Help to enter PID in Pansat 2500 to 2700 for Geo

Bronze Member
Username: Wonderplanet

Post Number: 14
I read all the forum links related to Geo and ARY when pid is entered. But my problem is the moment i enter the related frequency, I lost my quality and also when I enter PID removing auto, and scan. I get zero channel and when i go back, pid is again to auto and my entered number is gone. I have latest lazma209 and i am trying from last 2 days but could not succeed. Helpppppppppppppppp

Bronze Member
Username: Sonia18

Post Number: 41
yes i need same help!!> anyone

Bronze Member
Username: Hamzazaid

Post Number: 12
Ive got the same problem as Wonder.
Wonder try doing the same thing but with a frequence that has quality.

Anyone know why our recievers is doing this?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 14653
Manu/Advance Scan.
Select the Sat (Echo 3 in this case)
Select the TP you want to modify for a special scan. If that TP does not exist in the list, add it.
In the auto VID, AID and PCR enter the values.
Press OK to scan.
When the scan is completed, the channel will appear in its own name or as CH-1.
If it comes a CH-1, go to Menu/Channel edit, Alphabetic sort, then find CH-1 and RENAME it.
Do Alph Sort again for the new name to appear in the proper area

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Nalin

I repeatedly do exactly what you said but after pressing ok, scanning starts and with in seconds says 0 zero programs found.

Also the moment i enter the relevant TP, one of those two green bars showing level and quality, quanlity goes dark without any green area

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14654
When you enter specific data such as VID, AUD,PVR, instead of "Auto", if there is channel there, it will come in usually as CH-1. If it does not come in, you have to try and find the correct data to enter, or recheck the data you are entering or recheck the TP and whether V or H.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
No luck Nalin

Sorry to say and I feel so stupid with all the information in hand and nothing working
There is one indian channel ND working and some other language channels......it looks all the pakistani TP i enter, are not accepted as relevant, even i add those..
One time i even deleted all the other 30 to 40 TP and left only the one for geo but no luck.......i donot know what else can be done.....i did not read any one with success with pansat..all are viewset and coolset and CW etc.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 8265
Nalin

Is it possible to put those channels in receiver with Channel Master?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14656
I was testing a converted Pansat 2 days ago, when this Pakistani channels saga started and I was able t o put in the four channels using Advanced scan and manual entry of numbers.
I will try and get that receiver and see what I can test again, but it may not be till tomorrow.

Username: Unique_id_1

Post Number: 6
You can edit a channel list and add all the channels manually and load that into the receiver through Channel master. This is actaully a faster method compared to scanning the receiver through Advanced scan.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us