P5 is hacked in canada

Closed: New threads not accepted on this page
  Thread Last Poster Posts Last Post
Archive through August 05, 2004Moe100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

casy jones
Unregistered guest
P4/5 crack is out now!...LOL...thats funny too...the only crack out is what U've been smoking!...anyone with half a brain knows better..that Canadian Indian reservation story is getting real old, at least be original..

example: I have a wide open P4/5 card that my neighbor (handicapped 8 year old boy) and his cub scout pack in Anchorage Alaska, programmed for me as a science project to get a "merit" badge...

Anonymous

casey jones I bought one of those cards for 15 zillion dollars. They are being sold only by eskimos

WyrTwister
Unregistered guest
The Pansat 2500 ' s are around $ 200 USD on fleabay & can be re-flashed .

Wyr

NDS
Unregistered guest
Real Information P4,P5 & D1 www.dssmexicali.com

Username: Wu824

Miami, Fl USA

Post Number: 2
ITS AN ACTIVATION HE PROBABLY HAS A FEW RECIEVERS HOOKED UP WITH DTV AND SPLITS THE COST COMPLETE PACKAGE IS $162 BUCKS MAX RECIEVERS YOU CAN GET PER CUSTOMER IS 12 FOR COMPANYS UNLIMITED SO YOU FIGURE YOU HAVE 15 RECIEVERS ACTIVATED RENT EACH ONE FOR 40 BUCKS A MONTH DO THE MATH THERE IS NO CRACK WHATS SO EVER I HAVE BEEN TESTING FOR 7 YEARS .THE CLOSET I HAVE GOTTEN TO GETTING INTO A P4 OR P5 IS BEING ABLE TO WIPE PPVS SO WE STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO

Silver Member
Username: Tvlonely

Post Number: 175
Eric could you tell me how to wipe PPV? Thanks.

Anonymous

if the p5 can be programmed then the p4 can also they are the same card just dave found a loophole in the p4 so he repaired it and called it the p5

whatever
Unregistered guest
Latest News

Current Device Status

My stolen domain guys are ready for scam again // 2004-07-30
My domain was stolen in April and those guys tried scamming people with P4 loader.
They are ready for new scam again, if you go to stolen domain dishnewsonline.com you will see they are linking to other pages.
Beaware people I have never sold anything on my page ever and I WILL NEVER SELL ANYTHING.
Besides all that THERE IS NO P4/P5 hack.

Bronze Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 21
do you think there will ever be a hack for the new cards. The hu was hacked by this time when they swaped the h for the hu.

Rico Suave
Unregistered guest
Wow you guys are truly hilarious, just cause you don't know a guy that'll do your card means it doesn't exist, LOL.
a/ get better connected in life, or b/ get another means of TV.
I have an open card, so what, I won't tell you where or who, but the "reserve" is on the right track. And don't think you can just stroll in and say "do mine, do mine!". You'll likely get attacked by dogs.

So let's stop the flaming, it just shows how "flaming" you are.

Have fun, and good luck in your own quest for cheap TV.

Warrior Society Rocks
Unregistered guest
Just thinking about you guys !!!

Rico..You are so damn right !!

Anyhow, the last time I posted, I had gone down. I gave my card back to my buddy and he had it back in my hands THE SAME DAY!

I've been up and watching ALL channels, WIDE OPEN since

take care everyone (believers) and let the flammming continue (non-believers)

Anonymous

Rico You are so full of sh*t Warrior you suck big time

Bronze Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 24
if there is a p5 hach why not just tell us how much it costs and where to get it. If a guy has a hack then he will want to make money. I live in canada and will be going by 6 nations tomorrow and I will get my card done.

Anonymous

Yes Colin and I am going to strap some fireworks to my back and try to win the X prize

Dublatime
Unregistered guest
do mine do mine, I like dogs anyways

ya plick

Username: Testbaby

Post Number: 1
you guys that believe there is a hack are a bunch of fcuking morons...there is no hack out there yet..I have this running, I have that running..you have a subscribed card running...period...if you think you have wide open you are a fcuking moron...and need a life

Stupid Idiots knows whats up
Unregistered guest
Amen to that.

Ernie Scar
Unregistered guest
Come on down...I will program yer card for only one can of Lysol....either unscented or plain !

Anonymous

To Clear things up for everyone

1. P4 / P5 Card has been hacked.
2. Wide open is possible
3. Unlooping is not possible. That is why we have not seen a public hack yet. When they find a way to reverse the ECM's they will release it. Otherwise all the P4/P5 cards would just go down in a matter of days. Stay tuned.

Bronze Member
Username: Martin

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 32
where in canada are you getting this info from?

