Do I need Dishnetwork's own LNB to receive ligit dishnetwork?

Bronze Member
Username: Dude80

Post Number: 29
I subscribed with dishnetwork with my brother, but we only have one LNB and dish. my question is, must I have the original dishnetwork LNB to receive through their ligit receivers or any LNBcan work? in other words, Can I use my current LNB that I used with my captiveworks to receive dishnetwork and FTA?

Silver Member
Username: Guanajuatos_best

Tacoma, Wa

Post Number: 246
Usually when you subscribe to DN. they give you an antenna to receive your channels.

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1790
An LNB is an LNB...the company type (Dishnet etc) doesn't matter...The specific type (circular, linear etc) LNB determines which satellite you can catch the signal from...FTA receivers can be used to receive many various satellites...ya have alot of reading to do, my friend.

Gold Member
Username: Way2smart

Www.Desifta.com

Post Number: 1698
fta means FREE-TO-AIR you connect the wire thats coming from the dish to your captivework but whats the point you are still paying but you will receive all channels on that angle, you need atleast 2 or more dishes to get a good amount of channels

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 8423
One motorized dish can do for get over 25 satellites but still not work with sub receiver.

Bronze Member
Username: Dude80

Post Number: 30
I thought that dishnetwork LNB might be two way transceiving unlike normal LNBs and that is why I asked!
What I understood from you guys, is that the LNB that I used to use to receive DN through my FTA receiver and autorol, can also be used with the new ligit sub that I have, right?

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 8448
Dude
The Only Paisa Left is right a dish is furnish with the sub, ask for it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us