Off topic

Bronze Member
Username: Paul108

Chicgoridge i, Il Usa

Post Number: 22
Thanks in advance,,,,,I belong to a blog,,,and was allowed to log in anonymously,,,they won't let me do this any longer,,,,how can I get past a fire wall at my work computer,,and sing in,,,what are some of the steps that I can take,,,thanks again

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 8055
If your boss know it, you will lose your job.

Bronze Member
Username: Stinko_dinko

Zip Code 99559955

Post Number: 48
Ok , here's a question for you, You rather keep your job or Blog?

Username: Peeps365

Post Number: 5
that's a serious question

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 8057
And serious answers!

paul navarro
Ask it on computer section:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/computers/8829.html

Username: Ricocossan

Post Number 379

Post Number: 1
Dont listen to Plymutt Paul he thinks he owns this place but hes really a lowlife welfare bum

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1783
paul; look at this link:

http://www.buzzsurf.com/surfatwork/

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 20021
Many companies are monitoring/limiting their employees' internet use. It costs companies millions of lost work hours a year. I work for a large corporation where if I simply click on my browser link it raises a flag at corporate headquarters. You never know who's watching. Remember, it's their PC and they're paying you to use it so they have a right to limit/monitor what you use it for.

You want to blog, browse forums, shop online, ect...? Do it at home. Otherwise you'll have all the time in the world for your hobbies. Like looking for a job.

Bronze Member

Chicgoridge i, Il Usa

Post Number: 23
Zulu,,,thanks,,,already passed that info,,,sorry,,,it was not for me,,about this site,,,I have enjoyed it immensely,,while at the same time shaking me head,,,so many smart people here,,,and yet so many small minded little children,, work together!!!! and enjoy.,thanks

Gold Member
Username: Tigger_woods

KICKIN AZZ, TAKING NAMES

Post Number: 1034
image/x-jgUpload
2966320126_84198ae4dc_o-1-1.jpg (11.1 k)

Gold Member

KICKIN AZZ, TAKING NAMES

Post Number: 1035
I thought it was a great question Paul!! To bad so many had to lecture you as if you where not doing your job at work. You posted off topic and it was a great place to ask the question!

Bronze Member

Chicgoridge i, Il Usa

Post Number: 24
Still need your help,,,,I am blocked by the proxy avoidance filter, just to robust maybe,,,I went to those two sites,,,any more suggestions,,,I don't feel at home over at the pc section,,,so thanks again

Silver Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 363
Paul !

If you are not nervous, call your company's informatics department and ask to talk to your system administrator.

Ask him if you can access a certain blog. He might 1- Let you use it and unlock your workstation in his filtering proxy or 2- He might warn you this is not possible. He will probably be honest and not fire or denounce you.

This is better than attempting to do it illegaly and get caught at it and be thrown in the streets as yet another un-employed.

Bronze Member

Chicgoridge i, Il Usa

Post Number: 26
Still need your help,,,,I am blocked by the proxy avoidance filter, just to robust maybe,,,I went to those two sites,,,any more suggestions,,,I don't feel at home over at the pc section,,,so thanks again

Silver Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 364
Paul are you reading what we are writing to you ? Obviously not !

We are just telling you that you might loose your job doing so.

Bronze Member

Chicgoridge i, Il Usa

Post Number: 28
Limits

I know my own limits,,that info is for a friend that knows what he is doing,,and what he wants,,,read up thread,,,I am not knew to all of this,,I have been lurking,,,and reading,,and posting for over a year,,I don't post much,,,but have gone to all the FTA sites that you all post here to read and learn,,,you have a great community here,,,except for all of the children arguing of course,,,so if I can get the info that will help me thank you for that,,,and thanks for your time all of you.

Gold Member

KICKIN AZZ, TAKING NAMES

Post Number: 1039
Sorry I personally do not know the answer, above my pay grade. I did research for my brother a few years ago but have since forgotten.

You need a forum that is more savy and techy than Ecoustics. You will know when you are at the right forum when the answers aren`t " you could lose your job"

I am a bit surprised that some such as KING, have not been over to lend a hand? They have been telling us all for years just how techy they are, but , I guess they do not know??

My suggestion is to start at google and do searches such as...off the top of my head...NEED TO GET AROUND WORK PLACE FIREWALL ETC ETC ETC

Try different searches until one leads to a real techy forum where they should have your answer.

Silver Member
Username: Picanha

East LA

Post Number: 304
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Riconissan

Ohio

Post Number: 365
If your company is able to block your access from a certain area of their network, then it is Impossible for you to connect to your blog from your workstation without IT finding out.

End of story.

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Canada

Post Number: 335
If he knows what he is doing what are you asking here for.

Bronze Member

Chicgoridge i, Il Usa

Post Number: 29
Greg

That is how some of the fights start around here,I said that he know what he is doing,,,as far as him knowing,,if he should use the work pc,,or not,,that is up to him,not me ,,and not you,,,I did not say that he knew what he was doing with the pc,,,if he did ,,,than I would never have posted these in the first place,,,if you want to criticize me go ahead,,,but wait until there is something to criticize,,,do you have an asnwer for me,,thank you

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Canada

Post Number: 336
No I don't have the answer but the logical thing to do is what everybody else says DON'T DO IT.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 8063
paul navarro

My answer is right, I have a friend which work like teck on government and big cie, if your friend is taking, he could lose his job, as you know the job offer in USA is very down.

Tiger

If you want, I can sign for ban you.

Please don't attack me!

