if he'd seen that movie, and telling him we were going to watch it tonight. So I called Charter, and this lady says to me ' Well didn't you make sure he'd hooked that back up before you let him leave ?' I said to her...Excuse me, but he's the 'expert'. I was having a yard sale, shouldn't HE have done all that without me having to tell him ? She said to me if he came back out to fix things, they would charge me. Needless to say I asked for management. The manager told me that most of the time when a person signs up to get a DVR , they don't use their DVD, because afterall, there aren't enough hookups on the back of the tv for everything.
If I had known..I would probably NOT have signed up. My kids and I so enjoy watching all of our DVD collection. I have a Blockbuster membership that is paid for, etc.
My question is, how can I hook up my DVD player to use, while I have this DVR ?
I REALLY appreciate your advice on this. Thanks !

Cheryl

Silver Member
Username: Ieee488

Post Number: 149
If you give us a detailed and more complete description of what is your equipment and how things are hooked up, I have no doubt we can help you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us