OFF TOPIC.....AMERICAN IDOL

Username: Search

Post Number: 2
Kelly Clarkson's Embarrassing Shower Habit
Source: BANG Showbiz
Posted: 03/11/09 6:00AM
Filed Under: Celebrity
(BANG) - Kelly Clarkson masterb*ates in the shower.

The 'My Life Would Suck Without You' singer always masterbat*es while she is washing, and insists it is not a dirty habit. Asked if she had ever been tempted to master*bate while washing, she said: "Anybody who says they don't is lying."

Kelly's unusual shower routine is not the only dirty habit she admits to.

The 26-year-old star always checks tissues after she has sneezed into them, because she is curious to see what is coming out of her nose.

She added: "I mean, if you have a cold, you have to check to see how sick you are."

Former 'American Idol' winner Kelly also enjoys walking round her house naked, saying: "I'm the kind of person who just doesn't like clothes, I play with myself as often as I have the time".

Rather than shy away from her more embarrassing traits, Kelly is happy to share everything with her adoring fans.

She told Blender magazine: "The thing with me, and my audience in particular is, people look at me like a sister or a daughter. It's not like people look at me as unattainable, some kind of star like that. People love the 'real' factor that's involved, I think.

"I do not lie. Ever. I will tell my girlfriend if she looks fat in her jeans." © BANG Media International

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1782
Another National Enquirer trash print to sell papers..Clarkson's publicist would never allow such a story.

BTW, this years winner will be the kid "Adam" from Hollywood...take that to the bank!

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York Citay in-HD, NY

Post Number: 4133
I loved that kid
Paula was speachless as always
I think Adam got the best stage presence by generations
And will most likely win it
I hope he is not another lap dancer or some other gigolo
But I also like the kid with the guitar
To me this year's not any better than last year
With the exception of these 2 singers
Whoever gonna step their performance to next level will win the title
I won't place my bids yet

Gold Member
Username: Tigger_woods

KICKIN AZZ, TAKING NAMES

Post Number: 1047
Firstly I saw that story on AOL and someone was having fun at our /her expense.

Kelly actually admitted to peeing in the shower(Why she would want to talk about that in a interview???)

No she did not say she played with herself etc, but only that she leaked in the shower. The rest was true, she wants the world to know she looks in her tissue after blowing her nose.

I have to disagree, I think the show has gone down hill in so many ways, the talent level is the worst possibly of the 8 or so years it has been on IMHO that is.

I like Scott the blind or almost blind guy, would like to see him win it all. As for Adam? I belive he is gggggay, not that its any of my business, but if you listen closely to his voice while he is talking and it`s quite clear. He also wears nail polish on all his fingers. A lot of the ladies will be diappointed when they find out.

The show is turning in to a joke, the episodes where they had them bicker and fight in groups was a new low for the show.

Taylor Hicks is the best they have ever had.

The shows successs up until recently was that the music varied and crossed age lines. My older relatives have since been driven away by nights like last night.

Michael Jackson??? I come from a large family and nobody in my family ever owned a Michael Jackson record. Isn`t the guy a child mollllester to boot? What where they thinking?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us