Captive works cw600s premiun

Username: Roemeo345

Post Number: 6
i downloaded loader and bin when i go to load nothing happens unit stays on boot and nothing happens on loader bar tried 5 times still same result appreciate the help

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 8298
Steve

Power off on receiver front button.

Post Number: 9
tried it still nothing

Post Number: 10
could it be wrong loader im running xp not vista box will go to boot but nothing happens at loader

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2615
use the remote.... don't use the back switch to turn off the receiver... use the remote in STANDBY MODE. Turn OFF the receiver with remote >>> when you see the --:-- or clock 12:00 ( what ever time it is) your in STAND BY. Use your loader (not sure what one your using)"extract the bin file first to where ever you like...load bin file lastest one is CW600PV2.23_2009_03_17. . Check the com ports... chose an open one most likely com port 1 unless your using a USB cable. now press START it should load

Bronze Member
Username: Redwater71

Post Number: 100
Power on the back switch, plug in cable... once the channel displays (what ever it was on when it was powered off)
I just tap the power button (front) and it goes into standby --:-- load the loader, find the bin, click start .. it's that simple.

Give us feed back ...

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2618
i only use the remote because my NO/OFF button in the front doesn't work . its a common flaw with captiveworks receivers

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2619
oops meant ON /OFF

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
tried all suggested not working used loader from plymouth think it was upgrade v1.07 com port is fine i just dont know whynot

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 8311
Steve

Try to load the factory bin first from captiveworks.com

Username: Lk___lives

Post Number: 5
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
i checked other fta sites to see if anyone had same problem a couple of replys talked about 232 cable i di not get one with boxi am using straight 232 cable is this the right one maybe cable is wrong

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 8319
Steve

There is your problem, you must use a Null cable that you can buy at RadioShack.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us