Gluecipher
Unregistered guest
P4 P5 have not yet been comprimised. I have been writing scripts for years and there are a few basic problems that have yet to be over come. 1. There is no way to un-marry the card from the IRD - test it if you don't believe me. How can you write a 3m if it only works for one card? 2. There is no program to read the boxkeys in a DTV IRD. You can put a J-tag in but it won't read it (because its never been necessary) we are working on this right now to figure out how Dave marries the cards. Once we find out how he does it we can undo it. 3. P4 cards must be written at a much high voltage than Hu. Regular loaders wont work.
The whole process must be reverse engineered by someone with an electron microscope and a laser probe (not an easy task and a few million a pop)
DONT PAY ANY MONEY TO THE SCAMMERS!

mr_self_distruct
Unregistered guest
YAY Gluecipher has the whole thing summed up nice for the "Uneducated" testers. DO NOT PAY INTO SCAMS. It is not READY yet! so wait.

mr_self_distruct

Finish 24
Unregistered guest
BRIEF INFO ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
If you have a Direct TV satellite dish, then you are able to receive free extra channels with your service.
I have P4 and P5 cards available for $150 each. The cards are programmed so that you are able to receive over 500 extra channels FOR FREE, including 96 ppv, 6 adult, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, NFL ticket and your local stations
and music channels.

THE PRICES ARE $150 EACH INCLUDING SHIPPING.

TO ORDER E-MAIL ME AT finish24@aol.com

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 168
finish24 is a crook i have proof.she will take your money and block your emai and send you nothing.she is a crook scumbag chickenchit..................do a search on finish24 and see her bad rep..................

amyers7777
Unregistered guest
does anyone know the deal with the cpwave.net website? they claim to have hacks for p4/p5 but i didnt think they were out yet

Unregistered guest
im in mexico, and there is already a dealer here loading p5 cards with 3m-like programming..

ALL PPVs, SPORTS, & dirty hehe.. he requires you to take the IRD to the place, he makes a mod to it then load a p5 card...

NO LIE. I have nothing to win on it, just letting everyoneknow this time its for real.

fever
Unregistered guest
so is Santa...

Anonymous

New to this site, just looking for some help, I borrowed my step sons second dtv reciever that he had hooked up at his house, and have been getting tv at my house for a month and a half, and then today all the channels went black, still get the guide, and have 90% signal, and his dtv system is still working, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Anonymous

Get lost anonymous/Warrior

peckerwood#1
Unregistered guest
what U say makes no sense...ALL the channels black,but 90%?....no way,check ALL the channels again,and ALL the transponders signal strength..I'll bet U have a bad LNB,IRD or some hardware problem...sharing a sub has nothing to do with your problem!

leslie gore
Unregistered guest
LatusRectum69
I bought the same fix that u did -but I have to "order" the PPV and ADULTS -and I paid him $250
and im not in mexico
OK the question is for how long have u had the fix working?

Beerman
Unregistered guest
thanks peckerwood, for the advise, checked all that you said to, and still no picture, dont know why others telling me to get lost, i thought this was a place for help, with dtv.

peckerwood#1
Unregistered guest
beerman...U must be getting some screen message...what is it?...if its "searching",then check ALL your cables,connections etc..and this is NOT a forum for REAL help...just a bunch of kids basically screwing around here

and leslie g..I'll bet U bought an expensive 55-60 day subscription to DTV..

readerman
Unregistered guest
im in jamaica and all our dtv wares are gettin rusty & dusty. we depend on you guys, who are better able to get hardware resources, to find the 'crack'. unity is strength, lets not be roudy all for nutting. i'll keep on readin

readerman

Username: Juliagulia

Saskatoon

anyone in sask want to make some cake with that p5 activation hack. i have 20 guys ready to bucks up 150 each for 6 months of programming. I know of 10 guys that have been up for 5 weeks now. there guy wont do anymore cards though

beerman
Unregistered guest
Thanks again for your help peckerwood, tried everything, still get a black screen, but still get the guide,dont know what else to do, and sorry if im on the wrong site for dtv help, didnt mean to piss anyone off, just looking for help.

Unregistered guest
all you guys make me sick trying to get the latest in dtv
better switch to DN and get a better deal than being scam
all ppv 301 rom10 with 6 months programing for only 220dlls in juarez chihuahua mexico
jaun1477*msn.com

james miIIard
Unregistered guest
HEY GUYS & GALS

THIS THREAD STINKS AND YOU WONT GET ANY USEFUL INFO HERE
BUT IF YOU GO TO www.dsscentral.net/ YOU WILL FIND THE MOST TRUTHFUL AND HONEST INFORMATION AVAILABLE.

Anonymous

Had a site saved for months that claims their p4 or p5 has been running for months. To chicken sh$%t to try it out. Has anybody heard of this site.
gxtechnologies.com

mr. Bob
Unregistered guest
hey dsscentral poster why is the person you posted as not registered? i know for a fact that 1)james millard is a registered poster 2) never posts as unregistered and 3) woudl never say what was just posted.
ps yes gxtech = scam lots of peoepl have tried and get nothing , tehy will take your money and run dont do it!

Username: Dllfb

Post Number: 3
So...which one should I get a p4 or p5 card? Could I still load either one of these cards with the same loader I was using for the football card? If there is anyone who is selling these cards (and maybe programming them too) please email me at "dllfb@hotmail.com"

Username: Dllfb

Post Number: 4
Selling in the Guelph area that is....

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 65
DINA;I HAVE A DEALER IN LONDON ONT THAT SELLS THE P5 ONLY AND HE PROGRAMS AS WELL JUST KEEP CHECKING THE POSTS BECOUSE I WONT RELEASE HIS NAME UNTIL HE HAS THE PROGRAMING.HE DONT NEED EVERY TOM DICK AND HARRY CALLING WHILE HES TESTING.

