FOR NALIN

Bronze Member
Username: Link119805

Post Number: 51
Hi Nalin...I posted this questions also in another thread...but I wanted to ask you directly about the NFUSION NUEVIO HD box or a SONICVIEW HD8000. I am going to buy a box and I have narrowed it down to the ones that i listed...Can you please give me their opinions, pros, cons, etc...I would really appreciated it.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 14573
As a box and for good quality picture the SV is better.
however, quality becomes a secondary issue when there is NO picture. Nfusion wins there, because Nfsuion has this so called IKS, and will be alive when SV is dead during a ECM.
If you are testing BEV, Nfusion has over 200 Nagra 3 channels and SV does NOT have them.

Any new investment in a receiver is a likely to be a waste till the coders have given a N3 solution, which is not likely to occur till AFTER a full N3 implementation

Bronze Member
Username: Link119805

Post Number: 53
Thank you Nalin...I have heard that the Nfusion exposes the user to the outside world via the ethernet connection. Do you know if this ethernet connection from the box "have" to be connected to the ethernert at ALL times? or is it when it needs "data" to do what it has to do? Any advice on this please?
Thank yuo again for the help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us