Britain has Talent - Susan Boyle

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 14858
For those of you who missed this sensation on TV channels and on CNN, here are a couple of URLs.

This was her first British Public appearance in the Britain has talent show - 2009. You will be surprised.

Somebody discovered her CD made for a charity in 1999. This is just an audio recording.
http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/videogaga/16130/susan-boyle-hype-revitalizes-10 -year-old-cover/

Silver Member
Username: Zagros

Post Number: 262
Yes she is amazing. This guy is also astounding:

Silver Member
Username: Zagros

Post Number: 263
check this one out:

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14860
For those of you who missed this sensation on TV channels and on CNN,
here are a couple of URLs.

This was her first British Public appearance in the Britain has talent
show - 2009. You will be surprised.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY
Somebody discovered her CD made for a charity in 1999. This is just an
audio recording.
http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/videogaga/16130/susan-boyle-hype-revitalizes-10 -year-old-cover/

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14861
justforhaha's aka LK aka Chumley:

This thread is on a much talked about subject.

STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD

Silver Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 390
Interesting. I commented last night about the fact the video clip had been seen by more than 32 million viewers and got posted OK.

Today, my post has disappeared. What goes on gentlemen ? Am I being censored ?

Bronze Member
Username: Joed

PLATINUM VIP MEMBER

Post Number: 93
What has this got to do with satellite. It doesn't belong here and should be deleted.

Silver Member

Post Number: 391
OK fair enough Joe. You score.

The entire thread should have been deleted then according to your reasoning.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14866
The problem with
justforhaha's aka LK aka Chumley
and their ignorant cronies Warthog etc., is that they are totally unaware of what is happening outside of their own little domain.

Joe Devlin writes:
"What has this got to do with satellite. It doesn't belong here and should be deleted"
It was the TV hit a few days ago - the satellites broadcast TV signals and millions watched this particular show. If that is not what you call TV, you do not need to post in this thread. There are other threads of interest such as watching IPL cricket and others.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14867
The Outer Limits
Silver Member

I do not know why they should remove a straight forward response you had made last night.
Anyway, Susan Boyle is the newly found singer of this year, and I hope she gets some contracts from the industry and hope she wins the Talent contest.

Gold Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 1239
I remember when nalin was phucking up the baseball thread.

Of course it was her right to. anyone else and its straight to the admin.

Maybe ya'll can get together and watch fireproof and then listen to that spinster sing.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14868
Greg Ruffian: Are you getting paranoid?
You seem to see your own stupidity in others.

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 2735
Thanks rosebud

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14873
Susan Boyle video has had 100 million hits - a record.
Yet there are idiots who want to ruin this thread because they do not understand music and singing. They want to prove a hundred million people wrong, when it should be obvious that they are wrong in their assessment.

"Spinster" is a woman who has remained single beyond the expected age for marriage.
At one time In Scotland and England, teachers and nurses had to remain spinsters. That's why nurses were addressed as "Sister" and teachers as "Miss".
I met a woman in England several years ago (who would now be 80) who had been a nurse and when she got married after the 2nd WW she was asked to resign her job.
Today the society has thousands of spinsters whose main recreation seems to be a one night stand after a free drink at the Bar. There is no comparison between these two types of spinsters.
There was no need to bring in the word spinster - you don't bring in the word "bachelor" for a male star.

Silver Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 660
"Cougar" is the new spinster.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us