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 66
most of the perps here are a bunch of kids.this site should clean up when scools back in.

Username: Big_willie

Post Number: 6
FINISH 24, HOW LONG WILL THE CARD STAY UP?

Post Number: 7
rayman, what ever happened with your card did your man get it back up and running.

Post Number: 8
rayman, what ever happened with your card did your man get it back up and running.

canadabob
Unregistered guest
BRIEF INFO ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
If you have a Direct TV satellite dish, then you are able to receive free extra channels with your service.
I have P4 and P5 cards available for $150 each. The cards are programmed so that you are able to receive over 500 extra channels FOR FREE, including 96 ppv, 6 adult, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, NFL ticket and your local stations
and music channels.

TO ORDER E-MAIL ME AT finish24@aol.com

Does Aol offer a free e-mail account?
If not, I think you can trace the sucker down as he must have real name

super mod from elsewhere
Unregistered guest
THERE IS NO P4 LOADER/UNLOOPER OR ANY PUBLICLY PRIVATE KNOWN P4,P5/D1 HACK, INCLUDING DIRECTV FTA MPEG2 RECEIVER= BULLSHI*/SCAM, dont waste your money yet

P5 man
Unregistered guest
When you buy the so-called hack from people selling extra receivers subs: the card stays up until the check clears and the transaction cannot be reversed. About 10 days if you pay with check, about 70 days if by credit card. However, with CanadaBob (Finish24) it is 100% scam, he takes you money, and you learn a valuable lesson on stupidy - your own.

Hopeless
Unregistered guest
CanadaBob is a scam. The dirty bestard stole me $150 fuking dollars.

super mod from elsewhere
Unregistered guest
Just remember, most of the mods and admins of most sites will be able to tell you if its legit, try and ask before spending.

Silver Member
Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 143
just rememeber the mods and admin on this site don't give a crap so check out a real hacking site.

rayman
Unregistered guest
willy no he never all false hope

PW
Unregistered guest
I have had many posts deleted by the admins here...in fact one tonite was deleted which stated the truth,I have NOT been here for 3-4 weeks,and others are throwing my name around..the post was NOT offensive!...but did mention that www.dsscentral.net could seek "justice" for the bashing,slander,and libel being allowed here by this site and ALL who have made false allegations such as it being a Dave site!..and the thousands of members there are VERY intelligent,and could very possibly cause some "technical" dfficulties" to anyone or place spreading false rumors here against dsscentral.net!..and Kenneth and a few others should be very careful of what they say!...Believe me,U don't want to continue down this road...

london Ontario
Unregistered guest
hey martin, i'll be watching the posts, how long do ya think?

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 202
willie blaine..............do not purchase from finish24............she is a rippoff i have warned you.read all the bad raps she has.do a search on finsh24 and see the outcome................peace.jmill

Username: Irdaone

Everyone here is looking for some kind of quick fix on thier smart card...Well the truth be known there is none...even the H and Hu cards were never realy hacked...The UN. of Montana ploy was just a rumor..The script was bought from a Frenchman working for a competetor of DTV in the Bahamas...As far as I know he was being paid by ***...The reason the script cannot be hacked now is that the script is being written at several different locations...You will have to get the script from each of these programmers to figure out how it works...You would have to be a Nobel Prize winning genius to figure out this encrypted program on your own...With all this said,,,,,,why not just pay for what you want??? OR think of a bird that is black

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 69
not sure but my kids are driving me nuts so as soon as i know ill let ya know

give e'm a break
Unregistered guest
"Just remember, most of the mods and admins of most sites will be able to tell you if its legit, try and ask before spending."

"just rememeber the mods and admin on this site don't give a crap so check out a real hacking site."

sounds like he's trying to help, and you're just looking for your free tv, what a cry baby

Username: Frankthetank

Post Number: 5
How much would it cost to get the dish network up working in my house so I can get american channels? I believe I have to have a computer as an emulator so what price should I be looking at for a full dish network so I get all my channels back that I had for DTV?

Anonymous

$450.00 Canadian

YDTV
Unregistered guest
WHAT DO YOU GUYS FEEL IS BETTER THE BLACK BIRD OR THE FREE TO AIR

PW
Unregistered guest
FTA...Pansat 2500a

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 203
you got it best on the market......peace...........jmill

Finish 24
Unregistered guest
***********FINALLY GOOD NEWS!!************

If you have a Direct TV satellite dish with the BASIC SUBSCRITION, then you are able to receive free extra channels including PPV,NFL and ADULT with your service.
I have P5 cards available for $150 each. The cards are pre-programmed so that you are able to receive over 500 extra channels FOR FREE, including 96 ppv, 6 adult, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, NFL ticket and your local stations
and music channels.

-FIVE MONTH GUARANTY ALSO INCLUDED

TO ORDER E-MAIL ME AT finish24@aol.com AND PLEASE ALSO INCLUDE YOUR IRD's SERIAL NUMBER.

HURRY BECAUSE I HAVE ONLY 60 CARDS LEFT

**************THIS IS NO SCAM******************
MANY ECoustcs MEMBERS ARE NOW HAPPY CUSTOMERS

finish 24 tis just in, SCAM!
Unregistered guest
finish 24 tis just in,IS A SCAM!!! YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANY THING FOR YOUR MONEY!!!any thing he has will never work. Dont lose your money!

