NAG3 Reported Cracked on U.S. Talkshow ??

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Usa

Post Number: 328
NAG3 Reported Cracked on U.S. Talkshow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

c&p from ladybird

NAG3 Reported Cracked on U.S. Talkshow
Apparently on a satellite radio channel *Access America* tonight there was a talkshow about Nag3, DN and BEV.

The talk show host said.. "The American coders went to France in June of 2008 and cracked Nag3 for BEV and DN,
they are just waiting for DN to fully go to Nag3 and they will release the code".

This was live on Sat Radio 97w Access America.

The show was called the FTA Show, it was picked up by someone on;

97w
TP 12.144v 22.425
Vpid 65535
Apid 1794
Ppid 8191

using an unaltered star choice eliptical dish.

This could well be true as we are now seeing 5 different cards.

I started this thread last year about Europe;

Have They cracked N3 on Overseas providers

going to post this in the Rumour Mill but as this was factfully reported on live broadcast

Heres hoping guys, did anyone else hear this show?

Silver Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 396
Tell me Tim... just give me one good reason why they would wait for DN to be fully N3 to release it ?????

If people at DN read this forum and they are bright enough, they will keep a couple of N2 channels forever so code is not released !!!

Sounds like BS to me !

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 599
Its true at the moment we lost the internationals and pon majority of the croud is happy and dn happy because lots of internaotiona fans are subscribing. In other words the rest of the channels wont go down and there will be fix for n3. For a while at least

Username: Ultimatejester

Post Number: 6
N3 is cracked in Europe.Why it cant be cracked in US.

Silver Member

Post Number: 397
''N3 is cracked in Europe.Why it cant be cracked in US ??? ''

Because American coders are still stuck in Paris having beer and sex !

Username: Ladybbird

Post Number: 1
I am the Ladybbird that originally posted this on an FTA site, on which I am a Moderator. Last year I also posted a full report on which countries in Europe had cracked Nag3. This is not BS, my dear. There is a lot going on right now in the FTA world. No insult to America as a whole, but they do like to say they are first in everything, and they are not. It took them a long time to accept that parts of Europe cracked Nag3 before them and now they are finally talking to Europe. That is the reason for their delay. "Pride goeth before a fall" So lets hope the "Fall" applies to the Nag3 crack in America.

You are welcome to read my report on Europe on that site, which this thread was copied from. Mods, I hope my link is permitted for posterity, if not, my apologies.
www.aaafta.com

Gold Member
Username: Tigger_woods

KICKIN AZZ, TAKING NAMES

Post Number: 1114
plumbers crack is all they have

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 601
aafta.com-ready to rip u of - another scam watch it

Silver Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 667
Go bash America somewhere else BEC You are a lying idiot not far behind Perez Hilton.

Silver Member
Username: Picanha

East LA

Post Number: 382
Upload

Username: Makeck

Post Number: 3
Don't click on the link provided....my anti-virus software blocked a trojan worm there!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 401
Ladybird ass_hole....

Your aaafta dot com site yielded this on my AVG antivirus !!!!

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 3128
if ou guys will remember, every MAJOR encryption change, only a few, there was NEVER a new file release until EVERY channel went down. There is a method to the madness

Silver Member

Post Number: 402
No I think it is pure chance. It just took that long for coders to do their act.

There is no logic behind such affirmation although your observation is right.

Just imagine Symantec waiting for every PC gets infected by a virus before releasing a cure....

I say the quicker they come with a solution the quicker they make money !!!

Hey I thought americans were hungry for money these days ! Come on coders !!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Potshot

Post Number: 39
Tactically it would be in the coders and the FTA equipment manufactures best interest to provide cracks after N3 is fully implemented. That way Dicknet will have invested fortune in N3 and will be unlikely to engineer something else for quite awhile. OK call me a dreamer. Up yours to flamers in advance!

Happy Hackin!

Silver Member
Username: Bvvenegas

Post Number: 329
i agree 100%

Silver Member
Username: Joeturn

Post Number: 229
Coders?? There are no coders the nagra 3 files are being posted they never slowed down! The move toward pushing a special set of keys for p0rn is in the air!

The packets single out the non registered STBs and command them not to recognize the "Next Set of Keys" that are in the stream.

Thats all that is happening its not the NAG 3 Farse(technobabble). If you can read this, you are a pirate and on your way to jail<I;-)
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Silver Member
Username: Joeturn

Post Number: 230
http://www.slipperybrick.com/category/set-top-boxes/

Silver Member

Post Number: 678
Everyone knows there are Hackers that can break any code out there. The problem is it is not worth their time unless there is money to be made. DN is picking up new subs hand over fist right now. They allow the codes to be released and they shut them down from time to time to aggravate the people that they have hooked on the programming to subscribe. If this was not the case then we would be able to choose DTV or DN. You will not see DTV cracked again because DTV is not allowing it the way DN is.
Just my opinion.
Let the Bashing begin.
j

Silver Member

Post Number: 679
joeturn

cool link thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Picanha

East LA

Post Number: 387