HELP FROM A PRO PLZ

Gold Member
Username: Satgrl

Dil Mei DarD a Jaga ...

Post Number: 1603
once again i need help from a pro i have 61.5 sv 4000 heres the situation:::

i need the freakin paki channels. when i scan i dont get any. I know im suppose to add PID..so i try it on geo news frist. GEO NEWS=12384Mhz(v) Vid(5154) Aud(5155) PCR(5154(i currently have no geo news in receiver) but i got to the TP that is suppose to scan for geo and i change the tps VID AUD And Pcr thing..is that corect?..ok then i press OK and it asks me to save i save it as some name for example CHANNEL1..Then i do a TP SCAN ON THAT TP I JUST FIXED(12384MHZ)when it scans that i see a channel that says channel1..the scan is done i save and exit when i exit i dont see that channel there..what the hell am i doin wrong..is that channel suppose to be geo news correct ..anybody tell me what im doing wrong!!!..plz plz im in a hurry thanks alot

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 8262
satgrl

When you put The PID manualy the channel is not named GEO but Chan-A or anything like that, look the first channel in your list for found it.

Silver Member
Username: Zunna

Post Number: 300
u knw when u put the vid thing numbers and all then when u exit u will see a small screen and also the channels name which will say ch-A and u'll see whther it came or not and if u dun thn u are doing something wrong

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 14647
After saving it, do a alphabetic sort.
You will then be able to find it as CH-1 as you scroll to the "C"s.
Rename it to what it is.

Gold Member

Dil Mei DarD a Jaga ...

Post Number: 1604
no no luck it says save and i change the name for it but when i tp scan on that nothing comes up for god sakes is there anyone that can explain step by freakinnnnnnnnnnn step

Silver Member

Post Number: 302
after putting all those keys... i'm not sure if ur suppose to tp scan ..

Silver Member

Post Number: 303
i'm actually doin this and i get them .. but wat i need help with is ..how can i keep all of them at once..when i scan one i loose the other one...can anoyone help me on this??

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14650
satgrl: You said "ok then i press OK and it asks me to save i save it as some name for example CHANNEL1"
If you saved it with that name you will find it with that name, after an alphabetic sort.
The alphabet goes like this....

A....B....C....D... and so on

Silver Member
Username: Picanha

East LA

Post Number: 313
satgrl Just follow these easy steps and you will feel much better

Upload

Gold Member

Dil Mei DarD a Jaga ...

Post Number: 1605
nalin am i suppose to ADD TP first and then ADD PID??????? becuase it gives me option to delete TP aDD tp and ADD PID if i want to add geo do i go and scroll down to 12384Mhz(v)and change the PID for that??? please explain this to me it still not wroking i checked for a b c sort channel 1 but it did not come in there

Silver Member
Username: Picanha

East LA

Post Number: 315
Here is the link::

http://nawtythings.com/vibrators_masterbation.html

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14652
I am not sure on SV4000 where exactly there is a facility to change the VID, AUD and PVR.
You will have to experiment with ADD TP, or Edit TP or Advanced scan to find it.
There are three parameters to be specially modified.
Then scan.
Note down the name as it is scanned.
Then do alphabet sort and rename it.

Do the above procedure for EACH of the channels you are trying special access.

Gold Member

Dil Mei DarD a Jaga ...

Post Number: 1606
i already know how to get to VID AUD PVR but the problem i add tp but i get no signal on that when i scan so that dont work..i tried change PID when i do that i see the channel when it scans but when i save and exit i do sort a b c and it doestint appear there..this is weird

Gold Member

Dil Mei DarD a Jaga ...

Post Number: 1609
i note the name but when i am done scanning i dont have that channel i do alphabetical sort but that channel not there...i know im doing somehting wrong...ok tell me this if i want geo news do i go and scroll down and look for 12384Mhz(v) and change the PID? i tried that when i change the PId i click back on it and the PId is the same even after i save it...i dont have geo news sso then do i scan or not? i tried but channel sometimes comes sometimes doesint when it does and i exit its not there

Silver Member
Username: Luser

Post Number: 419
Let the pro tell you whats up. Make sure the TP you messed with is back with correct settings V or H 200000. Dish and Bev mostly follow the same pattern cross refference. Now dont ever touch a vid or pid again unless its mine. Delete all channels. Scan use network scan if available. Do not factory defalt. Do not reinstall factory file. Do not pass go and collect $200 If you dont get it now its because its gone or been moved or N3 or a tree has grown in front of dish. About 75% of all info on here is misinformation carefully calculated to slowly discourage you by those you might think are your best friend. Why do you think every thread ends in bashing. Cause its one more tool. Why is everyone got multiple names. Cause they get paid by the word. More names more words. If you are reading this your the lucky few cause they have full delete control and this thread will be as soon as the first one of them reads it. Freedom to control speech. Please copy this thread so it can be pasted later in preparation for the revolution.

Silver Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 463
That explains it all.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14657
Semore Butts: I don't have multiple names, and the technique of getting some channels by manual entry of TP and VID data is well established with this reciever and software since November, 2008.

Silver Member
Username: Luser

Post Number: 421
Your probably right and I was totaly talking out my semore but its alot like fishing. You never know if theres fish in the pond until one takes the bait
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us