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 210
finish24 is a thief she will take your money and never send you a thing then she will block your email..stay clear folks you know me..i speak the truth....peace.jmill

Finish 24
Unregistered guest
Can't understand why you discredit me without ever trying my cards. May be you're a Dave's man ?
In the end, people know who to trusr.

Silver Member
Username: Elgringoviego

Post Number: 215
Richard/deaf -- The above was an experiment. Someone has been fukkin with all of the threads here, or at least eight of them in the past couple of hours. Eight threads have the exact same posts on them, nine counting this one, and all of them within 17 minutes. There are four posts that recur on all 9 threads:

Finish 24's "Finaly Good News"
Finish 24, ths just in
James Millard (Registered)
Finish 24 "Can't understand why you discredit me..."

Each thread has some or no posts in between, depending on the responses between the C/P's, but of course there are no C/P's of REGISTERED posters
except those of James Millard.

What you guys saw me doing with your posts was to see if I could C/P your registration/user name, and you saw how that came out.

One other thing: James Millard's post wasn't always C/P'd: In at least one case he used all cap's.

So, either James Millard is doing this, or the real James Millard has cancelled his registration and someone else has taken it over -- which can't be true because James Millard has over 200 posts, or something like that.

That tells me only one thing: Those other posts were all imitations/impersonations, with the lone exception of James Millard.

James Millard: My good friend, can you please explain this away?

Username: Sn00man

Hamilton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 10
Raymon`send me his address by e-mail l will drive bup therte thanks bro,
Sn00man@aol.com

Anonymous

put a frikin lock on your ird and you,ll never get hit 99% of the time.can,t see paying 90 dollars every 3 months.send it to a site sponcer and get them fixed for 40.00 or less.i use atmega myself and have very little problems with bev.

Finish 24
Unregistered guest
**********THIS IS THE REAL SCAMMER***********

THIS IS A C/P FROM ANOTHER THREAD ON THIS SITE :
PANSAT RECIEVER...dish.lnb..complete system.SALE.....

mofo
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, August 31, 2004 - 05:15 am:
yes, illegal if trying to pick up subscription channels, but not for fta(freetoair) channels, and there is a good amount of channels. i am sick of those who try to rip off ppl. u want a pansat2500a (cheapest is ebay), want support (panarex, the company who makes pansat2500a) - but not to use illegally--they can help set up your dish too, plus many free forums out there to help you, so don't be stupid and pay crap load for something cheaper than it really is, jmvip is james millard, worst of them all, one he is talking to himself trying to hype up his own stuff, two he is breaking the law by stating that he flashes these 2500a and selling it it for a scamming price, if he legit how come hemakes you call or email him and not give support to these questions, also how come his prices drop so fast for a ligit company, if you paying more than 200.00 for pansat2500a, u getting ripped-off

james millard
Silver Member

chester , va
usa

Post Number: 229
Posted on Tuesday, August 31, 2004 - 11:32 am:
mofo k......m.a............

SO NOW YOU SEE WHO WAS THE REAL SCAMMER
AND YOU CAN CHECK MORE OF HIS SCAMMING THERE

lebron
Unregistered guest
warrior something you have said now makes me doubt your word. In one post you wrote that you took out your card and tried to read it. And in another you posted you never have programed a card, sorry bro but either you have a pathetic life and are trying to make yourself feel important or you are about to scam. So everyone take warriors word at risk......

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 270
any body need a pansat reciever?????? i got a couple left in good shape......top notch programing.....peace.jmill

Username: Bobs35

mills i could use some help with mine e-mail me bobs35@hotmail.com

mikey
Unregistered guest
hey james how much are you talking, drop me an email at silverworksus@yahoo.com

Username: Ohms

London, Ont. Canada

i think i,ill stick with dish and bev where (I) can program my own cards at home for free,get every channel they offer including PPV and not worry about paying some guy 60 bucks every time my signal goes down.direct tv sounds expensive even when hacked.

sweet pea
Unregistered guest
there is only the one time price...gets u set up, which is quite a pain in the arsh,for the average joe....support is free

Unregistered guest
Ohms can you tell me some info on dishnet/bev programming or testing i'm a newbie. I'm one of the guys that pay people $65.00 everytime it go's down.

another anon
Unregistered guest
Go to a reputable Dss site,and learn HOW To yourself,its not that difficult at all or costly (1 time $100 expense)

Unregistered guest
Can anyone give me a couple of reputable sites? that has cheap prices! Also, I just want to program plastics/smartcards.

People should learn how to google
Unregistered guest
I slept with a homeless broad last month and now it hurts to piss and I have this green ooze...

Can someone send me to some DSS sites that might have a fix?

