How will Nag 3 debut?

Silver Member
Username: Legend_killer

Post Number: 130
In your understanding, will there be totally new receivers coming out that host Nag 3, or will we just upload Nag 3 onto our current receivers?

I'm looking to get a new Viewsat since my current one died, but whats the point if we still need newer receivers that come out with Nag 3, only makes sense to wait for those and spend money on.

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1811
Nagra 3 is already here and in the stream...along with N2....as they slowly transition from N2 to N3..New receivers will NOT be needed..get yerself a new one now, but stay inexpensive like a Sonicview 360 Premier or Elite for about $135..U'll get yer moneys worth before the complete NM3 stream..and when N3 is cracked you will still have a good receiver..

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
Are you sure about that?

so how exactly will we be able to "boot" N3 on our current receiver that have N2?

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York Citay in-HD, NY

Post Number: 4278
Ali
Take it from an expert
There will be no N3 hack
Not as quick as many old school think
He's a newbie within the new school

There will be totally different PTA on totally different receivers
It will be known as Rom Card sub/share
This is the hotest thing in Europe

Don't get duped
Save yor money for these type of receivers
It will make it's way in the US when D#N totally turn cold

I'm a hardware expert not a fortune teller
Just wait a little at least until end of the month and yo'll see for yorself I'm right on the money

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 8717
Ali

You can buy a MaxHD the only stand alone who will work if N3 is cracked.

Haha's know nothing and push always his viewsonic because he sell this receiver.

MaxHD is 1080p turbo ready and you can replace the video card in regard with new MPEG 4 H.264 who provide 2 and more channels on one channel.

Or buy a NFusion the only box who is able to provide N3 on Bev and surely Dn.

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
im thinking of buying nfusion but how does that work, does the computer always have to be on, how much does it cost, etc...

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 8718
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/563310.html

Silver Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 384
Here is my two cents of advice.

Do what I did. Get a legal subscription and just wait and see.

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
legal subscription ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 386
Yes either DN or B3V

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 8720
The Outer Limits

Do you work for provider?
This guy know that he can get a legal sub but don't want it.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1796
It's nice to be a sub.....You can call Dish tell them you want to cancel because you no longer can afford it and they will give you a $10.00 a month discount for 5 months...Call them in 6 months or so and do it again.....You can also have your service temporarily turned off for $5.00 per month.

Silver Member
Username: Dharm_ram

Post Number: 172
so, in short...any idea when the solution is coming out?????? either the new receive or the new card or the new system ....or whatever...
now that p*rn has joined the list of black out channels, whats going to be the next ALL THE PPV???
so how much we have to count on till we get the solution???

Gold Member

Post Number: 1812
If ya sub (call DN and pay monthly for a legal subscription), then share the sub with a family/friend or 4 of em...ya all split the bill, and your friends/family just install their own dish on their roof and U give them 1 of your receivers..and leave all phone lines to all receivers UNPLUGGED..

Otherwise get the $135 SV 360 FTA box and U will always get some free TV, at least $135 worth of free programming ...and save a ton of $$ for a new receiver when N3 is cracked...

Personally, I suggest doing BOTH...sub share AND get a new FTA box..then ya always have TV for sure, and cheap too..

Gold Member

New York Citay in-HD, NY

Post Number: 4279
Nfusion my not be a bad idea
It is operating as an FTA and as server to user sub/share
But only for B#V like Sada has stated in different thread

The only members I recognize of new school:
Zulu, Sada, Greg, Plymouth, Nalin and me King

Gold Member

New York Citay in-HD, NY

Post Number: 4280

"If ya sub (call DN and pay monthly for a legal subscription), then share the sub with a family/friend or 4 of em...ya all split the bill, and your friends/family just install their own dish on their roof and U give them 1 of your receivers..and leave all phone lines to all receivers UNPLUGGED.. "

Very typical from a total noob
D#N is cutting down on sub/share multi-receivers
Newer MPEG4 receivers dual tuners for 2 rooms
Wake up old school
It's yor time to retire now old man

Gold Member

Post Number: 1813
King ...I know 100% different...I have many new subs myself...anybody can get 4 - 5 new receivers and a legal sub anytime they want...in the US

Now U're pissing me off cause u really don't know shi&t..and now I know u are a mole, cause no FTA true person of any knowledge of DN, would make complete false statements as yours!

