This is it guys N3

Username: Insider

Post Number: 1
It`s just been brought to my attention that the new encryption called Nagra 3 or N3 is to start soon. Look for channels to start to go dark! You will probably lose your adult content shortly, followed by probably sports,ppv and finally the rest.

My sorses tell me this could take some time. Your adult stations should start to go away in the next few weeks.

Hang tough my friends, word on the street is that free tv may be coming to a end. I will contact my sourses later to bring you the latest update on the new encryption they call Nagra 3, or those of us in the know just call it N3.

Look for total darkness may 15 + or - 14 days. That`s the official word from top coder nick named King.King is a good bud of mine, we`s close!

Username: Insider

Post Number: 2
It`s just been brought to my attention that the new encryption called Nagra 3 or N3 is to start soon. Look for channels to start to go dark! You will probably lose your adult content shortly, followed by probably sports,ppv and finally the rest.

My sorses tell me this could take some time. Your adult stations should start to go away in the next few weeks.

Hang tough my friends, word on the street is that free tv may be coming to a end. I will contact my sourses later to bring you the latest update on the new encryption they call Nagra 3, or those of us in the know just call it N3.

Look for total darkness may 15 + or - 14 days. That`s the official word from top coder nick named King.King is a good bud of mine, we`s close!

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 8853
Adult channels are gone since 2 weeks.

"Look for total darkness may 15 + or - 14 days"
It will take many more time for darkness, this info was not verifiied and is only a comment.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 14876
Another King bashing thread.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 3129
good info. I will read up on the "N3" thing. Good prediction!!!

Silver Member
Username: Redwater71

Post Number: 104
Ohhh .. the montreal canadians might get eliminated too

Talk about predictions
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us