Thanks

London, Ont. Canada

the best site for dish and bev in my opinion is www.maestra.tv .you can learn about all testing methods AVR,atmega,E/3M.cemu,etc.for beginners atmega is probably the best way to start.you can get the atmega128 card and programmer for about 55.00 canadian and the jtag for extracting boxkeys and fixing ECM,S for under 5.00(homemade)to 60.00 from the sitesponcers you,ll see their ads. eg: dssangles dishmonkey etc.mind you this is all you,ll need to buy.you can get an atmega128 starter kit from these sites for about 115.00.all the programming and help is there for free on maestra.these guys know their stuff.soon you,ll be programming your own smartcard before you know it.there are other sites sattech dishnewbies etc.maestra list the top 100 sites for testing, but i always use maestra.oh! i just looked at your post again and noticed you just want to test plastic,no problem just go to maestra and you will find everything you need.great site.you will have to register for free. Good Luck ! Ohms

London, Ont. Canada

here,s one site for dss www.ModchipMtl.com

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 308
dssevolution.com

Extension 721
Unregistered guest
anyone knows why I was watching DTV with a sub and suddenly it went off and a message appeared .....call extension 721
what does that mean ? did I get scammed ?

applebee1
Unregistered guest
IF LEGIT sub,then call DTV,that x721 means that the tiers (channels)were wiped...in other words wiped permanently off the sub,as if U had cancelled those particular channels,or the entire subscription...If this sub is from a web site,then U got scammed or your time ran out (ex:$100 for 90 days)from their offer.

(721) = Channel is not authorized; subscription expired

Unregistered guest
Can the Mikobu III loader program Dishnet also? So whenever a fix/program becomes availible for the P4 & P5 cards from DTV, I would want be able to program both.

appIebee
Unregistered guest
*********** MUCH ADO ABOUT APPLEBEE *************

THERE'S A VERY DERANGED PSYCHO ON THE LOOSE...

WITHOUT PRESENTING HIS TRUE MOTIVES, HE HAS BECOME A MERCILESS " APPLEBEE HATER "...

ON THE OTHER HAND, MY ONLY PURPOSE HERE HAS BEEN TO GUIDE, CLARIFY AND AID IN WHATEVER I CAN...

SO DUE TO THESE UNPLEASANT CIRCUMSTANCES I HAVE BEEN COMPELLED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME...

FROM NOW ON IT WILL BE...... applebee1

I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THAT THIS MAY CAUSE YOU AND I URGE MY DETRACTOR TO RECONSIDER HIS BEHAVIOR....

williamc
Unregistered guest
Thanks U All

applebee1
Unregistered guest
Hu loaders can be used with Dishnet..just need gladiator or echoloadar files..

Username: Aubrey

London, Ontario Canada

Hey Rayman. Just read your post the other day that claimed you found someone who has and can program P5 cards for Directv. I had misfortune of purchasing two Directv receiver about 7 months before the football card got discontinued. and now have gone over to DishNetwork. I'm also a fellow Londoner and in fact live in the east end and can't think of the place your talking about. Could you please e-mail the address of this place.

Username: Aubrey

London, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 6
Rayman sorry I forgot to give you my e-mail address It's danreeve41@hotmail.com

Anonymous

I heard that Pirate Satellite in London Ontario is selling subscriptions for DTV, I'm a dishnet/bev tester but I heard it through the grapevine. apparently they have paid a company in the US for the script. You don't get the PPV but you do get everything else, including some Adult channels, just like a subscriber. I don't know prices or any more details - so don't ask. All I know it that it is not a hack...its a subscription and you cannot get any PPV, that's right - no Movies or big sporting events like UFC.

Good luck with DTV, I've had Dishnet for 3yrs with no major problems. I know our time is coming...till then, good luck.

Hope this helps.
Anonymous

Unregistered guest
Hello everyone,

It is true P5 hacks are out, one of my buddy's got a P5 card, and his watching it completly open, all channels even PPV, no ordering needed. He had a dealer do it, and his been up for about 2 months now, and I want to know what programmer can i use to read the card, and How can i clone his card, so i can watch it to? Does any one know. I have a HU programer, will that work?

Thx

Murphy1897387
Unregistered guest
I have a P5 hack from an Indian reservation north of Montreal. They have a programmer there that uses some sort of "crystal emulation" mode that works only with the P5s. As it was explained to me, the P5 differs significantly from the P4 in how the crystal can be "flashed", and the programmer they have there has worked around it by mirroring signals to and from the card. Through some form of emulated looping, they are able to trick the card into accepting scripts from the loader.

I'm not an expert on this, but have a working card with full access.

They have contact information available on the web.

Murphy

fido
Unregistered guest
Murphy's law.So you say they have a working P5 hack that is available to the public,and on the web!Well only you know that.Nobody in the ENTIRE Dss world has or knows of a public P5 hack.How about you posting their site link here so we can all check it out.

Warrior Society Rocks
Unregistered guest
well everyone, it's been a while....my card went down two days ago and still not back up. I was told it has to do with the crystal ( ? ...not sure what this means). Anyhow, I was told I should be back up by the weekend. I haven't posted for a while , and read back if you need to know why!!
I must say, I am really suprised that not more folks don't have this system up and working yet. The last time it went down, I needed to load my card with a small wafer. This worked like a charm up until Tuesday. That's when everything went black.... I'll keep u posted.

For all you nay sayers .....let it begin...blah blah blah

WTF
Unregistered guest
I don't understand ........ everything just vanished away .

Anonymous

hello guys i heard i can buy p5 cards from this person budgetdish@yahoo.com (a person name nick egoroff) can any one give me a feed back on this company or this guy, thanks a lot and can anyone confirm this i heard the p4 cards are going to phase out by the end of 2004.