Gold Member

New York Citay in-HD, NY

Post Number: 4281
Yo accuse everyone here of being a mole
Is that all yo got?
Plus yo said many times before that yor a DTV sub/share
And yo would rather stay DTV and not DN
I'm not so sure who gives out false info

Listen man
I'm not gonna get under yor skin
But yo better watch out who yo insult next time

Silver Member

Post Number: 387
No I don't work for a provider Plymouth. I am just a retired person wanting TV !!!

I still use my SV360 to get FTA channels especially from Hispasat. They have, by the way, Qatar TV 1 and 2 that both run 24h a day and they are almost entirely BBC programming in English subtitled in arabic !!!!

For spending money on yet scarce solutions, I just think it is wise to wait and see what else beside Nfusion is going to be available.

One sure thing.... the ones that will come up with solutions will be hungry for money. I mean a lot. They will want to sell new hardware, new card shares, new software.... With everyone loosing their jobs and their homes, I am not sure everyone will be tempted to burn their money on testing. Have you been at the grocery store lately ?

Just my gloomy predictions.... I may be totally wrong.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 8726
Haha's

Got sub on Bev, DN, DTV, Globecast and many cable provider.

That's what we call bullsh1ter?????

Gold Member

New York Citay in-HD, NY

Post Number: 4282
Justforhaha
I know yo insulted me
But I'm a very forging person
I do forgive yo
I was only breaking yor balls a little
But that's the type of humor I do
Ask jimmy

I hope yo had a happy easter
Peace bro

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 8727
Bernard

If Dn goes down and n3 still down, I'm not worry with it because I can get over 500 channels totally free to air include all American chain and many channels which we can't found on Dn or Bell.

For local channels I made a Outdoor antenna which I can listen all local with a very good quality, but i'm still wait for Local Digital TV until complete for get better quality.

Never I will paid for TV service because with a 500$ investment you pay for 1 time and not on 70$ month as before.

Next dish is 4' with a good HD receiver for get HD Free to Air.

I still wait to see if N3 will be broke.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1814
King ...I really don't care what u say or think anymore...I have no respect for U and your false info posts here...anmd U MUST be a mole to post that crap that U do...I have BOTH DTV and DN subs, for years now, thats how I could make comparisons and true statements like U showed...I have lots of friends who watch TV with these subs and FTA..

Plymouth..U're just a retard whiny snitch with yer head up yer azz and nalin's and likin it there...

and ya all are dumber than rocks and associated with either this site or DN or BOTH...take that to the bank!..I seen enuff nonsense in 1 day, I had my fill...ya all can carry on, back to bullshit wrongful postings and bringing sheep to slaughter...killin FTA and this hobby..

Gold Member

New York Citay in-HD, NY

Post Number: 4284
This place is for fun and FTA
That's double the pleasure

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 502
Booze is the only answer: Keats

Gold Member
Username: Tigger_woods

KICKIN AZZ, TAKING NAMES

Post Number: 1090
I can finally settle this whole business as to who are the DN moles. You probably will find this hard to believe but the only "DN moles", as you say (we prefer DN agents) are yours truly and Esvaldo Chevez. I can only tell you now because Esvaldo and I both got our notice from DN 2 weeks ago, in fact I got my last cheque on Friday. They no longer have any use for us because it`s all over.

