Captive Works running behind

Bronze Member
Username: Biggun

Post Number: 12
Well, It looks like CW is gonna be one of the last AGAIN!!!

Have the SonicViews really been up nonestop since Jan?

Bronze Member
Username: Sanpedrogearman

Post Number: 34
like a finely tuned machine that is the sv8000 hd

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 8449
Mike
Last summer 2008 Soniview was always down where Cw is up everytime.

The wheel turn for sell more receivers, sometimes it's Pansat, sometimes it's Viewsat , sometimes it's Captiveworks and now it's Sonicview, which is the next?

Username: Kazkac

Post Number: 9
yep!captive works used to be the best with fixes,and now they sack big time!"o yeaaa give as more money!"

Bronze Member
Username: Biggun

Post Number: 13
I got one because they seemed to be on the ball at the time. They are definately slipping some. Can't really complain about any same day fix but if it gets to 2 or 3 days and everyone else is up it'll be time to toss it

Silver Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 584
Anyone would be very naive to think that DN does Not get a piece of the action on the production of FTA receivers. DN PERMITS their signal to be intercepted. It is a very good sales tactic. Dn is like a drug dealer that gives you a taste for free until you are hooked. Users that receive their signal are not hurting the business at all. DN is setting all the FTA community up. Any time they want, they can change the encryption to shut down current hardware. Hell they shut us down any weekend there is a good PPV. They have become the GOOD GUYS. Through this sales tactic they actually gain new subs. Ask yourself this question. If there was only one way to receive satellite programming, and that was a sub. And DTV and DN were the very same price and the same programming, What would you do? DTV Shut us down years ago. What hardware do you have on your roof? When N3 comes online. DN will gain thousands of subs. N3 will be compromised like any other encryption. In the mean time DN profits.

Bronze Member
Username: Pos_plymouth

CUMSUKER

Post Number: 21
Rico, your on crack with Plymouth. Thats almost as stupid as Plymouth and Nalins chit they post.

Bronze Member

CUMSUKER

Post Number: 25
FoK YOUR AS STUPID AS THEY COME PLYMUTT.

Everybody knows it too. The more chit you post the stupider you are!

Username: Informer

Post Number: 10
1) THE FTA TESTER from Oklahoma

2) Plymouth from Quebec

3) Rico Suave and Rico Papi from Ohio

4) I may Doze but never Closed
I am always here. If I don't know the answer I will find it for you.
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Mohamad_obama

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 385
Rico, that is about the dumbest statement I have ever read. If that is true, I'm sure you can back it up.

I expect dumb statements from butt head, but I thought, maybe you had a little more sense, not much just a little.

Guess not.................Have you ever traced you roots to see if their isn't a frenchman in there somewhere?

Bronze Member

CUMSUKER

Post Number: 36
Or a frenchman in his butt.?????

lmao ,so true Mohamad.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 14705
New CaptiveWorks files are out at:

[link removed]
http://currentbins.com/ftafiles/