Pansat 2700 questions

Silver Member
Username: Lolol

Post Number: 312
Hi all,

I hava been reading alot lately all about N3 and whatever is going on in the Satellite world, and I am getting confused by alot of different opinions. I just have some simple straight questings please let me know which is the best direction.

I have original pansat2700A receiver and about 2-3 weeks ago when N3 was introduced into the system it killed all Indo/Pak channels I had Bin 209 before, and now I see today they changed it to Bin 208 again, I flashed my receiver with bin 208 but still nothing. Why are these files getting released if nothings working? or if it is working what do I have to do to make my receiver work again? I mean is there a way to get my Pansat2700A back to life for Indo/pak channels? Or I have to buy a new receiver? If yes, then what kind of receiver FTA or IKS? If yes, what is the best one to get as of now? Somehow I want to get these Indo/Pak channels back without subscribing, is this possible? BTW, my dish is positioned at 148W(Echo1.2) its Dish Network. Please let me know what your suggestions are.

Thanks in advance
Regards,

Silver Member
Username: Lolol

Post Number: 313
is file 211 working for indo/pak channels???????? :-(
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us