Nfusion Question

Silver Member
Username: Leines

Post Number: 132
I live outside highspeed internet area.. i could use dial up internet maybe.. or i have wireless 3G internet that works decent enough... so my question is..

Is there an nfusion hdbox that can run IKS on dialup or wireless internet, or on download and put to box files like my reg CW box... im looking to get back my canadian bev channels..

Cheers

Silver Member
Username: Lomna

Calif U.S.A

Post Number: 524
Good Question.Hope some one can answer your question.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 14603
Bell in Canada offers two types of wireless Broadband.
1. In higher density areas you can just have a box inside th house plugged in and you are up an drunning.
2. The other type is for country areas where they install a box outside and you have a wireless connection.
Look into it in your area - wherever you are in North America. If you do not have it in your area write a letter to President Obama, reciting your citizen's rights.

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Canada

Post Number: 331
Nalin, It sounds to me like leines is Canadian so why recite to Obama.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 4557
leines do u use any equipment inside ur house to use wireless or is there any box etc as nalin said.
if u have u can run a network cable to ur router and then connect to ur nfusion from there,
u can also use dial up but with nfusion u need constant internet connection all the time in order to make it run,
so u will have more connectivity issue,
but but it will work

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 14604
MrGreg. Obama will listen and Harper will not.

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 2367
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Scatman

Post Number: 20
By all means write a letter to Obama. He will spend at least a quarter of a trillion dollars to get this working for you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us