Anonymous

does any one know where i can get good cheap p-5 cards to buy, no scam legit

Anomymous
Unregistered guest
You can get them on Ebay for $15 to $18 if you watch carefully. If you want to subscibe with the card, you might need a sealed card, which will cost a little more. A sealed card might be needed, since DAVE will only activate a used card if the used card account was closed in good standing.
If you're talking about a hacked card, forget it. Just scams right now.

largo key
Unregistered guest
Dave will only activate/sub a NEW card he mails to you..or a previously subbed card from ONLY your account...or on VERY RARE occassion a sealed VIRGIN card,but NOT just all/any VIRGIN cards..

Anonymous

hello guys i heard i can buy p5 cards from this person budgetdish@yahoo.com (a person name nick egoroff) can any one give me a feed back on this company or this guy, thanks a lot and can anyone confirm this i heard the p4 cards are going to phase out by the end of 2004

Anomymous
Unregistered guest
"P5 Hacked in Canada" was the lead message posted in this thread back in July 16, over 250 messages have been posted in this thread, and not a single one, not a single person has posted he has a working P5, and you ask you if can buy a P5 from some guy with an anonymous email address? The answer is yes, of course you can!

Shame on you
Unregistered guest
That's some shitty ill advice !

Texarkana here
Unregistered guest
So who thinks if there will be a hack for P-5 cards? becuse now its been since april of 2004 that I havent been able to watch directv. and my neighbor told me tthat if a hack comes out then the people from direcv can send you a satellite wave that can errase your card. Do you think its a good idea to keep on waiting ? Theres no cable service here.

Anonymous

you bunch of dumb fµcks...there's no hack and won't be for DTV...get over it you bunch of useless tits..

Bronze Member
Username: Testbaby

Post Number: 11
"hello guys i heard i can buy p5 cards from this person budgetdish@yahoo.com (a person name nick egoroff) can any one give me a feed back on this company or this guy, thanks a lot and can anyone confirm this i heard the p4 cards are going to phase out by the end of 2004"

I heard the pope was black.....useless people...duuuhhh

Username: Dtvph

There is no scripts for the P4 P5/D1 and anyone offering a fix is scamming you plain and simple.. Sathouse.com.pa is the only site offering something, an activation which is a little to pricey. they activate cards through daves system. it would be cheaper to sub to dave with 3-5 friends. I know a few site owners who have offered up to $50,000 for something yet nothing has come forward since the hu was shut down..

Stupid Idiots,
All p4 cards that start with 0005 & 50% of 0006 cams are expired, know what you're buying. If the card has been inserted into an IRD it will be married to it, pretty much only buy sealed cards..

I own an auction site http://www.dtv100.ph

Username: Seve

Hi I have been up on the P4 and the P5 card for close to 4 months through cpwave or new wave tecnologies. It is a wide open 3M also. I have had no problems with the software and very easy to use. I have run into quite a few (private hacks) that work , but nothing on the freeware end. Which is what i believe everone is waiting on. We'll nice site here. Just thought id let you guys in on a few of then that are out there. If you would like to e-mail me please do . Thanks seve ( do watch out for a guy who ges by zorloc, he did get me for a p4 card that was supposedly hacked from dssauctions) thanks seve

Username: Seve

Hi I have been up on the P4 and the P5 card for close to 4 months through cpwave or new wave tecnologies. It is a wide open 3M also. I have had no problems with the software and very easy to use. I have run into quite a few (private hacks) that work , but nothing on the freeware end. Which is what i believe everone is waiting on. We'll nice site here. Just thought id let you guys in on a few of then that are out there. If you would like to e-mail me please do . Thanks seve ( do watch out for a guy who ges by zorloc, he did get me for a p4 card that was supposedly hacked from dssauctions) thanks seve

Anonymous

Are you fucking serious? Do you wipe your own ass If I told you that I won't cum in your mouth..would you belive me? Where do these retards come from? If you want DTV, you have to pay...plain and simple...I wish you retards would understand that...fucking idiots..

largo key
Unregistered guest
cpwave has been a known scammer for months!...and to quote you "quite a few private hacks that work",...you must be joking,if U think that we are that ignorant and you are that fortunate..

Username: Dtvph

cpwave are scammers
-------------------------------------------

www.dtv100.com/forum

Anonymous

Are you fucking serious? you call yourself testbaby

indians have free tv
Unregistered guest
I have a P5 hack from an Indian reservation north of Montreal. They have a programmer there that uses some sort of "crystal emulation" mode that works only with the P5s. As it was explained to me, the P5 differs significantly from the P4 in how the crystal can be "flashed", and the programmer they have there has worked around it by mirroring signals to and from the card. Through some form of emulated looping, they are able to trick the card into accepting scripts from the loader.

I'm not an expert on this, but have a working card with full access.
I really like my free dave tv thanks indians!!
you guys are it

Anonymous

Indians arn't into signal theft. All they do is get pissed and talk about scalping people and then shoot thier cousins...

