Channel Information Missing

Bronze Member
Username: Fasoy

Post Number: 58
I have Viewsat EXT, after running blind scan channel information / Guid is gone. Is there a way to get the information / guide back.

Thanks in advance

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 8567
Faisal

Go in EPG setting and put Tp 12486 on E:

Username: Aam245

Post Number: 6
Plymouth
This is regarding inputting the PIds in SV8kHd. I am posting in this thread cuz its new and you have attention to it.

I am trying Channel MAster 1.20.3 and here is the situation:

Cm 1.20.3 does not connect to STB through tools menu using null cable.

If a new channel list is created it wont let is save as BIN type for a general project type and SV8kHD is not listed in project type although other PANSATs and others are listed.

If a new file (project) is open in CM only then EXPORT menu is activated in file menue and a file may be uploaded to PC which may be selected as BIN type chanel file. However this file itsself can not be opened by CM, if tried late, i.e channel master is unable to open any BIN type channel lists available on the net for SV8kHD.

It also unable to open a channel BIN file saved through SV8kHD on USB and transferred to PC. It says unknown file type.

How to make a channel list using this Channel master

Any help is much appreciated as always

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 8569
Aam

I don't use Channel Master and can't help you on it.

One thing that you can try is load the factory bin then put the PID number for each channels then load the latest bin for your receiver.

I don't have a Sonicview and can't give you the good way for put the PID, but you can try it , it will work.

Bronze Member
Username: Fasoy

Post Number: 59
Thanks Plymouth..its still not working. I have changed the E to 12486 and N: is default. Downloaded the guide as well but still no luck.

I have 61.5 and 119

Thanks,

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 8571
Faisal

On Echo 7 119W put Tp 12472
On Echo 3 61.5W put Tp 12632
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts