Sonicview 360 Elite problems

Bronze Member
Username: Thork

Post Number: 33
Hi,
I just got a sonicview Elite PVR . Hooking it up to a dish 500.Only one coax coming in, to a splitter. I am subscribed to dish and unhooked the dish pvr to hook the sonicview up. I only get one PPV and a couple hbo/cinimax.
I must be doing something wrong.
Settings:
Echo7
OCS DP
port 1

echo 8,10
OCS DP
port 2

Gonna try something different in the morning.Thanks :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
Still not getting all the channels and the EPG only shows aan hour or 2 ahead, then no info.

Gold Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 1210
Is 509 the only ppv you get? if it is you are not getting signal from the H polarity transponders - maybe you have the wrong lnb type assigned in your stb- try standard.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
I rescanned and pick up more, but not all. I have it hooked to regular nosecones on another setup, rescanning sats now. I'll hook it back to the dish 500 after I scan this way and see what happens,.

Gold Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 1211
You mention a splitter, the other receivers connected on the other cable from the splitter need to be off or you will not get all the channels either.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
I didn't have it set to DPP separater.It seems to be scanning more channels now. This is the first time I have tried to use a dish 500. I do not have 2 units conneceted to the same sats.

Bronze Member
Username: Eh1012

Post Number: 55
CHANGE FROM 12239 TO 12282 SEE IF THAT WORKS

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
I just tried that. I get 502,505 & 509

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
Ok, just did a factory default and rescanned again, seems to have most all of the PPV's now, just can't get the guide to show over a few hours.

Username: Puto00

Post Number: 6
for some time now the epg guide has been this way,your not doing anything wrong its just the way it is.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
Great, thanks :-) I thought it was me.Guess I have it going as good as it can.Thanks for the help everyone :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us