Sitting Duck
Unregistered guest
No they don't !!! They are expert high tech programmers and also run big-time Casinos :-)

THE INDIANS HAVE IT
Unregistered guest
Dan Jensen is a looser from sathouse.co.pa that scam site..........The indians have a fix thats great i knew them people would crack it only seems to reason first people in north america first to get dave fix...........RIGHT ON

Go INDIANS....Go !
Unregistered guest
U talkin bout them baseball dudes ?

Anonymous

DTVhookups aka zyworld.com/zynet.net and cpwave.net and the VERY OLD "indian reservation" P4/5 hack story in Canada ARE ALL BS stories and scams!...some newer than others,but all same BS!...Save your money,don't buy anything from anyone now...there is NO P4/5 public hack yet...If U want Directv-DTV,best and cheapest thing to do now is Share a DTV subscription with a bud or family member!...IF and When a TRUE DTV hack comes out ANYWHERE, you will all know about it immediately,just by visiting a reputable DSS website..it'll be posted at EVERY reputable website,not just 1 or 2 sites!

Anonymous

Why don't wahoo's pay tax?

Anonymous

Why do people think wahoo's scalp people?

Anonymous

Why do people think wahoo's drink too much?

Anonymous

Why do wahoo's get mohawks?

Anonymous

Why do wahoo's pleasure their cousins and neice's?

Anonymous

Why do people think that the wahoo's have the fix for the P4/P5 card.....lol

Anonymous

Are you a wahoo? (Say's it as he pats his mouth with one hand)

Sitting Duck
Unregistered guest
Told you .... Them high tech programmers, run big-time Casinos and also all of the above.
very multi-talented peeps.....

White_man_wanna_buy
Unregistered guest
I think sitting duck should stick with selling tax free fire-water and smokes.

Anonymous

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE FOOLS WHO ACTUALLY BELIEVE THERE WILL BE A HACK IN THE FUTURE!!

Finish 24
Unregistered guest
Believe me or don't - I don't care. I'm just bored at work and need something to do.

I'm a Technical Tier 2 EC for DirecTV. Of course, I'm not even supposed to web surfing while working, but it's a slow day. For those who care, yes, there is a P4/5 hack. Whoop de do. Everyone saw it comming. Hell, the only reason why it was so much harder to crack (besides the several million dollars spent to make it hard to hack) was the fact that the company who previously engineered and manufactured the access cards for us (NDS Ltd.) was selling secrets on how to hack them. We're making our own cards now, of course, but they're just as hackable.

There is easier way for free DTV, tho. An EC like myself can authorize or disconnect any service on any access card, and adjust pricing. Hell, there's not a DTV board meber who doesn't have every channel, 24/7, through a legit service. We even have a few here at work, for troubleshooting purposes. If you're already so determined to get free DTV, just make a friend on the inside.

Finish24@aol.com

Anonymous

2 ppl at teh gym today told me they have p5 cards that are up and working.. jsut no PPV.
in canada.

i do not see a reason for them to lie.

largo key
Unregistered guest
There are many people who lie for various reasons,but assuming they are NOT lying,then they simply have a DTV premium subscription,or share a subscription with someone in the US.Also there are a few scam sites that will sell U this subscription (only lasts 30-45 days) for big money,but promises U more than just the short lived premium DTV package..

Username: Texamau

http://www.zedmarketing.com This site said they have P4/p5 loader. can ony one confirm??
Thanks

Knee Grow
Unregistered guest
I can confirm they are fucking scammers....you retards have to wake up and smell the coffee...

mckl
Unregistered guest
Have question about getting a four room sub, If I get a four room subscription and a 150.00 max plan or whatever it is, cant I just split the recievers with other participants, as long as they have a dish ? and then we can split the bill four ways ? Any drawbacks to this other than having to pay 37.50 a piece ? as long as the other three dont plug in a phone line ?
Any input would be helpful.

largo key
Unregistered guest
mckl....there are absolutely NO drawbacks to that.Sharing a DTV subscription is the cheapest and best thing to do! Make sure that the other 3 do NOT plug in the phone,as U stated..Also make sure that U give each person the same card with the same receiver that was used (married) when U call DTV to activate the 4 cards..and for ordering PPV's,U must register yourself online at DTV website,then give the other 3 your username and password..when 1 orders a PPV,then U will all receive it...and they can live anywhere,it doesn't have to be near you,for this sharing a subscription to work (U can mail them the receiver and card)but there can be some drawbacks to a different FAR geopgraphical location such as receiving your locals and certain blackouts such as your local NFL football team with the NFL Sunday Ticket

mckl
Unregistered guest
thanks largo key, but if there is a p4 hack, will I still be able to use the same receiver,if the sub card marries the receiver?

largo key
Unregistered guest
Most likely yes,cause the hack will unmarry the card...if not,receivers are very cheap everywhere..

Bronze Member
Username: Knee_grow

Detroit

Post Number: 16
It doesn't matter fruit cake....there isn't going to be a fix for DTV...think about fucknuts...going on a year and still nothing....get used to it...get FTA and Dishnetwork..just as good...cum and get them while they're hot

We have good news
Unregistered guest
ZYWORLD.COM . IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THE NEW P4/5 BREAKAWAY

Don't let misinformed people mislead you.

The Lincoln files and new programmer from

www.zyworld.com/dishookup316/p4_products.htm

have been tested for almost two months.

This is the new and definitive soluton for all open DTV.

