Ch 455 PPV UFC

Bronze Member
Username: Killzalot

Bristol

Post Number: 18
Every time I do a blind scan I never get this channel...Is it still available. I get almost all others. Is there a specific transponder I need to scan to get this channel?? Please help. Thanks

Bronze Member

Bristol

Post Number: 19
Sorry...I'm using a converted pansat with the latest fix.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 8766
Killz try to put the PID manualy.

Echo 7 #455 Tp 12355 20000 H 5/6

Silver Member
Username: Satopia

Post Number: 375
chuck is gunna spank some azz

Bronze Member

Bristol

Post Number: 20
Not sure how to do the PID manually. I tried rescanning the TP every way I could. No Luck... What is the 5/6 part of the above line? Maybe that is where I am missing something. Thanks for your help so far. I have been having this issue for several monthes now. BTW also missing some common channels like 118 and 205 ??? Makes no sense to me because I never had these issues before.

Bronze Member

Bristol

Post Number: 21
Hummn...did some reading on the PID manual input..now I am confused for sure. Never seemed to be a real result for the Pansat on how to perform this proceedure. Or maybe I have just missed the answer. I will go experiment some more while waiting for the answer to fall in my lap....

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 8767
Killz

You can have a misaligned dish.

Are you able to get few channels on this TP?

Bronze Member

Bristol

Post Number: 22
Yes, I get almost all channels. Very few that I do not get. Very speradic though. I will chack the alignment and let you know. Thanks for the help.

Silver Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 650
Killz,

Try LNB setting "Standard"

Bronze Member

Bristol

Post Number: 23
Thanks Rico...I will give it a try. I did notice that 110 and 119 seemed to work with the standard settings, but I used the dishpro. I will let you know as soon as I get a chance to try it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us