Dss rev card

Bronze Member
Username: Raysonawav

Post Number: 11
I just bought a dss rev card and it does not seem to be working. I have a married sub card. My jumper switch is in the on position with the black chip down and the rom card on top. All that happens is the picture will freeze and then go blank. I have also tried installing the rev card by its self and I get a error messege 019(not a valid card). Are the rev cards suppose to come with programming on them? I checked to see if the rev card was a fake, it appears to be ok. Someone has said that if you have a valid married sub all you have to do is place the rev card in the receiver and put your rom card in upside down and leave it in all night. This will allow the rev card to get updates during the night. In the morning just try again. Does anyone have any other info or advise?

Bronze Member
Username: Pawnmaster

Canada

Post Number: 70
Goto www.maestra.tv/english

Bronze Member
Username: Raysonawav

Post Number: 12
I went to those sites and they have'nt helped. The problem is when I apply the standalone 1.8 program, I get as far as UPDATING CARD. I'm not sure what color lights should be showing on the card and the programer. I have tried all sorts of combos. Has anyone out there had this problem? If so what can I do about it.

Bronze Member
Username: Pawnmaster

Canada

Post Number: 79
Since switching to Magic Cards, I am not up to date on the Rev software, is 1.8 the newest version? Goto [link removed] , sign up and they have a DSSRev Dedicated Fourm.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us