Now you can watch all your favorite PPV movies NFL finals, and even the adult channels !

Finally there's something that really works.

Silver Member
Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 282
dam zyworld has a fta they claim can pickup dtv (and dish and bell) only 1759 or P4/P5 Universal adapter, works on all Direct TV receivers. Subbed or non subbed, this adapter will open your systems up full wide open tv. All PPV, all premium movie channels! You get it all with this adapter, $25.00 but at least they are only trying to scam $50 for the lincoln files. What is wrong with this picture?

LATEST NEWS
Unregistered guest
NEED A RELIABLE SOLUTION FOR YOUR DTV

www.hucarddirect.com

Anonymous

Can someone in this FORUM, help me, I want should I buy to get most of the channel out there even foreign channels. I heard about the FTP recevier, but there are many out there and don't know which one to buy any help or feedback will be greatly apriciated... I don't want to install another dish satilie and run more cable in my house, can I use the DTV Ecleipt Dish. Also, I have Mikobu III do you know if I will ever use that again.

Thanks, Ray
thinkofray@hotmail.com

Warrior Society Rocks
Unregistered guest
hey everyone..... it's been a while....i still have not came back up since oct/nov....i think THEY knew i had the "loose lips" syndrom... I have gone to FTA since...

I heard today that Feb 12/05 is the day that all the Players will be doing their release...
New hardware and software will now be available to EVERYONE
Nagra2 will wipe out Dish and BEV however FTA 2300 and 2500 will work with new software and will INCLUDE DTV

(Key Largo i respect your views and your opinion...)

Silver Member

Detroit

Post Number: 175
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
you're a retard. Plain and simple. Get a life and go back to the reserve you idiot.

Anonymous

old news -- everybody knows feb.12 is lincolns day

Dublatime
Unregistered guest
Warrior,
I now your know legit from what i've seen in the PM from some Gold Members. Stay low for now, you will only be flamed on this board. If you still have my msn email drop me a line, i have some interesting info for you

Warrior Society Rocks
Unregistered guest
hey dublatime....never saved your addy....sorry...i'll check again at home...i may have written it down.
...oh ya...by the way ...units are selling at about $350 - $400

Silver Member

Detroit

Post Number: 185
ROTF idiots

Warrior Society Sucks
Unregistered guest
Warrior society ____ you've been sayin for i cant remember how long the same bullshit. And people who say they have seen it or know about it are lieing. Why would you come in here and say you seen it or have one but can offer it to anyone.. Well, I will tell you why, it is because they don't have it, just like to brag about something they don't have. Also when they do come up with one it will require all new hardware that is not avaible right now. You will not be able to use the stuff you use with the football card. And if there was an indian hack it will be known, may not be avaible, but would be known by more people out there.

Anonymous

DTV is up and running here. It is not a crack but these guys bought a subscription, some how copied it and now sell it. You do not get all the channels or pay per views, but it is still decent. VERY expensive tho

largo key
Unregistered guest
U cannot "copy" a subscription..not like old days of reading card,saving and copying bin,and applying tiers or a 3M....there is NO cloning with DTV now...If DTV is up there,then its a subscription,not a copy!...and thats why its expensive....and why U don't get all the channels or PPV's (probably x731,732,733)

Warrior Society Rocks
Unregistered guest
next week !!!!

i'm back up and running as of yesterday with a new, Sealed P5. This came from the same guy i've been telling you about for a few months... be sure it's a unmarried P5....
anyhow ...all PPV and PO RN is WIDE open ...
I really can't wait to stick it in your face...I've been truthful in every post....you guys just didn't beleive because you guys didn't have it....but that's ok ....Feb 12 is only a week away.
( the hardware will cost you about $350US )

Anonymous

we already knew here about the february 12 hack.....lol
its called the lincoln fix

Username: Hjmcduck

I sure would like to see some proof of it, everything I have seen has been bullshit.

Barney The Dinosaur
Unregistered guest
You guys are all so wrong. My p5 card is cracked wide open. I just took it to Gimli and asked him to have Legolas crack it for me. So he and Legolas went into the back room, where Legolas dropped his pants and Gimli shoved my P5 right up his old Keesteroo! Then Gimli used his axe handle to ram it in deeper and out of Legoalas' mouth popped a shiny P5 card, smelling like daisies and cracked neat as you please!
Oh, and by the way: Professional wrestling is REAL!

Bronze Member
Username: Analman_returns

Post Number: 69
THATS MY FIX. HOW DID YOU GET IT. ITS CALLED THE A-N-A-L FIX.

BOOD NEWS
Unregistered guest
I HAVE GOOD NEWS I HEARD THERES A P5 FIX COMING SOON FORM SOME GUYS IN NABRASKA AND ITS ALL OVER EH NET THEY HIT THE JACKPOT FINAELLY

Username: Hjmcduck

From Nebraska and it's all over the net? Where? I haven't seen anything, anywhere.

Anonymous

Lincoln fix my nuts

Bronze Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 48
I see the same bunch of retards in here....Where's puberty boy, must be "bood news"...only one idiot types in all caps and it's puberty boy!!! Schools out fruitcake, come and play hairy palms....

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 531
i see the arshole is back will have to get rid of him and his post again..........
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us