Bronze Member

Chicgoridge i, Il Usa

Post Number: 30
Ok

I get the message,,,,you can't help out,,,thanks anyway,,,,what you don't,,,and can't seem to understand is that I did not seek advise,,,I am seeking information,,,and what someone does with that information is something that he will have to decide for himself,,,everyone should make their own decisions and be responsible for them,once again,,,you guys are great,,,I don't understand all of the cartoons on this thread,,but go ahead and amuse yourselves,,,but a little reading comprehension would be a good place to start,,and maybe stop all of this antagonism,,,thanks for this site all.

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 2376
Paul try this it always works for me

Upload

Gold Member

KICKIN AZZ, TAKING NAMES

Post Number: 1040
Plymouth
Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 8063
Posted on Monday, March 09, 2009 - 04:46 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiger

If you want, I can sign for ban you.

Please don't attack me!

WHAT THE F... ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT????

Ya go ahead and sign, I never mentioned your name

SIGN ANYTHING YOU LIKE?

Unsure what you are talking about? Sign away

Gold Member

Post Number: 2377

Dont worry Tiger i tore up all the paperwork.

Bronze Member

Chicgoridge i, Il Usa

Post Number: 31
qreqraf/plymouth,,,Im confused

I don't know why U would send me a cartoon asking me to smoke a cigarette,,,I have lung cancer,but of course you would not know that ,,so i forgive your childish cartoon,,,and for the record ,,,tiger,,at least on this thread did not attack anyone,,,you just blurted that out,,thanks

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 8065
Tiger Woods
Gold Member

KICKIN AZZ, TAKING NAMES

Posted on Monday, March 09, 2009 - 02:54 pm: Edit Post
Sorry I personally do not know the answer, above my pay grade. I did research for my brother a few years ago but have since forgotten.

You need a forum that is more savy and techy than Ecoustics. You will know when you are at the right forum when the answers aren`t Tiger Woods
Gold Member

KICKIN AZZ, TAKING NAMES

Posted on Monday, March 09, 2009 - 02:54 pm: Edit Post

You need a forum that is more savy and techy than Ecoustics. You will know when you are at the right forum when the answers aren`t " you could lose your job"

I am a bit surprised that some such as KING, have not been over to lend a hand? They have been telling us all for years just how techy they are, but , I guess they do not know??

My suggestion is to start at google and do searches such as...off the top of my head...NEED TO GET AROUND WORK PLACE FIREWALL ETC ETC ETC

Try different searches until one leads to a real techy forum where they should have your answer.

-------------------------------------------

My firs post:

Plymouth
Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 8055

Posted on Sunday, March 08, 2009 - 07:40 pm: Edit Post
If your boss know it, you will lose your job.
---------------------------------------------

Don't play with word Tiger

If you don't like Ecoustics forum, you know what you have to do.

Bronze Member

Chicgoridge i, Il Usa

Post Number: 32
That is not an attack my friend,,,that is criticism,,,I have seen the attacks that go back and forth,,and this does not even come close to them!!!

"I am a bit surprised that some such as KING, have not been over to lend a hand? They have been telling us all for years just how techy they are, but , I guess they do not know??"

later,,I have wasted too much time here if all Im going to do is be a referee...all of you guys grow up...you are all very smart,,thanks

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 8066
Paul
The true answer is:

If this firewall is well made your friend can't by-pass it.
So if he try to install a program for it, the system administrator will see it easily.

Here is 2 tool for you

www.anonymizer.com
www.unipeak.com

To be use at your own risk

Gold Member

Post Number: 2378
Paul thats marajuana and it will help with the pain. It sounds like your in alot of pain.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 20022
Just throwing it out there.......

I have two ways of accessing the net at work. 1) By using my network browser through Citrix. THAT browser is directly filtered and monitored through our server in Grand Rapids, MI. I have another browser I can open locally through a separate land line IP. Now I believe corporate can ease drop on BOTH connections but we're told almost daily that if we need the net to use the networked browser. (Of course).

One of the many things I hate about Citrix is the fact that if I want to print something to a printer sitting 6" from my desk the info has to be sent 1500 miles to our server in Grand Rapids, filtered, logged, then shot right back to my printer. That delay compounded by the 10,000 employees routed through the same server is sometimes unbearable. Well the internet through that server works under that same principle. The more ppl browsing the net bogs it down forcing 25 IT guys into a scramble tracking where the most traffic is coming from. If you're in the middle of a file download from a non business related site expect to be tagged.

Years ago when P2P networks were fairly young, Kazaa, Limewire, ect, many ppl were downloading songs and movies during work hours on company PCs. It was done in the background and minimized so your boss never saw but your IT guy knew, especially when his bandwidth dropped out of the sky. That was considered a double whammy because not only were you on the net but illegally pirating copyrighted material on company gear. BIG mistake.

What does all this mean?

I don't know. I had a few minutes to kill while my hotpocket was in the microwave. Mmmmmmmm

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 8067
And this one:

http://proxybebo.co.uk/

Silver Member

Ohio

Post Number: 367
What do we have to tell this guy? He asked this forum if he could get around security at his work and EVERYONE told him NO.

And he thinks he is a referee? He is threatening to leave? He is not asking any DSS questions. We are better without Paul.

paul navarro that is I will allow Paul Larrea to stick around.

Bronze Member

Chicgoridge i, Il Usa

Post Number: 33
Thanks for the Maraijuana it should be legal IMO,,,

P larrea thanks for throwing that out there ,,it should make for some good reading, and help in making a decision

thank you all,,,behave :-))

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 8071
Rico

PLease take it easy with Paul navarro he is a member and can ask his question where he think he can got a answer.

Silver Member

Ohio

Post Number: 369
I apologize if I have offended anyone. That was not my intention.

Bronze Member

Chicgoridge i, Il Usa

Post Number: 34
Rico

You did not offend me, and no one can offend me,,,only I can do that to myself,,,if I would constantly post things that take away from what this site is supposed to do,,,thanks,,,going to read a little about what you all think about N3,,later
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us