Pansat 3500 : What's going on ? please help.

Username: Canonsd

Post Number: 1
Hello,

This is my first post, i hope i posted in the right section.

I have had pansat for many years now, but all of sudden i don't get anything on it anymore. i try to change bin file, but it doesn't make any difference. I have two satellite, one for American channels and another one for international (mostly indian), I stop getting American channels about 4 months ago, because of hurricane IKE, It moved the position of the disk in totally opposite direction. but all of sudden i lost all my international channel. So i was wondering am i missing something or pansat is no longer working ?? do i need to download different satellites or need to update anything ?? please let me know if i'm missing something. Thank you much for your help. I really appreciate it in advance.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 14675
Pansat 3500 was working fine till 6.00 pm eastern.
Right now there is a ECM on (security efforts by Dish)
If you have not had a new file put in the last month or so, it would not have worked earlier today either.

When everybody in this forum is shouting that there is anew BIN out, then go to
[link removed]

For discussions, go to:
[link removed]

There are many other forums where the information is classified by receiver type, and
http://www.future-fta.info
is recognized as the main site for Pansats.

Most forums require you to sign up. The following forum allows you to download files and read without signing up.
http://www.dsstester*com
replace * with .

Silver Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 508
Jim Seinfield,

Read the past threads in this forum. Most internationals have gone to a new encryption "N3" and you will not be able to get those channels. DN is under an ECM now and new BIN files will be released soon. Read the threads for the last month and you will learn how to set up your dish and receiver to enjoy the most channels.
J

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 14676
I stand corrected. There are reports indicating that the Pansats are not affected by the ECM.
You should join one of the above and get you files, instructions, manuals, etc.

Silver Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 509
Good post Nalin,

Bronze Member
Username: Blue_monday

Post Number: 30
Rico Suave----Good post Nalin

Rico
which of Nalin's posts is the
"Good post Nalin"
btw what part of Ohio did you say you was from?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us