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2750
YUKON!!! welcome back nice to see you posting again

Gold Member

New York Citay in-HD, NY

Post Number: 4286
Yokon = FTAss = White Hawk = Fre-domb of the Press + many other countless nick names
Just like Jimmy
These 2 members got an entire league of their own

So tell me FTAss
What are yo disagreeing on?
At least Justforhaha has his own personal prospective
WE are adults we can disagree
But what do yo got?
What part yo don't understand?
Yor only 14 year old

So what are yo disagreeing on?
Yo don't understand the topic but like to disagree?

So yor off from school this morning?
Is that spring break 14 year old boi?
Be careful members this 14 year old kid is off from school all week long
How did this child get on this forum guys?

Gold Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 1234
Plymouth
Gold Member
Post Number: 8727

Next dish is 4' with a good HD receiver for get HD Free to Air.
-----------------------------------

you might want to look at receivers or pc cards that can get the 4:2:2 video, i don't think any of the fta receivers can display the 422. I've read that some pc cards and the quali-tv receiver and possibly the fortec passion can display that video.

www.websitetoolbox.com/mb/rickcaylor

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 8742
Tooter
I think that Vs MaxHD can get this format but not sure.

Thanks for this good link

Bronze Member
Username: Tdti1

Post Number: 95
No Viewsat Max has been reviewed and is very poor, no dvb-s2 and no 4:2:2 to enjoy the most get a 10'-12' dish for c/ku-band.

Best HD receivers so far have been the Cxxlsat 8000/8100, Digiwave 9000 and the Pansat 9000 all with dvb-s2 out the box, a pc with card and one of these receivers is nice, not one does blind scan though they all decode AC3 audio direct, the Pansat 9200 does blind scan but needs a board for dvb-s2, sadly once the board is added there is no blind scan on the dvb-s2, plus the tuner is not as good as the praised 9000 model, Pansat claims they will fix the blind scan on dvb-s2 for the 9200 but...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
For 4:2:2 you will need the Quli or a pc with dvb card as no receiver in North America will work.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 8743
Teddy

Thanks for the info.

Is there a DVB Card with blindscan working?

Can you give me a link for a good dish/LNB?

Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
For dishes and parts try any of these guys:

USA
http://mechtech.satforums.com/
http://www.global-cm.net/
http://www.skyvision.com/

Canada
http://www.rpssat.com/

I use a 10' c/ku dish with corotor II plus wibeband feed and Norsat lnb's, I also have a Patriot 1.1 meter on Stab HH120, both systems work great.

My receivers are Traxis 3500, Digiwave 9000 4dtv dsr 922, and Pansat 2500.

I use a Digiwave for my s2, and a older model pci card for 4:2:2, I don't think you can blindscan on a pci card, I am looking for a new card myself and was thinking about the TechnoTrend S2-3200 PCI card but still debating.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 8744
Thanks Teddy for your fast reply

What is the solution for get the channels info in regard with those channels if we can't do a blindscan?

Do you have a site or the the site post by Tooter(www.websitetoolbox.com/mb/rickcaylor) is the good one?

Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Satgrl

Dil Mei DarD a Jaga ...

Post Number: 1665
it will debut when the fat lady sings..how come u guys just wont WAIT AND SEE, y u guys so desperate dont u guys have a life other than watching free tv?..get over it , have patience and itll be out soon!!!

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1797
Time for you to break out the pocket rocket sweety....Ya know...the one in your top dresser drawer underneath the p@nty's.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
I do not agree with sites like the other poster pointed out, sites like that have caused many feeds to get scrambled, I have good friends on msn that feed hunt like myself and we share info. Many feeds my Traxis picks up, others my buddies find with special equipment, and I also go to a private site for additional info.

Gold Member
Username: Satgrl

Dil Mei DarD a Jaga ...

Post Number: 1669
get a life zulu "runnerguy" lmao

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 8746
Teddy

Since you asked me for not posting new channels, that's what I doing now, cause you are right, when those channels are listed they disappear as soon.

Thanks again for giving us your FTA experience
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us