Magic card bill smith

Bronze Member
Username: Subzero

Post Number: 13
is the magic card the latest and greatest testing method?

Bronze Member
Username: Pawnmaster

Canada

Post Number: 56
It is the latest, as for the greatest? I would have to say not yet, it is so new and still in its infancy, some people get frustrated with it, if you know what you are doing or at the very least get some decent help, like www.datastreamz.net then yes it is great and soon will be one of the only devices around. They are also working on trying to get it to work for DirecTV

Username: Litjoe

Las vegas, Nv Usa

Post Number: 1
i have model 3800 reciver what card do iuse.can iuse a magic card.what hardware do i need to program a card.also what card this reciver use.on the front it have dv3 mpeg 2.thank

Bronze Member
Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 39
go to [link removed] read the posts dealing with magic cards then you can go to the top of the page there and hit store and order it there or google magic card and try the results

Bronze Member
Username: Pawnmaster

Canada

Post Number: 98
WOW did you look at the prices those people are charging!!!!! Value packs, that when purchased seperatly cost less than $300, for $449???? And US funds probably, gimme a break! Their Magic Cards are $110 as well, not $95 like mine!!

madlife23-AIM
Unregistered guest
check out www.dssarena.com for the magic card and more. REMEMBER THE MAGIC IS ONLY 4 THE BLUE CARD RECIEVERS.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us