Pansat 2700a TP problem

Username: Sonz

Post Number: 1
Hi
Can anyone plz help me out im trying to reset my pansat 2700a and when i go to antenna setup for echo 3 sat in the setting when i do try to fix TP to get the quality it changes on 26 and i get full quality but when i click save ok it automatically chnages to the old TP which is 1 and the quality disappears ...actually the TP number is not saving i dont know wat to do its on standard i even tried to put it on Dish pro on both the tP number is not saving plz helppppppppppppppppppp

Gold Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 1183
You have to make changes to transponders in - edit tp / satellite.

Antenna setup is for assigning lnb types , switch and motor settings. It is normal for the TP # to go back to # 1 when you exit.

Post Number: 2
wat changes do i have to do there??? plz can u tell me do i need to put in something and if yes wat??? im a new user so i know not know that much plzzz lemme know thanx

Post Number: 3
Still waiting ....how do i make changes ????

Bronze Member
Username: Kaanwal

Ont Canada

Post Number: 70
In menu go to the go to edit tp/satellite and select the required number of tp in accordance wth ehco 3, than go to advance scan and in down frequency get the required frequency and add the values of video pid, audio pid and pcr then ok, there will be one channel scanned as ch-A rename it , add it to fav and do these steps again to add the values for other channels and read all the threads regarding this problem u will get a lot of information, everything is there!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us